Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

African Kente Wedding Dresses - Kente Traditional Wedding Dress | Kente Wedding - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / African Kente Wedding Dresses - Kente Traditional Wedding Dress | Kente Wedding (320 Views)

How To Slay Ankara Wedding Dresses / See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make / Bride Rocks Revealing Wedding Dress And People Are Talking About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Kente Wedding Dresses - Kente Traditional Wedding Dress | Kente Wedding by GleestarsMag: 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O1p9w-15VQ
African Kente Wedding Dresses - Kente Traditional Wedding Dress | Kente Wedding Dresses 2023

The Kente is synonymous with Ghana and these days it’s taken over the bridal industry; a development we are currently very much happy about. While in the past years, the woven fabric has taken centre stage in all marital celebrations with guests even asked to select wedding guests’ outfits in premium Kente.

Are you considering wearing Kente as part of your traditional or church wedding looks? Let this video inspire you to think outside the box when selecting patterns, dress styles, beading techniques and other add-ons. Who says the bride has to stick to one style choice or go with the flow?? We advise that you listen to your designer but also share your views on what you want your final look should look like.

If you are also not a fan of the corset Kente, let your style team know so they work around it for you. And if you are going for the corset kente as well, please opt for a piece that will fit your body type, don’t ask that the kente gown is made in a smaller size to give you the snatched look, it’s best to look as comfortable as possible on your day.

We’ve rounded up our favourite traditional kente wedding gowns for the bride who wants to make a grand statement at their weddings. Check out these kente gowns that stood out and will be a great inspiration for upcoming brides. Thanks to every bride, fashion designers and model that have made this collection possible.

Re: African Kente Wedding Dresses - Kente Traditional Wedding Dress | Kente Wedding by markmiller: 2:07am On Jul 10, 2023
I loved the dress I bought for my wedding. I am happy to share my delight and experience of buying a stunning dress from the Pollardi collection. Meet pollardi fashion group where you will find many charming wedding gowns. From classic elegance to modern sophistication, Pollardi caters to all kinds of brides' preferences. With meticulous attention to detail, the dresses boast a harmonious mix of styles, fabrics and embellishments. Their dresses will become a love at first sight.

(1) (Reply)

The Moment Nigerian Lady Almost Fell On The Stage During Beauty Pageant (Video) / Shark Digestions And Flushing System / Makeup Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.