Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Dep Sen. President Ekweremadu Calls For The Legalization Of Prostitution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dep Sen. President Ekweremadu Calls For The Legalization Of Prostitution (1108 Views)

Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down / Heavy Security Presence At Sen President Saraki's Residence- photos / Ekweremadu Calls For Extension Of Jonathan's Tenure To 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dep Sen. President Ekweremadu Calls For The Legalization Of Prostitution by adegeorge(m): 9:22am On Oct 05, 2011
Deputy Senate President Ike Ekweremadu has called for the legalization of prostitution, proper education, sanitization and awareness, as well as compilation of an effective database as measures to help check the menace of human trafficking in the country.

Read full story in dailytrust.com.ng/news
Re: Dep Sen. President Ekweremadu Calls For The Legalization Of Prostitution by johnie: 9:56am On Oct 05, 2011
I heard him talking about regulating it. Not quite sure what he meant.
Re: Dep Sen. President Ekweremadu Calls For The Legalization Of Prostitution by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 05, 2011
From a Moral view point its wrong but if legislated and approved, then from a legal perspective it becomes legitimate hence no wrong have been done. But na wa sha, check out the kian law our DSP dey advocate for, i wld ve preferd a right group a.k.a NGO to be the one sponsoring such bill. I understand, my DSP & other male legislators r big time customers abi clients hence they need ensure dat the business is glamourised rather than abolished. Una dey try well well 4dat national assembly
Re: Dep Sen. President Ekweremadu Calls For The Legalization Of Prostitution by Arosa(m): 11:06am On Oct 05, 2011
Nice move, I support it. legalise it and I will sanitise it. wink wink wink
Re: Dep Sen. President Ekweremadu Calls For The Legalization Of Prostitution by Akanbiedu(m): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2011
When are they going to legalize polygamy? I am still going to four and I want them conducted at the registry.
Re: Dep Sen. President Ekweremadu Calls For The Legalization Of Prostitution by Lobolintin(m): 11:06am On Nov 13, 2011
Legalise am abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu (1933-2011) -Obi Nwakanma / Nigerian Youths Arise / Gunmen Open Fire On Christian Mourners, Killing 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.