Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,647 members, 7,851,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

Goco Described Hon Ibrahim Isiaka As A Passionate And Selfless Legislator, Extol - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goco Described Hon Ibrahim Isiaka As A Passionate And Selfless Legislator, Extol (113 Views)

Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble / Mahfouz Adedimeji, Ibrahim Isiaka ‘Clash’ Over Lawmakers’ Earnings / Error By Hon. Ibrahim Umar In Yobe State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goco Described Hon Ibrahim Isiaka As A Passionate And Selfless Legislator, Extol by olaoshitt(m): 10:16am On Jul 06, 2023
GOCO DESCRIBED HON IBRAHIM ISIAKA AS A PASSIONATE AND SELFLESS LEGISLATOR, EXTOLLED HIS PERFORMANCE ON HIS BIRTHDAY.

On behalf of my family, I join other eminent progressive people across IFO 2 State Constituency and the entire IFO/Ewekoro Federal Constituency in felicitating and rejoicing with our revered legislator, Hon Ibrahim Ayokunle Isiaka, MHR on the joyful celebration of his birthday anniversary.

Over the last eight years, you have selflessly and passionately worked for the general wellbeing and advancement of our dear federal constituency.

As you mark another year today, I pray Almighty Allah to continue to bestow on you stable health, longevity and wisdom in your continued efforts at providing quality and effective representation to the constituents.

Happy and prosperous birthday my dear brother, Easylife.

Igba ọdún, ọdún kàn ní o; Aseyi samodun!

_Cheers from:_
Hon Ganiyu Alani Oyedeji (GOCO),
OGHA IFO 2
(2015-2023)

https://m./1056178431067390/permalink/6838953902789785/?sfnsn=scwspmo&ref=share

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows Chaman Law Firm / Centre Scores Abbas, House Leadership High On Synergy / Fellow Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.