Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters (32220 Views)

Burned Bodies Of Women, Children Found In Myanmar. 38 Killed (Graphic Pics) / Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’ / South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by sharpwriter(m): 11:43am On Jul 05, 2023
sukkot:
all lies. then they defaced all our statues to hide the identity. they knocked off all the african noses
Yes, I saw those images
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by phobia2002: 11:47am On Jul 05, 2023
When you bring Syrian terrorist called refugees to a country
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by Hespee93: 11:50am On Jul 05, 2023
sleek214:

What Obidient Charlie boy wants his Obidient brothers from the East to do to Nigeria. Good pass them (Obidients).

Is that not what they plan during end sars in Lagos?
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by mysticwarrior(m): 11:54am On Jul 05, 2023
DavSagacity:
Do you ever took record or put in your diary the people you backbite or spoke evil of , the people you assasinate their person and character, the ones you despised silently in your heart, the people whose self esteem and self confidence you deflated , the people you malign and deprieved at different point of life...??
No one documents such record of their evil past.
The
Americans do, they have it in their history books of how they treated native Americans and blacks in the past. The biased books in that library was reminding the descendants of those the french colonized of the lies the french tell about what they did in Algeria, Ivory coast, mali, Senegal, upper Volta, Guinea, and Cameroon.
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by Johnn74: 11:55am On Jul 05, 2023
undecided
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by mysticwarrior(m): 11:56am On Jul 05, 2023
phobia2002:
When you bring Syrian terrorist called refugees to a country
it's the Algerian immigrants that are spearheading the violent protest.
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by sharpwriter(m): 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2023
sukkot:
all lies. then they defaced all our statues to hide the identity. they knocked off all the african noses
Baba, I get one issue for here o... Make I debrief you via mail?
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by sukkot: 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
sharpwriter:

Baba, I get one issue for here o... Make I debrief you via mail?
hmmm i dey avoid my email till tonight lol so if not urgent

1 Like

Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by Omoawoke: 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2023
nony43:
France is going to place a strict immigration laws on people coming from Arab countries.

If they will ever learn

1 Like

Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by sharpwriter(m): 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2023
sukkot:
hmmm i dey avoid my email till tonight lol so if not urgent
Cool no problem... Night it is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by sukkot: 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2023
sharpwriter:

Cool no problem... Night it is.
somebody dey chase me grin

1 Like

Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by Kobicove(m): 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2023
SmartPolician:
Rioters who intentionally destroy public facilities don't mean well for the country and deserve to be quelled with brute-force attacks. Imagine the value of IP lost because of these nonentities!

It is mostly immigrants that usually lead such destruction spree out of jealousy and envy!
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by Josephkabila12: 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
This is what you get when try to accommodate some bitter and hateful miscreants, Lagos State government, River State government take note. The indigenes of your state first. Non-indigenes should be monitored, restricted and they should be limited
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by chiself: 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2023
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by sharpwriter(m): 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2023
sukkot:
somebody dey chase me grin
Lol.... Gal tinz?
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by Electorate: 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2023
sleek214:

What Obidient Charlie boy wants his Obidient brothers from the East to do to Nigeria. Good pass them (Obidients).

omenka:
I'm still waiting for him to start the process from his state. Then we will follow suit.

Ola9ja23:
This is nonsense that IPOB want to replicate in Nigeria..

They should start from SE and end it there

Charlie boy should lead from forefront with his children behind him.

Let them go and burn down Alaigbo first

WorldRichest:

Let them try it nah. Ogun, Sango, Obatala, Aiyelala and Esu Odara will drink lots of blood. Even their carcasses will not be buried, we will hand them over to our Yahoo boys for rituals to attract more clients.

WorldRichest:

Try it nah. The gods of Yoruba land will be happy to drink lots of blood. The last time they had so much blood to drink was between 1967 and 1970 when you fought a senseless war.

Your region has blue and yellow roof, yet you and your family are slaving in Lagos while your brothers are in prisons all over the world for drugs trafficking, not to mention the ones that have been beheaded in Saudi Arabia for drugs distribution

Quelme:
This is what the buffoon and old ugly chimpanzee Charly Pikin wants in Nigeria.

Very foolish old fool.

humilitypays:
the protest have been hijacked by Muslim Terrorists who hate Europe and its civilization, just like the ones we have here in Nigeria pretending to be patriots just because they have managed to hold on to federal power and stealing Nigerians' commonwealth for years through politics of number. God will expose them all with time

Sometimes to build you have to destroy, I am sure all of you commenting are in your 30s, 40s or 50s hence the fear, you have been this fearful since the 60s...you can't protest bad governance, Fela called you Suffering and Smiling because you are afraid to protest bad governance. But guess what a new generation of no nonsense youths are coming for all of you, they will fight to liberate Nigeria from the grip of bad governance and there's absolutely nothing you can do to stop them.

You can call them Obidients or whatever, these Youths are from all tribes and region, they are not as scared as you pussies. They protested police brutality which ensureed SARS disbandment...more is to come.

If you were as brave as these Youths Nigeria wont be in this mess.

You can as well make it your daily job to be blaming one tribe for your life problems and even introduce your children to the senselessness na you sabi, you will be tired one day.

Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by Parrot69: 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
Tonnierichy:

C*wards like you can only hide behind your keyboard and type rubbish. Drop your number here, let's talk to you in person.
Why don't you post your picture, let me take care of you personally.
Tribalistic idiotss!!
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by sukkot: 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
sharpwriter:

Lol.... Gal tinz?
kinda lol

1 Like

Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by Bluntemperor: 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
SmartPolician:
Rioters who intentionally destroy public facilities don't mean well for the country and deserve to be quelled with brute-force attacks. Imagine the value of IP lost because of these nonentities!

You are very right bro,as no reasonable personaties will join in such a monumental destruction of Public Entities and I think,the issues of Pensioners disputes has not been finally resolved in France.
Please, President Macron,look inwards and keep France moving!
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by sharpwriter(m): 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2023
sukkot:
kinda lol
Lol... How about all those towel wrappers round your apartment cheesy
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by DigitB: 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2023
Ola9ja23:
This is nonsense that IPOB want to replicate in Nigeria..

They should start from SE and end it there

Charlie boy should lead from forefront with his children behind him.

Let them go and burn down Alaigbo first

Sadly it is your fellow headsla.mers from Algeria who ran to France in search of better life and security that turned on their benefactors.

All head.slamers are terrorists
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by sukkot: 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2023
sharpwriter:

Lol... How about all those towel wrappers round your apartment cheesy
lolz wahala no dey finish bro grin
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by Tonnierichy(m): 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Let's?? With your gang of never do well skull miners??

I'm sorry, my head is made of gold
Your head no fit bring money again aje. Iwo Igbo jatijati yii. Eranko omo yiibo. Ekwensu
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by Tonnierichy(m): 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2023
Parrot69:

Why don't you post your picture, let me take care of you personally.
Tribalistic idiotss!!
Oya lick your screen eleriibu. And if you no take care of me personally, na Ogun go kpai you.

Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by Parrot69: 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2023
Tonnierichy:

Oya lick your screen eleriibu. And if you no take care of me personally, na Ogun go kpai you.
Hope this is your pic.
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by omenka(m): 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
Electorate:

Sometimes to build you have to destroy, I am sure all of you commenting are in your 30s, 40s or 50s hence the fear, you have been this fearful since the 60s...you can't protest bad governance, Fela called you Suffering and Smiling because you are afraid to protest bad governance. But guess what a new generation of no nonsense youths are coming for all of you, they will fight to liberate Nigeria from the grip of bad governance and there's absolutely nothing you can do to stop them.

You can call them Obidients or whatever, these Youths are from all tribes and region, they are not as scared as you pussies. They protested police brutality which ensureed SARS disbandment...more is to come.

If you were as brave as these Youths Nigeria wont be in this mess.

You can as well make it your daily job to be blaming one tribe for your life problems and even introduce your children to the senselessness na you sabi, you will be tired one day.
Oga, no one is in doubt about what you're saying. What we're asking for is for you to lead the charge and show dedication to your beliefs by starting the destruction from your state or village. Or is your state not part of Nigeria you're trying to "liberate"?

Show you're not one of the people suffering and smiling by burning down stuffs in your enclave. I promise you, we will follow your lead.

Or is that too much to ask for someone who believes in "destroying to build"?

🤡🤡🤡

1 Like

Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by Tonnierichy(m): 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2023
Parrot69:

Hope this is your pic.
Send me your contact
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by sharpwriter(m): 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2023
sukkot:
lolz wahala no dey finish bro grin
shocked you mean they stil on ya neck?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by SeriouslySense(m): 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2023
Why did France import so much immigrants, don't they know different cultures do not coexist.

For example Nigeria; the different cultures in Nigeria are always fighting themselves. any society with different cultures, usually have problems, too much differences and ideologies. Especially when one culture or religion is intolerant.

They were warned about the dangers, yet they were forming too wise and tolerant lol.

Anyway, it could also be a distraction.

I love the architecture of Europeans, its a shame, they imported so much trouble undecided

shocked shocked shocked

Now Qatar or Dubai is justified for not giving permanent residency
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by sukkot: 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2023
sharpwriter:

shocked you mean they stil on ya neck?
lol bro na lagos oooo wahala no dey ever finish
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by Electorate: 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2023
omenka:
Oga, no one is in doubt about what you're saying. What we're asking for is for you to lead the charge and show dedication to your beliefs by starting the destruction from your state or village. Or is your state not part of Nigeria you're trying to "liberate"?

Show you're not one of the people suffering and smiling by burning down stuffs in your enclave. I promise you, we will follow your lead.

Or is that too much to ask for someone who believes in "destroying to build"?

🤡🤡🤡

You can trek to buy expensive fuel but cannot trek to protest fuel price hike, I took part in end sars, i am one of the Yorubas that swam in the Oba's swimming pool, which protest have you taken part in your life? Na to come online behind keyboard dey claim van dam. Fear fear daddy...you wan go heaven but you no wan die, tell me na how you wan take enter heaven?

Your brain has been officially programed to believe any protest against this Government must be igbos, only igbos increase their fuel price, only igbo sell expensive tomato, only igbos exchange dollars at N650...all your problems is igbos....even if a Northerner critisize Tinubu na igbo, EU sef na igbo, you no fit nack your wife na igbo, you always see igbos in your dreams.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akufo-Addo Wins Ghana Presidential Election / Macron Warns Against Inflammatory Words After Biden’s Remark On Putin / Damien Tarel Gets 4 Months In Jail For Slapping French President, Macron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.