Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Keke Palmer's Baby Daddy Sparks Controversy, Criticises Her Dress Choi: 'it's Th - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Keke Palmer's Baby Daddy Sparks Controversy, Criticises Her Dress Choi: 'it's Th (988 Views)

Ooni, Pete Edochie And Kanayo Handshake Sparks Controversy Online (Video) / Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari / Ibinabo Fiberesima Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Gown; Lady Criticises Her Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keke Palmer's Baby Daddy Sparks Controversy, Criticises Her Dress Choi: 'it's Th by philpwresh(m): 10:15am On Jul 06, 2023
Keke Palmer, the talented actress and singer, rose to fame through her breakthrough role in "Akeelah and the Bee." Since then, she has embarked on a journey into motherhood while managing her career. Recently, Keke found herself in the midst of controversy when her boyfriend, Dulton Jackson, publicly criticized her choice of attire, igniting a social media storm. Let's delve into the details and explore the reactions surrounding this incident.

Dulton Jackson's Criticism:
After a video of Keke Palmer at a party surfaced online, Dulton Jackson, the father of Keke's child and her boyfriend, quote tweeted the video with a comment that read, "lts the outfit though, you a mom." His comment seemed to express disapproval of Keke's dress choice, suggesting that it was not appropriate for a mother.

Backlash and Defense:
Following Dulton's tweet, a wave of backlash ensued, with many users accusing him of being insecure and attempting to shame Keke publicly. However, approximately an hour later, Dulton posted another tweet attempting to clarify his standpoint. He wrote, "We live in a generation where a man of the family doesn’t want the wife & mother to his kids to showcase booty cheeks to please others & he gets told how much of a hater he is. This is my family & my representation. I have standards & morals to what I believe. I rest my case."

Reactions and Criticism:
Dulton's second tweet generated mixed reactions. Some individuals expressed their support for his stance, commending him for upholding his personal standards and beliefs. However, the majority of responses remained critical, accusing him of publicly shaming the mother of his child and questioning his motivations for posting such comments.

Keke Palmer's Silence:
Amidst the controversy, Keke Palmer has remained silent and has not publicly responded to Dulton's comments or the ensuing backlash. Her decision to refrain from engaging in the public discourse could be seen as a deliberate choice to maintain privacy and protect her family from further scrutiny.

The dress controversy surrounding Keke Palmer and her boyfriend, Dulton Jackson, has sparked intense discussions on social media. While Dulton expressed his disapproval of Keke's attire, stating that it conflicted with his personal values and standards, his comments were met with widespread criticism. As the public eagerly awaited Keke's response, she has chosen to remain silent, leaving room for speculation and further debate.

Watch The Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq3_WuN_IJM

Re: Keke Palmer's Baby Daddy Sparks Controversy, Criticises Her Dress Choi: 'it's Th by Treasure17(m): 10:26am On Jul 06, 2023
Her baby daddy wasn't comfortable with the dress .The noise makers should keep on wailing and besides the dress is inappropriate.
Re: Keke Palmer's Baby Daddy Sparks Controversy, Criticises Her Dress Choi: 'it's Th by isaiah4life(m): 10:27am On Jul 06, 2023
Haaaaa. This isn't right.
Re: Keke Palmer's Baby Daddy Sparks Controversy, Criticises Her Dress Choi: 'it's Th by pyyxxaro: 10:50am On Jul 06, 2023
Akunakuna people
Re: Keke Palmer's Baby Daddy Sparks Controversy, Criticises Her Dress Choi: 'it's Th by siofra(f): 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
Jobless, insecure men. That's how they behave. That's why we ladies must avoid them as much as we can.

1 Like

Re: Keke Palmer's Baby Daddy Sparks Controversy, Criticises Her Dress Choi: 'it's Th by Olokobintin: 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2023
Keke Palmer, if you think you are not above my standard, leave this man and come to me. I will allow you to walk naked everywhere.
Re: Keke Palmer's Baby Daddy Sparks Controversy, Criticises Her Dress Choi: 'it's Th by finallybusy: 2:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
He never start. Baby mama drama. I think this thing is more exciting than marriage. One gets the fun of a relationship with the child-raising benefit of a marriage.
Re: Keke Palmer's Baby Daddy Sparks Controversy, Criticises Her Dress Choi: 'it's Th by We4all: 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
That means he is against ladies showing off skin in bikinis. I see nothing wrong with the outfit because it was stated that she wore it to a party which was obviously at night.

By the way, it's good to see that there are some Westerners that still preach morality. But how can a dude who has been fornicating have the audacity to preach about morality?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keke Palmer's Baby Daddy Sparks Controversy, Criticises Her Dress Choi: 'it's Th by philpwresh(m): 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2023
finallybusy:
He never start. Baby mama drama. I think this thing is more exciting than marriage. One gets the fun of a relationship with the child-raising benefit of a marriage.

Lol
Re: Keke Palmer's Baby Daddy Sparks Controversy, Criticises Her Dress Choi: 'it's Th by myyansh68(m): 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2023
I believed you ain't blind bro?. Because this was how she normally dress even before meeting you.

This dude is just a user. Can't believed she fell for this Man, that's a cheater. Not only that back then he said " he wasn't interested in securing a career in Hollywood " but dude is gradually tagging his ass to that place.

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/keke-palmer-had-a-baby-with-a-blue-lives-matter-incel-who-hates-women.5314231/
Ladies, know your standards.
https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/old-video-resurfaces-of-steve-harvey-telling-keke-palmer-quit-trying-to-give-a-boy-your-lifestyle-and-he-aint-earned-it.5314740/

1 Like

Re: Keke Palmer's Baby Daddy Sparks Controversy, Criticises Her Dress Choi: 'it's Th by myyansh68(m): 11:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
We4all:
That means he is against ladies showing off skin in bikinis. I see nothing wrong with the outfit because it was stated that she wore it to a party which was obviously at night.

By the way, it's good to see that there are some Westerners that still preach morality. But how can a dude who has been fornicating have the audacity to preach about morality?

Thank you dear.
And again someone who dumped his pregnant girlfriend and came out with keke after 3 weeks.

Seriously keke, you 😞 me.

1 Like

Re: Keke Palmer's Baby Daddy Sparks Controversy, Criticises Her Dress Choi: 'it's Th by mayor1814: 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
Surprising that someone from the west is speaking against skimpy or sexy dress. But he should know what he got into dating a celebrity

(1) (Reply)

Ekene Umenwa’s Biography | Her Ex Boyfriend, Husband And Lifestyle / Britner Spears In Hospital For Mental Evaluation / Who Ne The Finiesh Footballers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.