Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

My Birthday Giveaways! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Birthday Giveaways! (810 Views)

Let Me Be Your Plug! (GIVEAWAYS) / It's My Birthday Today, But How Can I Celebrate It Without My Wife? / Nairaland Giveaways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Birthday Giveaways! by cho25bc(f): 2:43am On Jul 05, 2023
Good morning, nairalanders. Today is my birthday and I am grateful to God who preserves my life to this day.

Although, I don't have money but I have good health and I'm alive. All these, I am grateful for. Many who share birthdays with me are either dead, sick, or in jail.

On the other hand, some are alive but hungry. They can't even boast of one naira in their account. For this reason, I want to celebrate my day with a token. I want to show love to two people in that situation by donating N500 to two people. It's very small but that is all I can afford for now. I promise to do better next time when God answers my prayers.

So, the first two people to comment under this post should tell me why my widow's mite of N500 will help them today. They should add their account details at the end of their comment and I'll credit them as soon as possible.

P.S! I'm begging you in the name of God and whatever you believe in, if you know that you are not in the category that I briefly described above, don't comment for it. I wish to give it to those who don't have any money at all and N500 will go a long way to put something in their stomachs. God bless you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Birthday Giveaways! by cho25bc(f): 2:53am On Jul 05, 2023
Me, myself, and I

4 Likes

Re: My Birthday Giveaways! by shox(m): 3:02am On Jul 05, 2023
Happy birthday to you. May you continue to prosper In your endeavor.

Just gift the money to someone in your street and not here cos most of the online beggars are gamblers.

Them go just use the money fund sportybet account

3 Likes

Re: My Birthday Giveaways! by MikeMicheal(m): 3:19am On Jul 05, 2023
Happy buyday to you.
Make I leave the 500 for who need am.

3 Likes

Re: My Birthday Giveaways! by Integral501: 3:54am On Jul 05, 2023
happy birthday ma'am.. live long and prosper

1 Like

Re: My Birthday Giveaways! by Chibuzoripob: 4:14am On Jul 05, 2023
sad shocked Elohim!Elohim! Jehovah,you are the Lord cheesy 8.. I don’t want to use the word PITY.You are wonderful and beautiful made. God has filled your mouth with laughter. Song of Praise shall not cease from your mouth.May your days be fun filled and your years in pleasure not pressure. Long life is your heritage. Have a splashing birthday.

You can give/bless the needy outside not online. Some peepz here wI’ll spend that token on bet9jA/smoke. Break into 100 each and give it to the blind,etc around ur bus stop. Bless you

3 Likes

Re: My Birthday Giveaways! by superCleanworks(m): 6:42am On Jul 05, 2023
cho25bc:
Good morning, nairalanders. Today is my birthday.

Happy Birthday. I wish you the most amazing life that will make people feel like it is a dream.

please give that 1k to someone around you and not these people who can afford internet and iPhones

3 Likes

Re: My Birthday Giveaways! by bewla(m): 6:43am On Jul 05, 2023
Happy birthday girl go on and have fun

1 Like

Re: My Birthday Giveaways! by Xscape1993(m): 6:44am On Jul 05, 2023
Happy blessed birthday ma. More fruitful years ahead.

1 Like

Re: My Birthday Giveaways! by Chioma4eva(f): 6:52am On Jul 05, 2023
Happy birthday Hun. Many more years in good health and prosperity. God bless your heart!

1 Like

Re: My Birthday Giveaways! by sunnymighty(m): 6:53am On Jul 05, 2023
Happy birthday to you

1 Like

Re: My Birthday Giveaways! by Foodqueen(f): 8:07am On Jul 05, 2023
Happy birthday beautiful

1 Like

Re: My Birthday Giveaways! by Kharol1234: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2023
Happy birthday wishing u all the very best

1 Like

Re: My Birthday Giveaways! by blackbone989(m): 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2023
Ur beauty is contagious. U r wonderfully made. Heaven will give u a miracle that will shock d world. Happy birthday to u. Am inspired by ur write up

2 Likes

Re: My Birthday Giveaways! by Nemesis0147(m): 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2023
Happy birthday mam
God bless your new age xx

1 Like

Re: My Birthday Giveaways! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2023
cho25bc:
Good morning, nairalanders. Today is my birthday and I am grateful to God who preserves my life to this day.

Although, I don't have money but I have good health and I'm alive. All these, I am grateful for. Many who share birthdays with me are either dead, sick, or in jail.

On the other hand, some are alive but hungry. They can't even boast of one naira in their account. For this reason, I want to celebrate my day with a token. I want to show love to two people in that situation by donating N500 to two people. It's very small but that is all I can afford for now. I promise to do better next time when God answers my prayers.

So, the first two people to comment under this post should tell me why my widow's mite of N500 will help them today. They should add their account details at the end of their comment and I'll credit them as soon as possible.

P.S! I'm begging you in the name of God and whatever you believe in, if you know that you are not in the category that I briefly described above, don't comment for it. I wish to give it to those who don't have any money at all and N500 will go a long way to put something in their stomachs. God bless you.

ma that 500 i go use the 400 to buy something to eat while using the 100 as charge, I'm a student and it hell being one in this time, thanks, happy birthday and long life

Johnson

palmpay

1 Like

Re: My Birthday Giveaways! by Bigblessed: 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2023
Happy birthday,
beauty.

Tu est belle !

1 Like

Re: My Birthday Giveaways! by Kobojunkie: 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2023
cho25bc:
Me, myself, and I
Happy Birthday! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Birthday Giveaways! by slan87(m): 11:24pm On Jul 05, 2023
Happy birthday, this year's birthday will never be your last on earth (Amen). Many more to witness in sound health

1 Like

Re: My Birthday Giveaways! by cho25bc(f): 5:14am On Jul 06, 2023
shox:
Happy birthday to you. May you continue to prosper In your endeavor.

Just gift the money to someone in your street and not here cos most of the online beggars are gamblers.

Them go just use the money fund sportybet account

Amen. Thank you very much, sir. God bless you. May God's hands never depart from you as well in Jesus name.

About your advice, i really appreciate your concern. But i believe that in life, whatever one sows, one will reap. If someone who truly doesnt need the money or intends to use it for an unwholesome activity requests for it, then let's leave him/her to God to judge. I will do my own part and leave the rest to God. Fortunately, only one person has requested for the aid, so, im good smiley.

Thank you once again. God will continue to increase your wisdom smiley
Re: My Birthday Giveaways! by cho25bc(f): 5:15am On Jul 06, 2023
MikeMicheal:
Happy buyday to you.
Make I leave the 500 for who need am.

Thank you so much, boss. You are blessed smiley
Re: My Birthday Giveaways! by cho25bc(f): 5:15am On Jul 06, 2023
Integral501:
happy birthday ma'am.. live long and prosper

Amen. Thank you so much, boss smiley
Re: My Birthday Giveaways! by cho25bc(f): 5:20am On Jul 06, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad shocked Elohim!Elohim! Jehovah,you are the Lord cheesy 8.. I don’t want to use the word PITY.You are wonderful and beautiful made. God has filled your mouth with laughter. Song of Praise shall not cease from your mouth.May your days be fun filled and your years in pleasure not pressure. Long life is your heritage. Have a splashing birthday.

You can give/bless the needy outside not online. Some peepz here wI’ll spend that token on bet9jA/smoke. Break into 100 each and give it to the blind,etc around ur bus stop. Bless you

Amen and amen. Wow! Thank you so much for the prayers. God bless you and everything that concerns you. I appreciate the compliment too.

I do give financial help to people around me whenever i have the means. And im an indoor person, so i couldnt go out to seek those set of people you mentioned. I just feel like doing something like this on this platform because of the love i have for it. And i know that many genuine needy are also here.

Whoever doesnt make good use of the money have God to answer to. Let's leave them to God smiley

Thank you once again for your heart-warming comment. God will continue to expand your wisdom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Birthday Giveaways! by cho25bc(f): 5:23am On Jul 06, 2023
superCleanworks:

Happy Birthday. I wish you the most amazing life that will make people feel like it is a dream.

please give that 1k to someone around you and not these people who can afford internet and iPhones

Amen. Thank you for the wish. May your life be a reason for others to envy you. Im grateful
Re: My Birthday Giveaways! by cho25bc(f): 5:37am On Jul 06, 2023
bewla:
Happy birthday girl go on and have fun

Thank you so much
Re: My Birthday Giveaways! by cho25bc(f): 5:37am On Jul 06, 2023
Xscape1993:
Happy blessed birthday ma. More fruitful years ahead.

Amen. Thank you very much
Re: My Birthday Giveaways! by cho25bc(f): 5:38am On Jul 06, 2023
Chioma4eva:
Happy birthday Hun. Many more years in good health and prosperity. God bless your heart!

Amen. Thank you so much, dear. God bless you, too.
Re: My Birthday Giveaways! by cho25bc(f): 5:39am On Jul 06, 2023
sunnymighty:
Happy birthday to you

Thank you so much
Re: My Birthday Giveaways! by cho25bc(f): 5:39am On Jul 06, 2023
Foodqueen:
Happy birthday beautiful

Thank you so much, dear
Re: My Birthday Giveaways! by cho25bc(f): 5:42am On Jul 06, 2023
Kharol1234:
Happy birthday wishing u all the very best

Amen. Thank you so much
Re: My Birthday Giveaways! by cho25bc(f): 5:43am On Jul 06, 2023
blackbone989:
Ur beauty is contagious. U r wonderfully made. Heaven will give u a miracle that will shock d world. Happy birthday to u. Am inspired by ur write up

Awwwn! Thank you for the compliment. Amen to your prayer. Im grateful. God bless you

1 Like

Re: My Birthday Giveaways! by cho25bc(f): 5:44am On Jul 06, 2023
Nemesis0147:
Happy birthday mam
God bless your new age xx

Amen. Thank you so much. God bless you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Mother's Day / Barrenness Conquered? / Does Anyone Know How I Can Browse Free On My Pc Using Mtn Cheat.loaded.mtn.that Stuff Na.i Use One O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.