Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Quick Fixes For Quickbooks Desktop Won’t Open Error - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Quick Fixes For Quickbooks Desktop Won’t Open Error (119 Views)

What Can Be The Reason For Quickbooks Error 6138 105? / My UIDLC Portal Won’t Open / JAMB Fixes Cut Off Marks For Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quick Fixes For Quickbooks Desktop Won’t Open Error by victoriaasmith: 10:44am On Jul 05, 2023
I’m constantly getting QuickBooks Desktop won’t open error while trying to access the software. How can I fix it?

Well, if there is some other application interfering with the QuickBooks desktop application, running it in Windows Safe Boot Mode would be a nice approach to get over QuickBooks Desktop won’t open error. The steps are here to do this with much more ease:

Initially, hold and press Windows + R keys simultaneously and type MSConfig into the Run box.

Now, click the Enter key or hit OK to open the System Configuration Utility.

Under the General tab. Choose the Selective Startup option and select Apply and tap on OK.

Once the changes are saved, restart Windows and run QuickBooks software.

If QuickBooks starts functioning normally now, this indicates that some other program installed on your Windows operating system prevents the software from working in a proper manner.

If Still having the issue, call professionals at toll-free number +1-(855)-955-1942.

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The CIPP/C Certification: A Comprehensive Guide / Unlocking Excellence: How To Be An Exceptional Student / Date Of Birth Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.