Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Subsidy Removal: Borno Releases 80 Vehicles To Ease Farmers’ Movement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Removal: Borno Releases 80 Vehicles To Ease Farmers’ Movement (15511 Views)

Subsidy Removal: Borno, Adamawa, Yobe Roll Out Palliatives / Subsidy Removal: Borno, Adamawa, Yobe, Subsidise Transportation For Workers / Zulum Releases 80 Luxurious Buses & 30 Pickup Vans To Farmers ( Subsidy)- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy Removal: Borno Releases 80 Vehicles To Ease Farmers’ Movement by Streetdoctor: 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Hahah It will favour me and my family

Una go hear word

Bunch of primitive, tribalistic and archaic people

Wait nor be this same fuel subsidy bros jona remove in 2012 way protest full everywhere even as at then things were cheap

What now happened in 2023....nobody wants to protest

Now we know the problem of Nigeria

We are playing a politics of tribalism...we can no longer deceive ourselves

Don't mind d vagabonds, Jonathan removed subsidy when things were far better and they fought against, now they want everybody to bear with their pains. Na dem go suffocate die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subsidy Removal: Borno Releases 80 Vehicles To Ease Farmers’ Movement by Babathanks(m): 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Una go hear word

Wait nor be this same fuel subsidy bros jona remove in 2012 way protest full everywhere even as at then things were cheap

Do any part of the country owe you not to start your protest from the east?. Why must always all protest always start from west?. I still remember naira scarcity, you guys refuse to join us in the protest. You even command igbos not to join us in the west.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Borno Releases 80 Vehicles To Ease Farmers’ Movement by permit225(m): 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Una go hear word

Good morning Mr buffalo..Is obvious u ar jst getting up from ur slumber
Re: Subsidy Removal: Borno Releases 80 Vehicles To Ease Farmers’ Movement by vhykeeytor(m): 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2023
Very useless initiative. Are the farm I Borno state even motorable, let's not talk of being safe. 90% of what is consumed in Borno State comes from outside the state...Jos, Benue, Jigawa, Kano, Lagos and some states in the SS/SE. As at today, there is no single seed of Tomatoes, in the whole of Monday market and Baga road market in maiduguri. This was the same (school) bus he launched in 2021. So the werey even left some as reserve to use as retirement benefits.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Borno Releases 80 Vehicles To Ease Farmers’ Movement by Nobleou(m): 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
The present best Governor
Re: Subsidy Removal: Borno Releases 80 Vehicles To Ease Farmers’ Movement by Nobleou(m): 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2023
UgoFly:
Let this man become our next President abeg
Seconded
Re: Subsidy Removal: Borno Releases 80 Vehicles To Ease Farmers’ Movement by bablon20(m): 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2023
I hope the bus, d driver and d farmers won't end up in Boko Haram's den?
Re: Subsidy Removal: Borno Releases 80 Vehicles To Ease Farmers’ Movement by dejol88: 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
Another subsidy.

Make we just dey play!
Re: Subsidy Removal: Borno Releases 80 Vehicles To Ease Farmers’ Movement by Toluwanise247(m): 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
Cantonese:
Jagbajantis intete.

80 buses to cushion the effect for farmers. One wonders what should happen to workers, traders and school children. Should they trek to school?

What's the point putting the cart before the horse? No proper planning. Now the citizens suffer more misery in the hands of poor leaders.

Once again, we do not know the true story behind the do called subsidy. Those who are accused of defrauding the entire nation still remain mysterious. How security agencies are not able to tell decent Nigerians who the subsidies are, beggars belief.
Bitterness go kill you
Re: Subsidy Removal: Borno Releases 80 Vehicles To Ease Farmers’ Movement by Dpharisee: 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Una go hear word

Tribalism happened to us, Jona was tagged 'Igbo man' who must be brought down, every Ijaw is classified as 'Iyamiri' over here in the north, when I see Asari Dokubo trying to run Igbos down we laugh at his stupidity cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subsidy Removal: Borno Releases 80 Vehicles To Ease Farmers’ Movement by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2023
crossfm:
This is great 👍.

This governor is really a different breed of politician.

He is so different!!! If you have visited Borno state recently, you won't believe that is a state just coming out of war. He is too good to be a politician.
Other governors are daily giving excuses for their inefficiency.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Borno Releases 80 Vehicles To Ease Farmers’ Movement by obembet(f): 3:35pm On Jul 05, 2023
rano1:
Great initiative... we need a governors to invest in CNG busses and run a proper bus network in each state. creates bus routes in each state and employ people to run it.

Don't be surprised when our brother from other region rate Okezie Ikpeazu over this man In the next 16yrs
Re: Subsidy Removal: Borno Releases 80 Vehicles To Ease Farmers’ Movement by Milkfactory: 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
Cantonese:
Jagbajantis intete.

80 buses to cushion the effect for farmers. One wonders what should happen to workers, traders and school children. Should they trek to school?

What's the point putting the cart before the horse? No proper planning. Now the citizens suffer more misery in the hands of poor leaders.

Once again, we do not know the true story behind the do called subsidy. Those who are accused of defrauding the entire nation still remain mysterious. How security agencies are not able to tell decent Nigerians who the subsidies are, beggars belief.

Zulum had already provided buses for that, "school children and traders". They charge N50 per drop
Re: Subsidy Removal: Borno Releases 80 Vehicles To Ease Farmers’ Movement by Milkfactory: 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2023
ManWater:
What about millions of non-farmers.
He had already provided modern buses for that, they charge N50 per drop
Re: Subsidy Removal: Borno Releases 80 Vehicles To Ease Farmers’ Movement by ManWater: 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2023
Milkfactory:

He had already provided modern buses for that, they charge N50 per drop
OK. Thks
Re: Subsidy Removal: Borno Releases 80 Vehicles To Ease Farmers’ Movement by oyeb15: 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2023
Tinubu has spoil Nigeria patapata. Any president that dances to d tone of IMF,ADB,World Bank, his country will become impoverished forever.

Shetima will make a good president that this druggie
Re: Subsidy Removal: Borno Releases 80 Vehicles To Ease Farmers’ Movement by AbuAeesha: 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Una go hear word

losers spent more time wailing!

Re: Subsidy Removal: Borno Releases 80 Vehicles To Ease Farmers’ Movement by AbuAeesha: 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
ManWater:
What about millions of non-farmers.
they will all benefit at end,when food shortage have been possibly curbed and crop yield increases.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Borno Releases 80 Vehicles To Ease Farmers’ Movement by Expanse2020(m): 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2023
GJames:
Good initiative. The only reliable APC member I can think of
Challenge your forefather from Ipob city to come out what they have for you son of hate
Re: Subsidy Removal: Borno Releases 80 Vehicles To Ease Farmers’ Movement by olatuns2017: 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2023
Re: Subsidy Removal: Borno Releases 80 Vehicles To Ease Farmers’ Movement by Expanse2020(m): 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2023
It's a good initiate if only Boko-haram will not pack it away one day
astana1:

Source:https://punchng.com/subsidy-removal-borno-releases-80-vehicles-to-ease-farmers-movement/
Re: Subsidy Removal: Borno Releases 80 Vehicles To Ease Farmers’ Movement by ManWater: 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
AbuAeesha:

they will all benefit at end,when food shortage have been possibly curbed and crop yield increases.
OK. Let's hope so.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Borno Releases 80 Vehicles To Ease Farmers’ Movement by wambosamuel1980: 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
Babagana Zulum is a great man who value human lives at all cost, it will interest you to know that Bafarawa was suggesting yesterday that if care is not taking Nigerians may experience food shortage in the next 3 months.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Borno Releases 80 Vehicles To Ease Farmers’ Movement by GJames(m): 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2023
Expanse2020:

Challenge your forefather from Ipob city to come out what they have for you son of hate
Everyone who speaks ill of the devilish party is officially igbo. Sense is far from you
Re: Subsidy Removal: Borno Releases 80 Vehicles To Ease Farmers’ Movement by callmevirus(m): 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
TinubuGoQuench:
All hail Presidiot Tilumbu!!!

I bought fuel for N10 per litre at my hometown, Iragbiji.

Are you a soldier?
Re: Subsidy Removal: Borno Releases 80 Vehicles To Ease Farmers’ Movement by TOPMAN4LIFE: 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Una go hear word

You will live with the pain of the election loss for 8 years..
Your wailing just started
Re: Subsidy Removal: Borno Releases 80 Vehicles To Ease Farmers’ Movement by pillager: 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Una go hear word

This one just dey impersonate slawomiir dey spew trash. Low IQ statements
Re: Subsidy Removal: Borno Releases 80 Vehicles To Ease Farmers’ Movement by ivandragon: 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2023
Lol.

This is ironically funny.

Free transport. What happens when the vehicles break down? Who is responsible for funding the vehicles?

After a while, the transport company folds up, & then what?
Re: Subsidy Removal: Borno Releases 80 Vehicles To Ease Farmers’ Movement by Skyehigher1: 11:33am On Jul 06, 2023
Zulum is one of the candidates tinubu will shop for after his 8 years in office as his successor
Re: Subsidy Removal: Borno Releases 80 Vehicles To Ease Farmers’ Movement by Cantonese: 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
Toluwanise247:

Bitterness go kill you

Trekking and poverty don kill you already.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" / Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. / NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.