Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,028 members, 7,849,155 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

JUST IN: Niger Delta Activist, Asari Dokubo Shifts Focus From UTME Result Saga, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Niger Delta Activist, Asari Dokubo Shifts Focus From UTME Result Saga, (352 Views)

Visiting Jonathan To Seek Support Shows You Are Shameless, Niger Delta Activist / Niger-Delta Activist Tony Uranta Is Dead. / Niger-delta Activist Annkio Briggs Blast Umahi Over Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: Niger Delta Activist, Asari Dokubo Shifts Focus From UTME Result Saga, by OndoNews: 11:48am On Jul 06, 2023
JUST IN: Niger Delta Activist, Asari Dokubo Shifts Focus from UTME Result Saga, Questions Mmesoma’s Age

Asari Dokubo Shifts Focus from UTME Result Saga, Questions Mmesoma's Age
Political News: Asari Dokubo Shifts Focus from UTME Result Saga, Questions Mmesoma’s Age

Niger Delta activist, Asari Dokubo, has turned his attention away from the ongoing controversy surrounding the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) result of Mmesoma Ejikeme and has instead raised questions about the candidate’s age.

POLITICS NIGERIA reports that Dokubo expressed his curiosity about why Mmesoma took the JAMB exam at the age of 19, considering that his own children completed their secondary school education at ages 15 and 16 respectively.

The former militant leader suggested that Mmesoma’s age might have been altered before she sat for the UTME.

During a Facebook live session, Dokubo pondered why Mmesoma would claim to be 19 years old while writing JAMB, when his own children had finished school at much younger ages.

Dokubo stated, “I have examined the details of the young girl and it seems there is a possibility that her age was modified before she took the exam. Why would she be writing JAMB at 19 when my own children finished school at ages 15 and 16? I noticed the year 2004 in her details.”

He further added, “We are aware of these things, but we may choose not to speak about them. However, I feel compelled to speak up now because I am irritated by what some people are saying. Some people seem comfortable with obvious lies.”

Click below link to read full details

https://rovingposts.com/just-in-niger-delta-activist-asari-dokubo-shifts-focus-from-utme-result-saga-questions-mmesomas-age/
Re: JUST IN: Niger Delta Activist, Asari Dokubo Shifts Focus From UTME Result Saga, by Ezeama400: 11:54am On Jul 06, 2023
The media should stop giving this clown attention..
You are comparing your kids you trained with money you got through dubious means, (claiming to fight for Niger Delta whereas it's your pocket you are after) with a kid whose father struggle from morning till night to make a living.. A lot of things could hinder a child's education.. Morover,19 years is not bad for a Jambite after all

It's not how far, it's how well .. Mmesoma is academically sound naturally .Her performance in Common entrance and Waec can serve as a testimony ..
Asari, despite sending your kids to private schools where they pay millions, show us your children's results because I know your type is very boastful in nature.. Your type will rush to the media to to publish your children's results if they are sound academically to show off which is what you are known for ..

Asari, at what age did you graduate ?

When you were like Mmesoma who equally attended public school like you, how fluent were you in English language ?. Even at this age speaking English language for a minute without adding pidgin language to it is like a second civil war to you.

A Fool @ 59 is a perpetual fool indeed!!

4 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Niger Delta Activist, Asari Dokubo Shifts Focus From UTME Result Saga, by ratiani6: 11:55am On Jul 06, 2023
Jobless

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Niger Delta Activist, Asari Dokubo Shifts Focus From UTME Result Saga, by donbachi(m): 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
Since tinubu win dis guy just dey rant anyhow

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Niger Delta Activist, Asari Dokubo Shifts Focus From UTME Result Saga, by accordadoga26(f): 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
It is enough Asari Dokubo.

Let the fraudulent tribe breathe
Re: JUST IN: Niger Delta Activist, Asari Dokubo Shifts Focus From UTME Result Saga, by Karlman: 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2023
This is Tinubu fault.
Anyway what do we except if not that birds of a feather flock together!

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Niger Delta Activist, Asari Dokubo Shifts Focus From UTME Result Saga, by Karlman: 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2023
accordadoga26:

So you are saying that Igbos are a fraudulent tribe?
Is that not too much to say?
What did they defraud you apart from your brain which has obviously been taken away by that Igbo boy.
Did they also defraud your father of his land when he sold it to them?
Pls is the Igbos so fraudulent they have stolen your future?
Re: JUST IN: Niger Delta Activist, Asari Dokubo Shifts Focus From UTME Result Saga, by Ezeama400: 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
accordadoga26:

Na ur type they see somone with jeep as a ritualist.. Don't work hard and be useful to yourself and your family.. Keep seeing successful people as fraudsters..

Primitive clown with a primitive thinking

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Niger Delta Activist, Asari Dokubo Shifts Focus From UTME Result Saga, by WhiteNRed: 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
I am from the South-South zone and a Niger Deltan, Asari Dokubo is not a Niger Delta activits, he is a criminal who fights for himself hiding under Niger Delta activism.

Making his children jump classes to finish sec. schls. at that age and not follow regular process like other children confirms his despirations in life.

By that age, Jamb should investigate the process through which his children got adminssions into the universities, if actually they have.
CRIMINAL

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Niger Delta Activist, Asari Dokubo Shifts Focus From UTME Result Saga, by DatNiggaDaz: 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2023
Asari Donut.
What a pig

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Niger Delta Activist, Asari Dokubo Shifts Focus From UTME Result Saga, by DatNiggaDaz: 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2023
accordadoga26:

Fraud will "favour me & my family" crew don drop quote grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Kidnapped Ekiti APC State Chairman, Omotoso Regains Freedom / CBN Includes Naira As Payout Option For Diaspora Remittance / Nigerians Express Disgust At Agencies' Turf War Over Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.