Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Why I Will Never Feature Wizkid, Davido, And Burnaboy- Speed Darlington - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why I Will Never Feature Wizkid, Davido, And Burnaboy- Speed Darlington (20426 Views)

Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music / Larry Gaga Feature Wizkid – Low / Davido And Tiwa Savage Make Nomination List Of 2018 BET Awards ( List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Never Feature Wizkid, Davido, And Burnaboy- Speed Darlington by LaSenior: 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
YoungLionken:
I honestly don't know why the people from the east don't know how to respect people. They just say the way they feel without being cautious..

Imagine this unknown saying trash..

Well, I don't blame these clout chasers online but the internet. I remember those days, you must have put in enough work, to be seen as a celebrity (the days of Olu Maintain, Plantation boys, Mohits, Elder d'don, etc)...
unknown to you but known to many
Re: Why I Will Never Feature Wizkid, Davido, And Burnaboy- Speed Darlington by fredoooooo: 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2023
Werey amugbo
Re: Why I Will Never Feature Wizkid, Davido, And Burnaboy- Speed Darlington by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
StPete:

You’re definitely entitled to your opinion
Lol! Of course! Do you have a problem with that?
Re: Why I Will Never Feature Wizkid, Davido, And Burnaboy- Speed Darlington by nony43(m): 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2023
sleek214:
Because they won't even honour your invitation to be featured in your album

Did you listen to him at all?
Re: Why I Will Never Feature Wizkid, Davido, And Burnaboy- Speed Darlington by nony43(m): 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
Opanka44:
Mumu... Who are you compared to those names you mentioned up there? These are world-class artiste, they don't even need you anywhere near them. You should even consider it a thing of pride to be remotely associated with them. Dem wan give u level but u dey misyarn. Get out!!

Did you listen to him at all?
Re: Why I Will Never Feature Wizkid, Davido, And Burnaboy- Speed Darlington by tishbite42: 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2023
sleek214:
Because they won't even honour your invitation to be featured in your album
You didn't watch the video at all
Lazy brains
Re: Why I Will Never Feature Wizkid, Davido, And Burnaboy- Speed Darlington by IyanuDeb(f): 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2023
When price of garri don come down, I'll come back and reason what you've said
Re: Why I Will Never Feature Wizkid, Davido, And Burnaboy- Speed Darlington by mikeljack(m): 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2023
SugarGirl44:

Which arena? You mean Oshodi Arena?
ARENA PEOPLE
Re: Why I Will Never Feature Wizkid, Davido, And Burnaboy- Speed Darlington by Successkay12(m): 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
Nsogbu001:
Speed Darlington says he will never feature Wizkid, Davido or Burnaboy. See his petty reasons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gZW41amaz8
I believe this guy na just TikTok skit maker ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Feature Wizkid, Davido, And Burnaboy- Speed Darlington by AnonymousMike(m): 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
I Dey laugh in Chinese......Abeg who Dey talk,

Weed way dis guy Dey smoke ehnnn, e suppose drop location because d kind weed wey he dey smoke you no fit see am anyhow for streets.......

Goddamn nigga be hyping himself... like who gives a f*ck about his opinions........

Dem manage show you studio you Dey feel pompous, if you come just by mistake become international....Na him be say you go Dey challenge God.......

Abeg make dis one shift make road clear for people wey sabi........
Re: Why I Will Never Feature Wizkid, Davido, And Burnaboy- Speed Darlington by Guyman01: 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2023
YoungLionken:
I honestly don't know why the people from the east don't know how to respect people. They just say the way they feel without being cautious..

Imagine this unknown saying trash..

Well, I don't blame these clout chasers online but the internet. I remember those days, you must have put in enough work, to be seen as a celebrity (the days of Olu Maintain, Plantation boys, Mohits, Elder d'don, etc)...
I don't think you watched the video before going tribalistic
Re: Why I Will Never Feature Wizkid, Davido, And Burnaboy- Speed Darlington by fayomidada(m): 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
See this Clown!!!!
Re: Why I Will Never Feature Wizkid, Davido, And Burnaboy- Speed Darlington by GodHimself: 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
I didn’t watch the video but I like this guy.

Nsogbu001:
Speed Darlington says he will never feature Wizkid, Davido or Burnaboy. See his petty reasons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gZW41amaz8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Feature Wizkid, Davido, And Burnaboy- Speed Darlington by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
Me too.

I don vow say i no go work with Jay Z again. I no go ever pick hin call again.

i don vex!

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Feature Wizkid, Davido, And Burnaboy- Speed Darlington by AfonjaPriest: 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
You don't need to feature anyone. Do your thing, God dey.
Re: Why I Will Never Feature Wizkid, Davido, And Burnaboy- Speed Darlington by Calicoe: 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2023
None of them would be dumb enough to take a risk on their careers by collabing with this one
He should just be grateful that there is someone(vic-o) he's better than in the industry
Re: Why I Will Never Feature Wizkid, Davido, And Burnaboy- Speed Darlington by armadeo(m): 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2023
The guy gree say dem big pass am die una still dey curse am.

Una watch the video at all?

P.s make una free d bull joor. E dey him lane dey hustle.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Need Ajegunle Music Like Jogodo,danfo Driver Etc / Radio Stations Cut Down On Operationals Hours Due To High Cost Of Deisel / Wale Arrives In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.