Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,263 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Alleged N714.6m Fraud: Zenith Bank Staff Tells Court How Ex-minister's Bank Acco - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alleged N714.6m Fraud: Zenith Bank Staff Tells Court How Ex-minister's Bank Acco (194 Views)

How To Convert Your Facebook Account To Atm And Withdraw Daily To Your Bank Acco / Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan / Stanbic IBTC Bank Staff In School Uniforms To Mark Customer Service Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alleged N714.6m Fraud: Zenith Bank Staff Tells Court How Ex-minister's Bank Acco by Dadola1008: 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
Alleged N714.6m Fraud: Zenith Bank Staff Tells Court How Ex-minister's Bank Account Was Used To Distribute Funds

He said that on January 19, 2015, N359m was transferred to the minister’s account, adding that before the transfer, the balance in the account was N2, 614.38

Awitness and compliance officer with Zenith Bank, Remigius Ugwu, has told a court how the bank account of former Minister of Special Duties and Inter-governmental Affairs, Kabiru Tanimu Turaki (SAN), was used to distribute looted funds.

Ugwu spoke before Justice Inyang Ekwo of the Federal High Court, Abuja, as the second prosecution witness in the trial of Turaki alongside his personal assistant, Sampson Okpetu, and two companies: Samtee Essentials Limited and Pasco Investment Limited on Wednesday.

Led in evidence by prosecution counsel, Farouk Abdallah, the bank staff revealed how funds were moved from Turaki’s Zenith Bank account to different bank accounts from January 19, 2015.

He said that on January 19, 2015, N359m was transferred to the minister’s account, adding that before the transfer, the balance in the account was N2, 614.38

The EFCC is prosecuting Turaki on 16-count charge bordering on misappropriation of fund to the tune of N714m.

https://saharareporters.com/2020/09/23/alleged-n7146m-fraud-zenith-bank-staff-tells-court-how-ex-ministers-bank-account%C2%A0was-used

Re: Alleged N714.6m Fraud: Zenith Bank Staff Tells Court How Ex-minister's Bank Acco by REDshouse(m): 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2023
Small monay
Re: Alleged N714.6m Fraud: Zenith Bank Staff Tells Court How Ex-minister's Bank Acco by TemplarLandry: 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2023
cool I recommend β€œCarry Am Go” by 2 Shots. Great anti-corruption jam!

(1) (Reply)

Euroflex HEAT GUN -2600 Watt Power For Sale / Make Money From Tapioca Business / How Can I Monitor My Business If I'm Not The One One Managing It By Myself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.