Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Discussion: Best Virtual Card For Facebook Ads, Bring In Suggestions And Experie - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Discussion: Best Virtual Card For Facebook Ads, Bring In Suggestions And Experie (158 Views)

Which Virtual Card Can I Use To Pay Something On Namecheap? / Discussion: Best Plugin To Monitor Traffic In Wordpress / Best Virtual Credit Card Site Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discussion: Best Virtual Card For Facebook Ads, Bring In Suggestions And Experie by Olatundee001(m): 8:51am On Jul 05, 2023
Kindly bring in your suggestions and experiences with several virtual cards platforms you tried and have been working for Facebook ads. Also kindly tell us your experiences with the ones that failed and reasons.

Your contributions would go a long way
Re: Discussion: Best Virtual Card For Facebook Ads, Bring In Suggestions And Experie by Olatundee001(m): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2023
I was expecting people's interest and suggestions as response, buh instead, all I get is a massive view count. Loks. A lot of people are Interested in the topic but none wanted to say something about it.

Am sure for everyone that click to view this post had had something to contribute .
Re: Discussion: Best Virtual Card For Facebook Ads, Bring In Suggestions And Experie by Olatundee001(m): 11:34am On Jul 06, 2023
Anyways, I will drop my contribution. With my research so far, the best option you could opt for is to get a Nigerian card for the transaction. Reasons being that; most of this virtual dollar card providers are still working on their platform, so there is tendency for instability. Considering the over charging of fees, instability is a big loss for starters like me.

Someone told me stanbic bank Mastercard are notoriously the best for online international payment. (I have opted for one, I will come back to drop my experience with it soon)

(1) (Reply)

Designed A Tech Forum Site - Are You Interested / Leximancer Review 2023 - Data Analysis Software / Design Pattern In Python With Real World Example - A Nairalander Udemy Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.