Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Tinubu's Gathering With Anyim, Metu, Signals Resistance's Help - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Tinubu's Gathering With Anyim, Metu, Signals Resistance's Help (3046 Views)

Olisa Metu In Court In Full Dead Body Arrangement Again / Umahi: I Planned Defection To APC With Anyim, NASS Members / Happening Now Okada Riders Gathering With Machetes In Ado Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Tinubu's Gathering With Anyim, Metu, Signals Resistance's Help by Newsbest(f): 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
BREAKING NEWS: Tinubu's gathering with Anyim, Metu, signals resistance's help

President Bola Tinubu on Wednesday held close entryway gatherings with previous Secretary to the Public authority of the League (SGF), Pius Anyim and Olisa Metu, a previous Public Exposure Secretary of the People groups Vote based Party(PDP), at the Official Manor, Abuja.

The visit of the two tribal leaders of the primary resistance PDP might be flagging the progress of President Tinubu's transition to frame an administration of public solidarity, cutting across every single ideological group.

Review that the President had in practically no time before the Sallah break had comparable gatherings with the Official up-and-comer of the New Nigeria People groups Party (NNPP) and previous Kano State Lead representative, Musa Kwankwaso.

The Kano top government official, while talking with State House writers, uncovered his longing to work with the President in whatever limit.

This is as the President had additionally had a few gatherings with head of the PDP G5 gathering, and previous Streams Lead representative, Nyesom Wike, who is reputed to have made the President's Pastoral rundown.

Anyim's visit in organization with Olisa Metu, additionally built up hypotheses of previous President Goodluck Jonathan's help for the Tinubu organization as the two of them worked with the Jonathan's organization.

Click below link to Continue Your Reading

https://rovingposts.com/breaking-news-tinubus-gathering-with-anyim-metu-signals-resistances-help/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tinubu's Gathering With Anyim, Metu, Signals Resistance's Help by Faber(m): 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2023
Newsbest:

President Bola Tinubu on Wednesday held close entryway gatherings with previous Secretary to the Public authority of the League (SGF), Pius Anyim and Olisa Metu, a previous Public Exposure Secretary of the People groups Vote based Party(PDP), at the Official Manor, Abuja.

The visit of the two tribal leaders of the primary resistance PDP might be flagging the progress of President Tinubu's transition to frame an administration of public solidarity, cutting across every single ideological group.

Review that the President had in practically no time before the Sallah break had comparable gatherings with the Official up-and-comer of the New Nigeria People groups Party (NNPP) and previous Kano State Lead representative, Musa Kwankwaso.

The Kano top government official, while talking with State House writers, uncovered his longing to work with the President in whatever limit.

This is as the President had additionally had a few gatherings with head of the PDP G5 gathering, and previous Streams Lead representative, Nyesom Wike, who is reputed to have made the President's Pastoral rundown.

Anyim's visit in organization with Olisa Metu, additionally built up hypotheses of previous President Goodluck Jonathan's help for the Tinubu organization as the two of them worked with the Jonathan's organization.

https://rovingposts.com/breaking-news-tinubus-gathering-with-anyim-metu-signals-resistances-help/

Ana akogheri...😠😠

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tinubu's Gathering With Anyim, Metu, Signals Resistance's Help by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2023
Faber:

Ana akogheri...😠😠
You read am?

You try o...

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tinubu's Gathering With Anyim, Metu, Signals Resistance's Help by IVORY2009(m): 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2023
angry
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tinubu's Gathering With Anyim, Metu, Signals Resistance's Help by duro4chang(m): 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2023
PDP is going. I mean going down. I mean fading away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tinubu's Gathering With Anyim, Metu, Signals Resistance's Help by Ihateheadslamer: 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2023
Super stories

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tinubu's Gathering With Anyim, Metu, Signals Resistance's Help by Flangelo12: 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2023
duro4chang:
PDP is going.

They are gone.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tinubu's Gathering With Anyim, Metu, Signals Resistance's Help by Heavyzz: 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2023
These men and moves grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tinubu's Gathering With Anyim, Metu, Signals Resistance's Help by Sangoamadioha1: 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
The writing style of this article dey give me headache 🤒

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tinubu's Gathering With Anyim, Metu, Signals Resistance's Help by irepnaija4eva(m): 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
Which one be two tribal leaders again?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tinubu's Gathering With Anyim, Metu, Signals Resistance's Help by ILEMUDA(m): 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
Nigeria Politics is Anywhere Belle face.
No political ideologies, everyone is after his or her family.

Nigeria as a country is just like a market where everybody gather for business transaction........ I hope Tinubu gonna do something spectacular.
The last time we had some leadership personalities was during Awolowo, Nnamdi Azikiwe era.

We what have now are vampires.
I have one in Kogi who's ready to kill to sustain power......... An animal in human form, he asked people to call him White Lion (Black Lion at night)
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tinubu's Gathering With Anyim, Metu, Signals Resistance's Help by Adurax: 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2023
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tinubu's Gathering With Anyim, Metu, Signals Resistance's Help by Charliehustle(m): 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2023
Same cartel..same mission..just to
Loot and share funds
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tinubu's Gathering With Anyim, Metu, Signals Resistance's Help by emerged01(m): 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:
I think say na only me. Abi Na Tinubu style of govt dey confuse the writer wey dey make am confuse us too.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tinubu's Gathering With Anyim, Metu, Signals Resistance's Help by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2023
Newsbest:

Dadawa of adamawa in mud 🤣😂
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tinubu's Gathering With Anyim, Metu, Signals Resistance's Help by magni101(m): 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2023
I'm sure whoever wrote this is having a laugh because what is this? cheesy cheesy
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tinubu's Gathering With Anyim, Metu, Signals Resistance's Help by emmybobo1: 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
This one is on drugs. Do I blame you, when your illegitimate president use it as breakfast
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tinubu's Gathering With Anyim, Metu, Signals Resistance's Help by Globad(f): 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

No be only you

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tinubu's Gathering With Anyim, Metu, Signals Resistance's Help by Berylpharm(m): 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
Ganging against Obi.....I heard Apc tinubu wants to make a case that obi no be LP member

(1) (Reply)

Madness: Lagos State Government To Arrest Street Traders? / Can You Guess Which Country These Roads Are From? / Americans Who Speak Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.