Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Research Reveals BJ May Be Leading Cause Of Mouth, Throat Cancers - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Research Reveals BJ May Be Leading Cause Of Mouth, Throat Cancers (1776 Views)

Home Remedies For Sore Throat / MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ / What Is The Prevention, Cure And Cause Of Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Research Reveals BJ May Be Leading Cause Of Mouth, Throat Cancers by Babinski: 9:50am On Oct 05, 2011
In these days of BJs and what-have-you, this report might be interesting reading for us all. Though the report is not 100% conclusive, we might just be aware of the dangers involved. Hope the lack of BJ would not end up breaking some relationships and marriages founded on it.  grin
This is the gist:
Mouth and throat cancer, called oropharynx cancer, used to be a disease seen most commonly in elderly persons. Tobacco smoking  and alcohol use were known to be the leading causes of oropharyngeal cancer. Today, BJ (sorry, NL always filters out the oral s*x word and substitutes it with mouth action) is listed as the leading cause of cancer of the mouth and throat.
New research, published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology, demonstrates that human papillomavirus, HPV, is the leading cause of cancer of the oropharnyx in the U.S. The number of people diagnosed with HPV-related oral cancers in the U.S. tripled from 1998 to 2004.

You can read it all through the link below:
http://news.yahoo.com/research-reveals-oral-sex-may-leading-cause-mouth-195800608.html

1 Like

Re: Research Reveals BJ May Be Leading Cause Of Mouth, Throat Cancers by tpia5: 11:02am On Oct 05, 2011
Lord have mercy.

In these days when most people cant do without it?
Re: Research Reveals BJ May Be Leading Cause Of Mouth, Throat Cancers by tpia5: 11:04am On Oct 05, 2011
Oh well.

Maybe the situation isnt as bad as that.

Who knows.
Re: Research Reveals BJ May Be Leading Cause Of Mouth, Throat Cancers by muyoto: 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2011
some of the comments on the yahoo blog had me in stitches.  grin grin

A few here:

well if this is true my wife is going to live to be 200

Must yahoo suck the joy out of everything?  grin grin shocked

This is really hard to swallow!  grin grin grin grin

Insurance company questionnaires will now include a very intimate question,   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

My wife knew of this 35 yrs ago.That explains her reluctance to do the manchurian munch.

this probably from a bunch of cranky ol' ugly women,    grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

great--std's, aids and now cancer--I'll just stick with going blind!  grin

We are going to die someday, I hope it is from eating to much vajayjay.

This is a typo -- it was supposed to read -- #$%$ PREVENTS BREAST CANCER

clicking on yahoo cause finger cancer  grin

It figures, the only thing in this country that isn't taxed, can kill you.  grin

My wife will be alright. Sending my girlfriend to the doctor. [typical, what he can't get from the home, he gets from  the 'hoe]  embarassed

and my personal favorite:

HEY!,  When I told her she was killing me,  that wasn't what I meant!,   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Research Reveals BJ May Be Leading Cause Of Mouth, Throat Cancers by PMIcon(m): 7:38am On Jun 25, 2015
Re: Research Reveals BJ May Be Leading Cause Of Mouth, Throat Cancers by AlphaSoul: 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
Babinski:
In these days of BJs and what-have-you, this report might be interesting reading for us all. Though the report is not 100% conclusive, we might just be aware of the dangers involved. Hope the lack of BJ would not end up breaking some relationships and marriages founded on it.  grin
This is the gist:
Mouth and throat cancer, called oropharynx cancer, used to be a disease seen most commonly in elderly persons. Tobacco smoking  and alcohol use were known to be the leading causes of oropharyngeal cancer. Today, BJ (sorry, NL always filters out the oral s*x word and substitutes it with mouth action) is listed as the leading cause of cancer of the mouth and throat.
New research, published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology, demonstrates that human papillomavirus, HPV, is the leading cause of cancer of the oropharnyx in the U.S. The number of people diagnosed with HPV-related oral cancers in the U.S. tripled from 1998 to 2004.

You can read it all through the link below:
http://news.yahoo.com/research-reveals-oral-sex-may-leading-cause-mouth-195800608.html
Blow J and oral cancer?!
Mad sick. grin

(1) (Reply)

Fetal Doppler Market In Nigeria / Adams Desire / Tone Down That Air Conditioner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.