Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,767 members, 7,844,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

How Is Tinubu's Regime Favouring You And Your Family? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is Tinubu's Regime Favouring You And Your Family? (201 Views)

Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC / Appointments: You Are Favouring Yorubas, Christians, MURIC Knocks Tinubu / You Keep Favouring North, Muslims, Your Islamic Agenda Clear - CAN Slams Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Tinubu's Regime Favouring You And Your Family? by Newton2024: 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2023
Increase in fuel pump price

Increase in general cost of living

Increase in tax, decrease in income

Decrease in standard of living

Decrease in value of naira

We are now in the second month of Tinubu's government. To the "Tinubu's regime will favour me and my family IJN" crew, how has his policies favoured you and your family?

1 Like

Re: How Is Tinubu's Regime Favouring You And Your Family? by TemplarLandry: 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
Very very well.
Re: How Is Tinubu's Regime Favouring You And Your Family? by Newton2024: 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Very very well.
Really? Try to elucidate.
Re: How Is Tinubu's Regime Favouring You And Your Family? by yarimo(m): 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
Jubilations all over Nigeria everyday
Re: How Is Tinubu's Regime Favouring You And Your Family? by phorget(m): 3:00pm On Jul 05, 2023
It has favored me o, before i used to be very fat but now I'm lean...praise tha lord!🙉
Re: How Is Tinubu's Regime Favouring You And Your Family? by iSense247: 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2023
phorget:
It has favored me o, before i used to be very fat but now I'm lean...praise tha lord!🙉
Wow! You don't need slim tea or daily exercise anymore. This is a wonderful testimony.

grin
Re: How Is Tinubu's Regime Favouring You And Your Family? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
Newton2024:
Increase in fuel pump price

Increase in general cost of living

Increase in tax, decrease in income

Decrease in standard of living

Decrease in value of naira

We are now in the second month of Tinubu's government. To the "Tinubu's regime will favour me and my family IJN" crew, how has his policies favoured you and your family?

This gas revolution is already favouring me and my family. I run a business which requires that i power my gen from 8a.m to 6.30pm, with only 30 to 45 mins rest. I spend #5,000 on petrol daily which translates to #150,000 at the end of the month. Since i converted to gas, i spend #1,750 daily. Multiple that by 30 days and see the difference.

#150,000 on Petrol per month minus - #52,500 on gas per month = #97,500

It will not only favour me and my family but Nigeria at large. Even those who e dey pain as e dey sweet us too will benefit from this gas revolution.

LPG/CNG/ Carburator for cars is also starting to make waves. It's only a matter of a short time from now.

Tinubu's target has been an efficient beneficial use of our gas that has been wasting away for ages. His target is revolutionary, making gas even becoming a major source of foreign exchange through export. Recently there has been an agreement with the Government of Morocco to allow Nigeria to
pass our gas pipe through their country to head to Europe.

(1) (Reply)

Unfortunate Rehearsal Video That Ended A Lady's Relationship With Rich Politican / Ghana Parliament Passes Bill For Growing Of Cannabis / French Embassy In Niger Republic Is Down, See Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.