Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

A 10-years-old girl violated Victim Crawls Out Of Grave In N.cotabato - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A 10-years-old girl violated Victim Crawls Out Of Grave In N.cotabato (1484 Views)

Pastor Who Killed And Buried His Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra - Photos / Man Trapped Inside Grave In Jigawa As He Tries To Steal Dead Human Body (Photo) / Man Butchers Mum, Buries Parts In Shallow Grave In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 10-years-old girl violated Victim Crawls Out Of Grave In N.cotabato by kuzinaa: 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2011
A 10-years-old girl survived after she was mauled, violated and buried in a shallow grave in a remote village in Magpet town in North Cotabato.

read : http://www.mercyjohnson.com/?p=3732
Re: A 10-years-old girl violated Victim Crawls Out Of Grave In N.cotabato by BootyOnMe: 8:03am On Oct 06, 2011
I think woman who give birth to these kinds of men should have aborted them. . .even at the 10th months.
Good lord!

See the animals from the 'almighty fruits of the diseased' wombs created by God himself?
Twaaaaaaaaaah!!!!
Products of ra-pe will always be ra-pists!
Or have their offsprings rap-ed!
A generational curse! cry
Re: A 10-years-old girl violated Victim Crawls Out Of Grave In N.cotabato by Johndoe100(m): 8:37am On Oct 06, 2011
The alleged perpetrator is a close relation of the victim. Very sad.
Re: A 10-years-old girl violated Victim Crawls Out Of Grave In N.cotabato by BootyOnMe: 8:48am On Oct 06, 2011
Johndoe100:

The alleged perpetrator is a close relation of the victim. Very sad.

Is that not how y'all operate in OOBA land? wink
OBJ style.
Keeping it in the family. wink

I am surprised you are not asking for 'videos'? wink

Sick pig!

Partial-birth abortion proceed! kiss
Re: A 10-years-old girl violated Victim Crawls Out Of Grave In N.cotabato by Johndoe100(m): 10:23am On Oct 06, 2011
@Bootyonme

Hi love, you want me to do you like the kid? Well I will try. I know you like it rough, but you know I prefer to be rough on your toto rather than beating you.
Re: A 10-years-old girl violated Victim Crawls Out Of Grave In N.cotabato by BootyOnMe: 10:41am On Oct 06, 2011
Johndoe100:

@Bootyonme

Hi love, you want me to do you like the kid? Well I will try. I know you like it rough, but you know I prefer to be rough on your toto rather than beating you.

Oooooooooh. . . my poohsie is soooooooooooo wet.
Come and spank me 'daddy' Nairaland.
I neeeedjya baaaaaaaaaaaaaad! kiss

I just hope and pray your de-e-k is longer than the letters that spell out your name. . . just long enough to 'tickle' my 'focal-brush'!
Before you 'release' your moo-moo sper-m cells all over you bend-down-pick trozis!
Ewu! kiss
Re: A 10-years-old girl violated Victim Crawls Out Of Grave In N.cotabato by Johndoe100(m): 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Oooooooooh. . . my poohsie is soooooooooooo wet.
Come and spank me 'daddy' Nairaland.
I neeeedjya baaaaaaaaaaaaaad! kiss

I just hope and pray your de-e-k is longer than the letters that spell out your name. . . just long enough to 'tickle' my 'focal-brush'!
Before you 'release' your moo-moo sper-m cells all over you bend-down-pick trozis!
Ewu! kiss

No fears, your toto will be well phucked. All de sper. m cells as you call them are ONLY going to be deposited up you. Daddy ain't wastin a drop.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Woman Beats Teacher In Front Of Her Students For Sleeping With Her Husba / Another Nigerian Caught With Drugs In Malaysia / I Was Tricked By A Baron Into Drug Trafficking - Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.