Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe (16228 Views)

Most Wanted Ritualist" Uniport Boy" Escaped From Heavily Guarded Police Station / Missing Lady Escaped from Kidnappers/Ritualist After Some Days / Teenage Girls Rescued From Kidnappers In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by Metrix147: 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
A renowned gospel musician, Felix Ndukwe has narrated how he escaped from kidnappers along Oji flyover while he was returning from a birthday party in Imo State.

Speaking with ABN TV on Wednesday, Mr. Ndukwe said he had stopped along the express at odd hour on June 24 to urinate when the kidnappers surrounded him at gunpoint and ordered him to move the car while they dictate the direction.

According to him, the abductors gave him a stern warning not to make any move to escape or have himself to blame.

He said they directed him to Orlu road, from where they accessed Owerri town and later found themselves inside Ihiagwa.

"God planted confusion in their midst. There is a road that is supposed to link them to a better one from where they would take me to their destination.

"Fortunately for me, the man in front giving me direction missed it because he was making calls, apparently calling other colleagues.

"Another person at the back got angry, asking why he was on the phone for a long time instead of directing them man.

"When I discovered that we have gone off their planned road and where we were was not motorable enough. I found a way to entrap my vehicle so that it can't move again.

"When I saw a big erosion, I intentionally entered in the middle of it, sensing that a salon vehicle cannot pass there, if not a tipper.

"When we got entrapped, they became infuriated and one of them wanted to hit me with his gun butt but I dodged. The other person warned him against touching me.

"At this point, they did all they could to no avail, then they abandoned me", he stated.

Ndukwe who was full of praise said he started calling people for rescue before he was safely evacuated.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/how-i-escaped-from-kidnappers-gospel-singer-felix-ndukwe-narrates/

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by shortgun(m): 11:48pm On Jul 05, 2023
Felix Ndukwe, I remember him growing up in Aba.
Thank God for his life

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by UselessBuharist: 12:20am On Jul 06, 2023
God saved you

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by marlow1962(m): 9:52am On Jul 06, 2023
Thank God for your life

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by Ambitious21: 9:54am On Jul 06, 2023
Only God can do this .

God is good 👍

7 Likes

Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by onadana: 9:55am On Jul 06, 2023
Stopping at that odd hour to ease your self,who does that? People don't take their safety seriously.

23 Likes

Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by IVORY2009(m): 9:57am On Jul 06, 2023
Thank God
Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by Opanka44(m): 9:58am On Jul 06, 2023
Thanks to God Almighty. God actually sent help your way, imagine they didn't take your phone or hit you. You were able to use your phone to make calls for help. I pray for all Nairaland members that God's Protection will continue to Rest upon them and their families. They won't be victims of these heartless, bloodthirsty, maruading kidnappers

11 Likes

Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by NwaOhafia: 9:58am On Jul 06, 2023
kiss

Felix nwa abriba that sang about "Imitation Prophet"?

This man was the David Ibiyeomie of early 2000; The man finished white garment churches in that song

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by bewla(m): 9:59am On Jul 06, 2023
E
Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by inkon: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2023

Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:01am On Jul 06, 2023
To God be the glory.
God never forsake His own.

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by free2ryhme: 10:05am On Jul 06, 2023

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by bestman09(m): 10:05am On Jul 06, 2023
sad
Thank God for your life. This insecurity in the South East is not funny o
Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by Bobotic(m): 10:06am On Jul 06, 2023
God I thank you for your miraculous work

3 Likes

Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by Fewdsyz: 10:06am On Jul 06, 2023
Lucky

Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by ProphetM0hammad: 10:07am On Jul 06, 2023
Freshtruth:
mumu
Go and sit at home ogbuefi
Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by seniorgozman(m): 10:07am On Jul 06, 2023
But we need to be conscious of our environment
Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by Smartguyboy(m): 10:08am On Jul 06, 2023
Thanks to Ipob
Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by Nayturalistic: 10:09am On Jul 06, 2023
Make Court of Law even pronounce Rerun today today, Pandora no go even get quarter of Whetin he get before. A highly tribalistic set of species.

Anuofias ..
Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by Senioradvocate(m): 10:10am On Jul 06, 2023
cheesy

That's how our God works
In a very miraculous way

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by oyeb15: 10:11am On Jul 06, 2023
Still be watchful as long as u are still in Nigeria.
Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by uvie66: 10:13am On Jul 06, 2023
onadana:
Stopping at that odd hour to ease your self,who does that? People don't take their safety seriously.
..... the thing weak me, who does that in a land of Igbos, ESN, and Kidnappers. You were unsurprisingly rewarded for your recklessness and now you are saying it is the work of God.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blogger Shares Screenshot Of Her Chat With A Nigerian Scammer Posing As Diddy / Man From Niger Republic And His Cohorts Caught Stealing Cable Wires In Imo. PICS / Gunmen Kill Joe Mohel In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.