Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Discipline Is The Real Deal - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Discipline Is The Real Deal (107 Views)

Why Self-discipline Is Very Crucial For Your CIS Exams Preparations… / Discipline Is The Tortoiseshell Of Growth: / Discipline Is The Tortoiseshell Of Growth: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discipline Is The Real Deal by seiyefajohn(m): 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2023
Discipline Is The Real Deal

Discipline is everything. No indisciplined man or woman will enter heaven. Heaven is not meant for lazy, lousy and indiscipline people. Hear me, to make heaven we need to nurture quality salvation, and to do so discipline must be in place.

To remain fervent on the tracks of our individual 'heavenly race' we need discipline. Discipline is a defence, a defence against all forms of indiscipline. If discipline is present, many ills in our societies will obviously not be in existence.

How did I come about this truth? I was about going to bed last night, I wanted to pray and sleep. A while later, I realized that I was praying and dosing off at that same time. I asked myself if I can make heaven by doing so? Then, it dawned on me that, indiscipline cannot transport us to a place of achievement.

To accomplish anything worthwhile, to make it to heaven to enjoy eternal life, to come alive spiritually, even to occupy a physical position be it (political or industry) be it (private or public sector) we need discipline. As critical as breath is to our daily living, so is discipline to our personal growth.

Seiyefa John✍️🎬
Re: Discipline Is The Real Deal by LikeAking: 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
Discipline is over rated...

Go and check..

Same thing with wisdom..

Can discipline make a man rich?

1 Like

Re: Discipline Is The Real Deal by seiyefajohn(m): 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
LikeAking:
Discipline is over rated...

Go and check..

Same thing with wisdom..

Can discipline make a man rich?

Overrated you say? I doubt if there is any formidable structure without discipline. I doubt if there will be order in any system without it.... It is indeed the real deal. It has nothing to do with riches...it should be a way of life.

We should decide to be disciplined.
Re: Discipline Is The Real Deal by LikeAking: 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
seiyefajohn:

Overrated you say? I doubt if there is any formidable structure without discipline. I doubt if there will be order in any system without it.... It is indeed the real deal. It has nothing to do with riches...it should be a way of life.

We should decide to be disciplined.

All those celebs for eg, the foot ballers.

Do you think is discipline that took them there?

Let's focus on the end not the beginning..

All this discipline thing are just one of the chains the colonial masters used to enslave us...

How many disciplined kids make what Burna boy, Davido and Wizkid make?

Any discipline that can't bring a gurrented financiall success is a waste of time..

1 Like

Re: Discipline Is The Real Deal by seiyefajohn(m): 9:15am On Jul 06, 2023
LikeAking:

All those celebs for eg, the foot ballers.

Do you think is discipline that took them there?

Let's focus on the end not the beginning..

All this discipline thing are just one of the chains the colonial masters used to enslave us...

How many disciplined kids make what Burna boy, Davido and Wizkid make?

Any discipline that can't bring a gurrented financiall success is a waste of time..

I think that you are clearly on a different lane of reasoning, while I am on another. In this case we can't align in thought.

Pls believe what you believe, and I will believe what I believe. But hear me for the last time, discipline is associated to and with everything in life.

Every aspect of sector of life, discipline is required. Discipline is not about being successful or about bringing success to being, no. Discipline is a way of life, should be a nice of operation.

The colonial masters you referee to, they practice discipline more than we black Africans and even the Negros in their nation or nations. Can you honestly say the whites it colonial masters as you put it, are not discipline? If they are not, will their societies, institutions and parastalas be so strong and lasting?

Do you know what is required to keep a business, establishments, organizations, associations, institutions, careers and talents running smoothly? It is discipline. Disciple make you, indiscipline will bring you down. Indiscipline has brought down many celebs home and abroad.

Hear me, even Burna Boy would not have become this successful without discipline. If he hadn't disciplined himself to think, receive inspiration and write songs, if he wasn't disciplined enough to commit to recording and his career building process, he won't have been known. He won't have grown.

If you say we should twert discipline, do you know how lawless and degrading our society will become. It is discipline that's the leach to keeping things in order.

It is lack of discipline that is making men steal manhole covers in Lagos and other parts of the country. It is lack of discipline that make public office holders misappropraite public funds. When discipline is missing, so many ills overrun society.

With these few points of mine, I hope I have been able to open your eyes to the value that discipline has in store to offer you, I and our society in general.

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Name After Graduation / How To Know The Right Course That Is Suitable For You To Study / To Pass Your ICAN Nov. Exams, You Must Suffer One Of These 2 Things.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.