Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Why JAMB Is After My Daughter – Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Father Opens Up In Tears - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why JAMB Is After My Daughter – Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Father Opens Up In Tears (1496 Views)

Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB / Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? / JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence (2) (3) (4)

Why JAMB Is After My Daughter – Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Father Opens Up In Tears by victorkk06(m): 12:12am On Jul 05, 2023
Romanus Ejikeme, the father of Mmesoma who was accused of forging her 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination result, has spoken out about the family’s sadness following the saga.

In an interview with journalists who visited his home in Nnewi on Tuesday, Ejikeme said that the family had left everything to God to judge.

He went on to insist that his daughter did not forge her results. Ejikeme described her as a hardworking and studious student who did not joke with her studies. The father’s comments come after the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) accused Mmesoma of forging her UTME result.

He alleged that the move by JAMB was to thwart the N3 million scholarship awarded to her by the Innoson company.

He said, “Mmesoma cannot manipulate her UTME score. I don’t believe what they are saying. They just want to transfer that scholarship to another person. That is why they are saying that Mmesoma did not make that score.

“My daughter studies so hard that even when you ask her to go to bed late in the night, she will insist on reading more because she wants to study Medicine and Surgery.

“After all the stress, someone will say her result was forged. I have no doubt about this matter. I’m sure my daughter did not forge the result and we are ready to go to any length to prove it.

“I only feel bad that after what my daughter has gone through reading for the exams, she is being denied her legitimate score.

“Since this allegation of my daughter forging her JAMB result broke out, both my wife and my daughter have been feeling very sad. My daughter is traumatised.

“We want a diligent investigation into this matter,” he said.

Mmesoma Ejikeme, who had claimed to score 362 in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), has been accused of forging her result by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).

According to the board, the student withdrew her original result and presented a fake one. JAMB also claimed that Mmesoma had been banned from taking the exams for three years.

For more educational tips:
VISIT our blog

https://tuitiontrek.com
Re: Why JAMB Is After My Daughter – Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Father Opens Up In Tears by correctyourself(m): 12:46am On Jul 05, 2023
The system is garbage-in garbage -out, the people who has access to the system can change anything, hence you can't really trust jamb.

Years back i once enrolled for G.C.E. and there is this particular subject i didn't write even though i enrolled it because i don't need it, when the results came out i saw F9. They thought they might have misplaced the answer script, hence, they decided to award F9. grin

Re: Why JAMB Is After My Daughter – Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Father Opens Up In Tears by yarimo(m): 1:52am On Jul 05, 2023
Stupid man nobody is after your criminal daughter

Re: Why JAMB Is After My Daughter – Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Father Opens Up In Tears by mrrandomguy: 4:16am On Jul 05, 2023
“My daughter studies so hard that even when you ask her to go to bed late in the night, she will insist on reading more because she wants to study Medicine and Surgery."
But the result she is displaying online shows she chose Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Computer Science and Paralegal Studies as 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th choice respectively.

By the way, why would somebody who wrote Physics, Chemistry and Biology choose to read paralegal studies?

Re: Why JAMB Is After My Daughter – Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Father Opens Up In Tears by mrrandomguy: 4:20am On Jul 05, 2023
correctyourself:
The system is garbage-in garbage -out, the people who has access to the system can change anything, hence you can't really trust jamb.
Years back i once enrolled for G.C.E. and there is this particular subject i didn't write even though i enrolled it because i don't need it, when the results came out i saw F9. They thought they might have misplaced the answer script, hence, they decided to award F9. grin
I agree the system cannot be 100% fool proof. But your own case happened a long time ago. Things have improved so correctyourself oga.

Re: Why JAMB Is After My Daughter – Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Father Opens Up In Tears by Nobody: 4:46am On Jul 05, 2023
I believe Jamb is capable of anything. The gal in question happened to fall into Jamb internal politics of mark/highest bidder take it all policy.

I know what they are capable of doing. Same Jamb that snake swallowed millions and they were not still banned from conducting fake exams .

Criminals everywhere 😱

Re: Why JAMB Is After My Daughter – Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Father Opens Up In Tears by correctyourself(m): 4:57am On Jul 05, 2023
mrrandomguy:

I agree the system cannot be 100% fool proof. But your own case happened a long time ago. Things have improved so correctyourself oga.

I see the spirit of football fans or indomie generation in you!

Now, can the system operate it self?

Re: Why JAMB Is After My Daughter – Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Father Opens Up In Tears by Tunde835(m): 5:19am On Jul 05, 2023
Online Igbos on this platform are very irrational. They look for every stupid and unreasonable reason to insult Yorùbás. When I try to present logical points I get called a tribalist while the real tribalists are left free.

Re: Why JAMB Is After My Daughter – Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Father Opens Up In Tears by Tunde835(m): 5:21am On Jul 05, 2023
yarimo:
Stupid man nobody is after your criminal daughter
I even scored more than her in 2020 268. Igbos are very irrational people
Re: Why JAMB Is After My Daughter – Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Father Opens Up In Tears by sleek214(m): 5:21am On Jul 05, 2023
INSTANTCASH345:
I believe Jamb is capable of anything. The gal in question happened to fall into Jamb internal politics of mark/highest bidder take it all policy.

I know what they are capable of doing. Same Jamb that snake swallowed millions and they were not still banned from conducting fake exams .

Criminals everywhere 😱
Very dumb of you

Re: Why JAMB Is After My Daughter – Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Father Opens Up In Tears by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 05, 2023
sleek214:

Very dumb of you

🗑️
Re: Why JAMB Is After My Daughter – Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Father Opens Up In Tears by OkayDaddy: 5:47am On Jul 05, 2023
They should not leave anything for God. Let them sue JAMB so JAMB can expose them more. Stupid people.

Re: Why JAMB Is After My Daughter – Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Father Opens Up In Tears by juman(m): 6:00am On Jul 05, 2023
Nobody is after her.

He even does not know his daughter well.
He was wrong on her career choice.

she wants to study Medicine and Surgery.

She didn't fill Medicine and Surgery.
She filled pharmacy, pharmacology and computer science as first, second and third choice respectively.
Re: Why JAMB Is After My Daughter – Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Father Opens Up In Tears by juman(m): 6:04am On Jul 05, 2023
The father should take JAMB to court to correct the anomaly.
Court is the last hope of common man. That is the saying.

Re: Why JAMB Is After My Daughter – Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Father Opens Up In Tears by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 05, 2023
Who do we believe now?

Anyway anything under the control of the federal government usually have -0.1 integrity
Re: Why JAMB Is After My Daughter – Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Father Opens Up In Tears by Globad(f): 7:03am On Jul 05, 2023
The father should push for an investigation and also go to court

Don't leave it for God

Re: Why JAMB Is After My Daughter – Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Father Opens Up In Tears by Globad(f): 7:10am On Jul 05, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Who do we believe now?

Anyway anything under the control of the federal government has 0.1 integrity

With the facts out there, your judgement is wrong
Re: Why JAMB Is After My Daughter – Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Father Opens Up In Tears by stuffs2002: 7:20am On Jul 05, 2023
1) The man should hide his head in shame for the shame that his daughter has brought to his family

2) He should pray that JAMB doesn't sue his daughter because his daughter is 19 years old and can stand trial as an adult

3) He should train his kids in a responsible way and away from crime

Re: Why JAMB Is After My Daughter – Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Father Opens Up In Tears by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:48am On Jul 05, 2023
sleek214:

Very dumb of you
E get any of them wey no dumb? I mean with the kind of attitude they've been exhibiting online lately, it's pretty glaring.
Re: Why JAMB Is After My Daughter – Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Father Opens Up In Tears by BaEnki(m): 7:59am On Jul 05, 2023
This man clearly knows nothing, many false claims in his statements.
Re: Why JAMB Is After My Daughter – Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Father Opens Up In Tears by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:13am On Jul 05, 2023
Is Jamb after his daughter..?

They cannot try it.. Those thieves..they will lose relevance in a jiffy

Re: Why JAMB Is After My Daughter – Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Father Opens Up In Tears by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:16am On Jul 05, 2023
Tunde835:
I even scored more than her in 2020 268. Igbos are very irrational people

Your world is about to crumble...maami shop is going down..

Hahahahahahahaha.

Re: Why JAMB Is After My Daughter – Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Father Opens Up In Tears by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:18am On Jul 05, 2023
Tunde835:
Online Igbos on this platform are very irrational. They look for every stupid and unreasonable reason to insult Yorùbás. When I try to present logical points I get called a tribalist while the real tribalists are left free.

We are about to shut down maami business....hahahahahaha..Get ready to go back to your villages in ondo and ekiti

Re: Why JAMB Is After My Daughter – Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Father Opens Up In Tears by Minjim: 8:25am On Jul 05, 2023
correctyourself:

What 3million to JAMB?

We have no option but to trust JAMB.

JAMB is a federal organisation with diverse ethnic representations so I find it absurd when some people say it's a ploy to cheat Igbos. JAMB have offices in all states of the federation and most of their staff in Anambra must be Igbos. I don't think those one will sit back while an Igbo girl is being cheated.

JAMB is the only Body with the authority to confirm whether the result is fake or not.
We have no iota of reason not to trust JAMB except one is just being mischievous
Re: Why JAMB Is After My Daughter – Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Father Opens Up In Tears by maureensylvia(f): 8:45am On Jul 05, 2023
Chai
Re: Why JAMB Is After My Daughter – Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Father Opens Up In Tears by kingthreat(m): 9:04am On Jul 05, 2023
That girl is not a minor. She should be arrested for forgery. Same with everyone that comes to defend her fraud including the stupid father that doesn't know wrong from right.
Re: Why JAMB Is After My Daughter – Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Father Opens Up In Tears by Akinfemmy(m): 9:09am On Jul 05, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

We are about to shut down maami business....hahahahahaha..Get ready to go back to your villages in ondo and ekiti

undecided wtf is maami business

You look stupid and not very good at this trolling

Re: Why JAMB Is After My Daughter – Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Father Opens Up In Tears by blackmantis: 9:19am On Jul 05, 2023
Since her father wants to rubbish Jamb she should be arrested and charged to court.
Re: Why JAMB Is After My Daughter – Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Father Opens Up In Tears by absoluteSuccess: 11:59am On Jul 05, 2023
mrrandomguy:

But the result she is displaying online shows she chose Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Computer Science and Paralegal Studies as 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th choice respectively.

By the way, why would somebody who wrote Physics, Chemistry and Biology choose to read paralegal studies?

Her course of study is not in question, paralegal is just balancing out what she's requested to fill at this point, not what she is in anyway interested in.

I could remember way back, my first admission to study general art and printing in Yabatech came later than expected.

Below the provisional admission letter is a slip that would be cut out and submitted to the school, it didn't come with the main admission letter, it has been torned out and offered to first come, first serve.

At the end of the day, the piece they can't tamper with did got to me intact through postal service. Who could have done it I wouldn't know.

This is something similar: process, they have helped the brilliant girl processed her result, unfortunately, they can't hold brief for JAMB by declaring her highest scorer.

How, where and when did they came up with the highest scorer? That's the naivity being exploited and there's an "insider" who could give such promise. That's the missing link.
Re: Why JAMB Is After My Daughter – Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Father Opens Up In Tears by Tunde835(m): 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

You're just proving me right that you're senseless. By the way the only business I'm running is a tech startup
Re: Why JAMB Is After My Daughter – Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Father Opens Up In Tears by Omoawoke: 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2023
Crocodile tears and manipulations

Can A Third Class Degree Holder Get Admission For Pgd In The Uk / Waec Releases 2009 Results / g