Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

INEC Witness @ The PEPT Refuses To Swear With The Holy Bible - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Witness @ The PEPT Refuses To Swear With The Holy Bible (716 Views)

What Time Is The PEPT Judgement? / Datti Ahmed Laughing After INEC Witness Failed / Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Witness @ The PEPT Refuses To Swear With The Holy Bible by nick50(m): 8:45am On Jul 06, 2023
a day ago
The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, began their defence today after the no show of yesterday at the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal holding at the Abuja Appeal Court.

With Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed representing HE Peter Obi and Labour Party and other LP big wigs; Sen Victor Lar, Alhaji Audie Mohammed, DG Akin Osuntokun, Women Leader, Dudu Manuga and others, the INEC lead counsel, Abubakar Mahmoud, SAN kicked off the first Respondent’s defence.

His first witness is a senior INEC staff in the Technical Department, Dr. Lawrence Bayode. In fact he is the Deputy Director, ICT. Dr. Bayode also doubles as the senior pastor in charge of RCCG, Potters House, FCDA, Kubwa in Abuja.

Bizarrely, Dr. Bayode did not swear with the Bible while affirming his witness status when he stepped into the witness box.

Nobody knows whether, PIN Ikwueto, SAN that will conduct the Petitioners’ cross-examination knows about the witness’ pastoral duties and why he chose not to involve the Bible he weds many people with on weekly basis.

1 Like

Re: INEC Witness @ The PEPT Refuses To Swear With The Holy Bible by dihnawris: 8:48am On Jul 06, 2023
Fear grip am cheesy

1 Like

Re: INEC Witness @ The PEPT Refuses To Swear With The Holy Bible by isitforeba: 8:48am On Jul 06, 2023
Ehn...so fear deg catch this people

1 Like

Re: INEC Witness @ The PEPT Refuses To Swear With The Holy Bible by seunmsg(m): 8:53am On Jul 06, 2023
It is against the Christian faith for a Christian to swear with anything. That’s why there is an option to affirm. How a lot of you guys claim to be Christians without understanding the doctrines of the religion you profess is so appalling.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Witness @ The PEPT Refuses To Swear With The Holy Bible by ZAddyMaGista(m): 9:09am On Jul 06, 2023
No be small matter. Fear of Attracting everlasting curse. On the Flip side👇

BUILD A BUSINESS THAT WORKS AND START EARNING

As the year is about ending, I will be revealing to you how I made 10million in 10 months as an Affiliate with just my smartphone and internet.

Join my Free WhatsApp Mentorship.
Re: INEC Witness @ The PEPT Refuses To Swear With The Holy Bible by ZAddyMaGista(m): 9:10am On Jul 06, 2023

As the year is about ending, I will be revealing to you how I made 10million in 10 months as an Affiliate with just my smartphone and internet.

Join my Free WhatsApp Mentorship
Re: INEC Witness @ The PEPT Refuses To Swear With The Holy Bible by ZAddyMaGista(m): 9:10am On Jul 06, 2023

1 Like

Re: INEC Witness @ The PEPT Refuses To Swear With The Holy Bible by ZAddyMaGista(m): 9:11am On Jul 06, 2023

1 Like

Re: INEC Witness @ The PEPT Refuses To Swear With The Holy Bible by frndfghtr(m): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2023
seunmsg:
It is against the Christian faith for a Christian to swear with anything. That’s why there is an option to affirm. How a lot of you guys claim to be Christians without understanding the doctrines of the religion you profess is so appalling.

Give ceser what belong to Cesar, if u go to court obey by the rule, if u don't want to abide by there rule sit at your home

2 Likes

Re: INEC Witness @ The PEPT Refuses To Swear With The Holy Bible by Bigkoko: 9:14am On Jul 06, 2023
So funny..!!! The geee uses the Holy Bible to wed couples every saturday, yet he refused to use the same Holy Bible to show his sincerity on the case he was called to give witness. They never saw HE Peter Obi coming.

Karma is on the loose.....swear & run mad. No forget the five books of Moses still dey there.

nick50:
a day ago
The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, began their defence today after the no show of yesterday at the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal holding at the Abuja Appeal Court.

With Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed representing HE Peter Obi and Labour Party and other LP big wigs; Sen Victor Lar, Alhaji Audie Mohammed, DG Akin Osuntokun, Women Leader, Dudu Manuga and others, the INEC lead counsel, Abubakar Mahmoud, SAN kicked off the first Respondent’s defence.

His first witness is a senior INEC staff in the Technical Department, Dr. Lawrence Bayode. In fact he is the Deputy Director, ICT. Dr. Bayode also doubles as the senior pastor in charge of RCCG, Potters House, FCDA, Kubwa in Abuja.

Bizarrely, Dr. Bayode did not swear with the Bible while affirming his witness status when he stepped into the witness box.

Nobody knows whether, PIN Ikwueto, SAN that will conduct the Petitioners’ cross-examination knows about the witness’ pastoral duties and why he chose not to involve the Bible he weds many people with on weekly basis.

1 Like

Re: INEC Witness @ The PEPT Refuses To Swear With The Holy Bible by able20(m): 9:15am On Jul 06, 2023
If dem born him well, He should swear and Die on top of APC and INEC lies

3 Likes

Re: INEC Witness @ The PEPT Refuses To Swear With The Holy Bible by Bigkoko: 9:16am On Jul 06, 2023
But he tells young couples to swear with the same Bible during weddings...... Eat Corn, get cornfuse!

seunmsg:

2 Likes

Re: INEC Witness @ The PEPT Refuses To Swear With The Holy Bible by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:07am On Jul 06, 2023
seunmsg:
So the people that have been swearing with the bible are not christians but Muslims? Since it's against Christian faith

3 Likes

Re: INEC Witness @ The PEPT Refuses To Swear With The Holy Bible by Bigkoko: 10:20am On Jul 06, 2023
Laughing...lol

HIGHESTPOPORI:
So the people that have been swearing with the bible are not christians but Muslims? Since it's against Christian faith
Re: INEC Witness @ The PEPT Refuses To Swear With The Holy Bible by Jostoman: 10:48am On Jul 06, 2023
The man knew he was coming to the court to lie so he doesnt want God judgement to visit him. Guy man grin
Re: INEC Witness @ The PEPT Refuses To Swear With The Holy Bible by Asswipemod: 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2023
seunmsg:

Rev Father Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg 😆😆😝😜
Re: INEC Witness @ The PEPT Refuses To Swear With The Holy Bible by nick50(m): 8:43am On Jul 08, 2023
grin grin
Bigkoko:
So funny..!!! The geee uses the Holy Bible to wed couples every saturday, yet he refused to use the same Holy Bible to show his sincerity on the case he was called to give witness. They never saw HE Peter Obi coming.

Karma is on the loose.....swear & run mad. No forget the five books of Moses still dey there.

Re: INEC Witness @ The PEPT Refuses To Swear With The Holy Bible by dihnawris: 8:53am On Jul 08, 2023
Then give him sango to swear with

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Obaseki Reportedly Set To Impeach Deputy In Contempt Of Court / Justice Tsammani - Nigerian Constitution is Supreme. / Bola Tinubu: Anxiety As New Prophecy Exposes Cabal In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.