Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Is It Possible To Score 98 In JAMB English? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Possible To Score 98 In JAMB English? (1272 Views)

Full List Of Characters In Sweet Sixteen (JAMB English Novel) / Full List of Characters in Sweet Sixteen (JAMB English Novel) / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Score 98 In JAMB English? by TruthinAction: 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
The issue of whether Mmesoma Joy forged her result has been trending for the past few days.

I looked at the breakdown of her score and found that she scored 98 in English. My question is, can anyone have such score in English? The second question is, has anyone best student ever scored even above 90% in JAMB English?

That score points to the fact that something is not right with the result.

Who are the culprit.

Please, what's your take?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Score 98 In JAMB English? by TruthinAction: 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2023
Even the overall best student this year scored 66 in English.
Re: Is It Possible To Score 98 In JAMB English? by TruthinAction: 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2023
I have never seen anyone score above 80% in JAMB English. Unless it's a fake result.
Re: Is It Possible To Score 98 In JAMB English? by OwoukoUrua(m): 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2023
Yes, it is

I've seen it before
Re: Is It Possible To Score 98 In JAMB English? by TruthinAction: 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2023
OwoukoUrua:
Yes, it is

I've seen it before

It was probably manipulated.

You think that JAMB results can't be prepared for someone?
Re: Is It Possible To Score 98 In JAMB English? by OwoukoUrua(m): 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
TruthinAction:

It was probably manipulated.

You think that JAMB results can't be prepared for someone?

I don't know if it was manipulated or not sha 🙂
Re: Is It Possible To Score 98 In JAMB English? by Vlyrics: 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2023
I am a teacher and I teach at tutorial centres. This has been an issue to me because for the past 4 years I haven't seen anyone get 76% in Use of English. JAMB should please review their marking guide for Use of English, Right now it is easier to get to Europe on foot than to get 76 and above In English.

My colleague almost got sacked by his school because no one got above 60%. Infact the Highest scoring student failed to get above 54.

It is worrying for us language teachers (literature - in - English too).

In Literature 80% is also a challenge. I don't know how they programme their software because I have seen brilliant students fail to get 80% over and over again.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Score 98 In JAMB English? by TruthinAction: 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
OwoukoUrua:

I don't know if it was manipulated or not sha 🙂

It was. Check all the results of highest score in JAMB year by year, the maximum score in English has been just above 70%. And they are supposed to be the best brains.

There is corruption in every sector. If you are not part of the system, you won't know.
Re: Is It Possible To Score 98 In JAMB English? by April4th(m): 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2023
Very very possible to score 98 in jamb English.
Re: Is It Possible To Score 98 In JAMB English? by Gadafii: 5:00am On Jul 06, 2023
If you listened to that girl’s response, how eloquent she was and the manner she chose her words calmly and freely without stress, you would know she’s a bright kid and wouldn’t doubt her English score

Please if you haven’t watched the video don’t quote me to tell me she forged results or not, that’s not the topic for now

The topic is if she can score 98 in English
Re: Is It Possible To Score 98 In JAMB English? by Villa12(m): 6:23am On Jul 06, 2023
OwoukoUrua:
Yes, it is

I've seen it before
science students battling with physics, chemistry, biology or mathematics cannot score 98 in English
Re: Is It Possible To Score 98 In JAMB English? by Image123(m): 9:42am On Jul 06, 2023
Gadafii:
If you listened to that girl’s response, how eloquent she was and the manner she chose her words calmly and freely without stress, you would know she’s a bright kid and wouldn’t doubt her English score

Please if you haven’t watched the video don’t quote me to tell me she forged results or not, that’s not the topic for now

The topic is if she can score 98 in English

Many stark illiterates can speak English better and with a native accent. Speaking is a very different skill from Reading and Writing. JAMB doesn't test speaking. Listening to English speakers over the years can improve your speaking very well. It's not that automatic for writing or reading.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Score 98 In JAMB English? by TruthinAction: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
April4th:
Very very possible to score 98 in jamb English.

Only arranged results can give you that score.

Post any overall best result since the inception of Jamb who scored above 80% in English. There is none. If it exist, it is an arranged score.
Re: Is It Possible To Score 98 In JAMB English? by April4th(m): 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
TruthinAction:

Post any overall best result since the inception of Jamb who scored above 80% in English. There is none. If it exist, it is an arranged score.

Scored 97 in my jamb English language of 1995. If you doubt, will send you my info so you can confirm.
Re: Is It Possible To Score 98 In JAMB English? by April4th(m): 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2023
TruthinAction:

I even know someone personally that scored 99, but unfortunately wicked people didn't want the guy to progress and made him mad up till today. He's the first person that I saw, that has 9A's. I'm telling what I've seen, not what I heard. You can verify, Urhobo College Effurun class of 1995. His name is Evidence
Re: Is It Possible To Score 98 In JAMB English? by WATCHOVER(m): 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
Yes, but very hard to get oo.
Re: Is It Possible To Score 98 In JAMB English? by TruthinAction: 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2023
April4th:

I even know someone personally that scored 99, but unfortunately wicked people didn't want the guy to progress and made him mad up till today. He's the first person that I saw, that has 9A's. I'm telling what I've seen, not what I heard. You can verify, Urhobo College Effurun class of 1995. His name is Evidence

I repeat it's not possible unless the person is not human. Just like someone giving you a mathematical question like 3467 x 4326 and you give a correct answer without pressing a calculator in less than 5 :secs. We know that it is not possible but there is a young man who can give such answer. That person is under the influence of demonic power.

I have seen candidates with 9A1 also but still couldn't get up to 80 in English.

Look at the result of four students from the Deeper Life High School, they all had above 90 in all their sciences but English was just above 60%

So, maybe the guy you are talking about has some demonic powers helping him to get that score.

These demons know the answer even without solving.

Haven't you heard about some mad people giving correct predictions in football betting?

Not even a PhD holder in English will get that score.

I am making a research to get the results of all best students in Jamb to establish my point.

The best student this year got 66 in English but 97,98,& 99 in the sciences.
Re: Is It Possible To Score 98 In JAMB English? by onlyinJESUS: 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2023
TruthinAction:
The issue of whether Mmesoma Joy forged her result has been trending for the past few days.

I looked at the breakdown of her score and found that she scored 98 in English. My question is, can anyone have such score in English? The second question is, has anyone best student ever scored even above 90% in JAMB English?

That score points to the fact that something is not right with the result.

Who are the culprit.

Please, what's your take?

As If I anticipated this post.

(1) (Reply)

When Is Oau Post U.m.e Date . / ..... / Guiness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme For Nigerian Undergraduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.