Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall (63016 Views)

Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / Adelabu Street Surulere After A Heavy Rainfall Today / Flood Alert: Edo, Edo, Anambra, Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa Warned By Agency (2) (3) (4)

Re: FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall by enemyofprogress: 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2023
Ajepako pack comot for your area o, flood is coming
Re: FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall by imagrg(m): 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2023
Na rumour, nothing dey happen.

Sit put in your area, since it's coming from out local station, it's a false rumour. Nothing would happen on the said dates.
Re: FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall by nairalanda1(m): 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
imagrg:
Na rumour, nothing dey happen.

Sit put in your area, since it's coming from out local station, it's a false rumour. Nothing would happen on the said dates.

Well, we recall last year, and even 2012. Nothing would happen, we said....
Re: FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall by RingRoadMafia: 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
radiolover:
Be at alert

If you make the mistake of reposting that concucted story, I will not only invalidate your claims, I'll also report to have you banned
Re: FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall by Shellsploit: 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
That list is not complete without Anambra west to be precise
Re: FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall by Angelfrost(m): 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2023
Same "Copy and Paste" year in, year out! Shiorr! tongue
Re: FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall by baralatie(m): 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2023
Stateson the lower end of river niger and river benue must have a flood flow relief plan
Re: FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall by radiolover(m): 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

If you make the mistake of reposting that concucted story, I will not only invalidate your claims, I'll also report to have you banned

You see the mistake some of you here make? Everything is concocted right?
Re: FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall by koxyz: 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2023
Despite the warnings,those living the the affected areas will feel less concern until the deed is done.
Re: FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall by ukaface(f): 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2023
So what is the government doing about it?

Re: FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall by ThorOdinson: 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2023
what about Kogi?
that one na every Year
flood dey happen.
This list no complete
Re: FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall by Poske95(m): 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Why did they mention Lagos twice

Lagos the overrated state.. ordinary drizzle everywhere is already flooded..

Iheard during rainy season people sell their cars there to get canoe 🛶

Drizzle na understatement
Bust two pure water for Adaloko or Ajah, same Ni
Flood highlights
Re: FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall by Yorubadirty: 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2023
I buy land for okwe o

Wetting I go do bayi
Re: FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall by AjaoEstater(m): 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
Good to see Osun is not on there. As the most geographically, ethnically, and culturally diverse country in Africa, we get everything except for snow and earthquake. Nonetheless, we will always have the Best weather in the world when it dry. I am already sick of the rainy season.
Re: FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall by RingRoadMafia: 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
radiolover:

You see the mistake some of you here make? Everything is concocted right?
Don't forget that I'm right below you, this is your last warning, remove that post in 10 mins
Re: FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall by murtalaa(m): 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
Sokoto should not be there. We have seen rainfall only two ot three times this year. Right now, common rain we have not seen let alone flood and our crops are drying up.
Re: FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall by Mozino007(m): 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2023
Paradise12:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to cook something to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Dey play😃Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank
Re: FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall by Politicalbiy: 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2023
Paypal
Re: FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall by CartelKenneth: 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2023
MeNmyfamily:
This flood will favour me n my family.

The flood will KILL u a d ur family
Re: FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall by SeriouslySense(m): 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
Lo, be kind. cheesy. But how he is expecting his family to be favored and other families to be unfavored if they are in the same area.
CartelKenneth:

The flood will KILL u a d ur family
Re: FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall by ZAddyMaGista(m): 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2023
Real matters upon real matters.
Me and my fam will be favoured highly.

With the way things cost now in 9ja ehn, building a viable business is the sure way out of Sapa.

BUILD A BUSINESS THAT WORK.

How I made N10million in 10 month selling helpful products to people. I will be unveiling the secret to my success in my Mentorship class taking place this weekend.
Tap on the link below to join me Today.

https:///FJsZrkarjF84KbdMxPpW7A
Re: FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall by jaxxy(m): 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
Dud they open any dams again? better let people know ahead. undecided
Re: FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall by Edoziesmart(m): 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
Paradise12:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to cook something to eat I will be very happy...
This one no dey taya to beg here for how many years
Shuo!

Seems you have turn cyber begging to professional work.
Re: FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall by NewDea4: 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Why did they mention Lagos twice

Lagos the overrated state.. ordinary drizzle everywhere is already flooded..

Iheard during rainy season people sell their cars there to get canoe 🛶

Lagos will be gone within the next fifteen years...the entire Lekki-Ajah down to Dangote's holdings in Ibeju. I bet the refinery and port complex are way higher than sea level though.

Y'all can forget about Parkview, old Ikoyi and the greater part of Victoria Island too; the Chagourys and their tenants will use helicopters to access Atlantic City, they will rename it 'New Lagos'cheesy

Re: FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall by radiolover(m): 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Don't forget that I'm right below you, this is your last warning, remove that post in 10 mins

You funny. Anyways, typical Nigerian mentality. Na when person die una go realize say him been serious then come type RIP full everywhere.
Re: FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall by mrgreen4real(m): 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2023
Oh! my song local government in Adamawa state is listed. May God avert such impending natural disaster
Re: FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall by Fahrenhite(m): 11:28pm On Jul 05, 2023
Paradise12:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to cook something to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank

Can you do video call to verify your claim?
Re: FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall by Confirmedzombie: 11:39pm On Jul 05, 2023
Anambra, Bayelsa, Rivers, Kogi must be in the list.

I expect obi to raise funds to support the flood communities now, than doing eye service later.
Re: FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall by adedokunadewumi(m): 12:05am On Jul 06, 2023
Aro wey get sense
FreeStuffsNG:
The earlier they start relocating to highlands the better. Ogun o kin ba aro o.

This warning should be widely disseminated and announced frequently on radio, TV and town criers for everyone in those areas to hear.

Last year's flooding was very terrible in Rivers, Delta and Bayelsa that it sacked Ex President GEJ from his Bayelsa village and many people sacked from their villages by the heavy floods were living in camps as internally displaced refugees being catered for by the Armed Forces, NEMA and state govts.

Since Delta is on that list, Bayelsa and Rivers should be at alert too.
Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall by 24SEVEN: 12:10am On Jul 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Cameroon's Lagdo Dam is coming.

I dedicate “Life Goes On” by MJG & 8 Ball to potential victims of this impending flood. Solemn jam!

I dedicate It's all real by Pitchblack & DJ Premier to them.
Re: FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall by sterlingD(m): 12:13am On Jul 06, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:
these people are not serious at all, kogi, Anambra and Lagos suppose to top that list
...and Benue

Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff / Travel Ban On Nigeria: Official US Statement / Living In Ghana, My Experience.