Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

@NL Please Beware Of This Fellow Fixitbyjal Adetola Ladipo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / @NL Please Beware Of This Fellow Fixitbyjal Adetola Ladipo (743 Views)

Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) / Adetola Alao Is Missing (Photos) / Hello NL! Please Is "Tracir Financial Services" Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

@NL Please Beware Of This Fellow Fixitbyjal Adetola Ladipo by Tealcrestmedia(m): 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
Normally I'm one to let things slide but this person by name Adetola Ladipo claimed that he can track stolen phones and once funds were transfered to him, he went mute. All attempts at establishing communication with him have proven abortive.

This is created to notify the general public from dealing with him in any guise or form. Apparently he has defrauded some nairlanders as far back as 2021. Normally I would have taken my stolen phone is good faith, but in a desperate attempt to recover some of my work files on it, I decided to engage his services (based off of his comment and signature on nairaland topic here) and the 20k wouldn't make me lose sleep but its important to notify the public so they don't fall victim to this young man.

We will use all power within the law to track and locate this young man.

Attached are proof of transaction.

Re: @NL Please Beware Of This Fellow Fixitbyjal Adetola Ladipo by Tealcrestmedia(m): 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
@seun@mynd@lalasticlala let's rid the platform of fraudsters.

Re: @NL Please Beware Of This Fellow Fixitbyjal Adetola Ladipo by Tealcrestmedia(m): 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
I wouldn't be commenting with my old nairaland account for privacy sake.
Re: @NL Please Beware Of This Fellow Fixitbyjal Adetola Ladipo by ahnie: 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
He damn looks hungry with his faded cap that his head is obviously bigger than.
Re: @NL Please Beware Of This Fellow Fixitbyjal Adetola Ladipo by Tealcrestmedia(m): 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/6806839/fraud-alert-tolakush92-defrauded-me

I suspect it's the same fellow.

The attached screenshot shows him commenting on topics as early as this morning while leaving messages unresponded to for weeks now.

Re: @NL Please Beware Of This Fellow Fixitbyjal Adetola Ladipo by Tealcrestmedia(m): 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2023
Here's his phone number +234 901 456 6031

Re: @NL Please Beware Of This Fellow Fixitbyjal Adetola Ladipo by Tealcrestmedia(m): 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
A simple search of his phone number will show him luring people to his whatsapp. In this Lagos he doesn't know he's very easy to track with this model of armatuerish scamming.

Re: @NL Please Beware Of This Fellow Fixitbyjal Adetola Ladipo by Felabrity: 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2023
Na person wey never chop want help you track?
Re: @NL Please Beware Of This Fellow Fixitbyjal Adetola Ladipo by Tealcrestmedia(m): 8:09am On Jul 07, 2023
Felabrity:
Na person wey never chop want help you track?

My brother, normally I don't bother tracking lost phones but this particular one had some very important files and I just risk am embarassed
Re: @NL Please Beware Of This Fellow Fixitbyjal Adetola Ladipo by JasonNOTStatham: 9:08am On Jul 07, 2023
Re: @NL Please Beware Of This Fellow Fixitbyjal Adetola Ladipo by Administration1: 7:22pm On Jan 02
Re: @NL Please Beware Of This Fellow Fixitbyjal Adetola Ladipo by noobody(m): 8:26am On Feb 29
Tealcrestmedia:
Normally I'm one to let things slide but this person by name Adetola Ladipo claimed that he can track stolen phones and once funds were transfered to him, he went mute. All attempts at establishing communication with him have proven abortive.

This is created to notify the general public from dealing with him in any guise or form. Apparently he has defrauded some nairlanders as far back as 2021. Normally I would have taken my stolen phone is good faith, but in a desperate attempt to recover some of my work files on it, I decided to engage his services (based off of his comment and signature on nairaland topic here) and the 20k wouldn't make me lose sleep but its important to notify the public so they don't fall victim to this young man.

We will use all power within the law to track and locate this young man.

Attached are proof of transaction.

He is a serial scammer

Very true and this is is very valid till this very day,
This the way he operates
He is back on nairaland with various monikers like @Everythingphones @Giftedhand47 @PhoneCareIkeja @RepairZoneNaira @Fixxit @fixitbyjal and many other Monika's he uses to operate,

He is a serial scammer and also has delusion of grandeur,confirmed with a touch of mental illness

He still operates with the phone number 09014566031

He is a scammer!!

Always a scammer,forever a scammer
Re: @NL Please Beware Of This Fellow Fixitbyjal Adetola Ladipo by Tealcrestmedia(m): 10:13am On Feb 29
noobody:

He is a serial scammer

This the way he operates
He is back on nairaland with various monikers like @Everythingphones @Giftedhand47 @PhoneCareIkeja @RepairZoneNaira @Fixxit @fixitbyjal and many other Monika's he uses to operate,

He is a serial scammer and also has delusion of grandeur,confirmed with a touch of mental illness

He is a scammer!!

@seun @nflmod and nairaland mods kindly do something about people like this.
Re: @NL Please Beware Of This Fellow Fixitbyjal Adetola Ladipo by noobody(m): 12:28pm On Mar 03
noobody:

He is a serial scammer

This the way he operates

He is a scammer!!

Always a scammer,forever a scammer

Always a scammer ,forever a scammer!!
Re: @NL Please Beware Of This Fellow Fixitbyjal Adetola Ladipo by epondudu: 1:27pm On Mar 03
I don't know why you people still trust strangers with your money in this desperate times.
Once a scammer always a scammer.

(1) (Reply)

Song Dedicated To SP Bako When He Was DPO In Khana LGA / Somer Thompson Found Dead / Dipo Dina Assasinated:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.