Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

At What Part Of Abuja Can One Get A House With Light? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / At What Part Of Abuja Can One Get A House With Light? (369 Views)

200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo / How To Build A House In Nigeria / Petrol Kept In A House Burns In Oworonshoki, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Part Of Abuja Can One Get A House With Light? by Westves: 11:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
I've lived at area 2 and visited a friend around area 11. I don't know about now but back then, power supply was constant (upwards 10 hours daily). I relocated to deidei and it was a bit manageable some years back (alternating days or at least, overnight). Now it has collapsed altogether. I'm in permanent darkness and as you are aware, we are all slaves to electricity. Fuel price is at an all time high. We are suffering here

So what part of Abuja can one find a house at max 200k but with stable or reliable power supply?

1 Like

Re: At What Part Of Abuja Can One Get A House With Light? by matrixme(m): 4:43am On Jul 05, 2023
Westves:
I've lived at area 2 and visited a friend around area 11. I don't know about now but back then, power supply was constant (upwards 10 hours daily). I relocated to deidei and it was a bit manageable some years back (alternating days or at least, overnight). Now it has collapsed altogether. I'm in permanent darkness and as you are aware, we are all slaves to electricity. Fuel price is at an all time high. We are suffering here
Apo side.

So what part of Abuja can one find a house at max 200k but with stable or reliable power supply?
Re: At What Part Of Abuja Can One Get A House With Light? by Bayoogefila(m): 5:40am On Jul 05, 2023
Westves:

Airport Road especially Karamajiji

1 Like

Re: At What Part Of Abuja Can One Get A House With Light? by Westves: 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2023
According to offline investigation, I have heard unverified reports about biaji in kubwa. Kagini. Idu (before karimo) is also trying. Verified

matrix me:

Apo side
Thanks. You didn't quote my post properly. But houses there are from 450/500 and above (apo resettlement)
Re: At What Part Of Abuja Can One Get A House With Light? by Westves: 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2023
Dutse alhaji, verified ✅✅
Re: At What Part Of Abuja Can One Get A House With Light? by Westves: 7:36pm On Jan 01
Check thread for the rest. These will give you a headstart, although I can't guarantee accommodation will be as cheap as the ones listed above

Apo by nepa light
Gwagwalada
Dawaki
Katampe by mpape
Re: At What Part Of Abuja Can One Get A House With Light? by Kongaone: 10:03pm On Jan 01
With that amount, hmm
Re: At What Part Of Abuja Can One Get A House With Light? by maleekberry: 11:50am On Apr 15
I haven't seen the girl for hotel before.
My alternate

1 Like

Re: At What Part Of Abuja Can One Get A House With Light? by Westves: 2:31pm On Apr 15
maleekberry:
I haven't seen the girl for hotel before.
My alternate

Why were all your posts scrubbed off? That's crazy. Mod ban usually stops you from posting but doesn't affect existing posts except an offending one. And you didn't flout the rule by posting in an inappropriate section

Abi na you pull them down?
Re: At What Part Of Abuja Can One Get A House With Light? by maleekberry: 5:53pm On Apr 15
Westves:

Why were all your posts scrubbed off? That's crazy. Mod ban usually stops you from posting but doesn't affect existing posts except an offending one. And you didn't flout the rule by posting in an inappropriate section

Abi na you pull them down?

Nah that samuel boy dey behind the whole thing. Ever since I reveal his real identity, the guy is just on am overdrive to report my posts.
Re: At What Part Of Abuja Can One Get A House With Light? by Westves: 8:03pm On Apr 15
maleekberry:

Nah that samuel boy dey behind the whole thing. Ever since I reveal his real identity, the guy is just on am overdrive to report my posts.

Mail the super mods and appeal the ban. You didn't break any rules
Re: At What Part Of Abuja Can One Get A House With Light? by maleekberry: 10:39am On Apr 16
Westves you don see itxqueen recent video grin
The girl don lose packaging, she's now shooting with all those upcomers.

Saw one where she was been banged inside an uncompleted building. Babe way suppose move to content creating and still also continue with her phorn. She go get mad traffic.
Re: At What Part Of Abuja Can One Get A House With Light? by OmihaniFARH: 6:32pm On Apr 21
Westves search for hot s3x africa on xvide0$ e get on mad ass way dem just upload

(1) (Reply)

To Let / A Plot Of Land At Medina Estate With C Of O. 22m / Blocks Of 4 Flats At Ogudu Gra. #70million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.