Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) (46307 Views)

Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) / Tinubu Joins Twitter Space.. Vows To Make Peter Obi A Member Of His Cabinet / Tinubu Joins Endsars Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by Manna4Gurls: 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2023
What if this has been the fighting they has been announcing since cheesy

Remember Musk first call on Mark for a challenge!
Musk challenged Mark for not having a standard app of his own with great traffic as Twitter, he(Mark) accepted the challenge by launching Thread...

Now i have seen the brighter picture ✌️

Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by deyplay: 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2023
GeneralPula:
grin..

But tinubu get cruise for hand Sha..
if at all he knows how to use it
Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by Tommydare(m): 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2023
That's with respect to the name of the socialmedia...as in thread.
Mide70:
What is tailors ?
Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by DeLaRue: 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
What's this Idan thing I see every where these days.

What does it mean.
Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by vikstandon(m): 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
Estello:
Nigerian President, Bola Ahmed Tinubu has join recently launched social media, Threads.

The thread which is owned by Mark Zuckerberg's instagram was launched earlier today and the president has joined with his personal handle.
He also posted his first message below

https://www.threads.net/t/CuXDTRhNeJg/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

His official handle is https://www.threads.net/@officialasiwajubat

Idan means illegalities.
What explains his deal with Mahmoud Yakubu than "Idan"
Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by Monzze: 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2023
Let Obidients breeeeeffffff.. don't suffocate them 😹
Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by Pootle: 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
Billionaire2:
Nice one, Welcome Mr. President

But why do I need instagram account to login to Threads .. it should be standalone app

kinda wack i mean Threads

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by Manna4Gurls: 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
GeneralPula:
grin..

But tinubu get cruise for hand Sha..

Probably managed by a Tech person. They have a lot to worry about more to posting stuffs
Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by DollarBag: 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
This one Peter Obi has not joined yet, reacted or issued statements.
I’m surprised
Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by Chuknovski(m): 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Idan Gan Gan Lord grin

Please keep pressing their neck.

Are you vawulence secretary general grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by opius: 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2023
Is it through App just like Twitter ?
Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by Goalnaldo(m): 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2023
I want to create my own app brownearth. Who's is with me?
Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Idan Gan Gan Lord grin

That's all you know.
How he should press necks as opposed to make Nigeria better for Nigerians
Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by Billionaire2: 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2023
SsweetAnn:

Same reason I refuse to download it. I expect a standalone app cuz I hate Instagram, never make an account for it and will never do for any reason so Thread ain't for me.

Imagine oo,
just downloaded this sh**t, and the only login option is with instagram ..
Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by Billionaire2: 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2023
Pootle:

kinda wack i mean Threads

real wack , I swear

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by oonyeoma50: 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2023
Tinubu has nothing to offer Nigerians than joining Social media up and down. He should give up and allow someone with Messiah mindset to take over. Yoruba ronu things sha undecided
Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by zinaunreal(m): 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
Zuckerberg see say he can't outperform tiktok so he went for twitter. Now what's the difference between threads and that dead Facebook. Waste of time
Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by Beuberry(f): 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
Welcome Daddy Bulaba.
How market?
Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by Yoighaman(m): 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
The process that produced Tinubu as President is fraudulent. He should have just allowed INEC do her job, the chances he might win was high, but the fact that there was foul play makes his alleged win very doubtful. A fraudulent process cannot produce a honorable President. Everytime I see him, this is what comes to mind. Truth is, if the election is re-conducted, he might win, even without foul play.
Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by Berankis: 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Idan Gan Gan Lord grin

Unrepentantly wicked! grin grin grin
Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by Jamesadeosun23: 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
Omo olodo idan
Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by Danitanisola(m): 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
Billionaire2:
Nice one, Welcome Mr. President

But why do I need instagram account to login to Threads .. it should be standalone app

95% of the people who rushed to download thread app and registered didn't read the terms, you delete the app, you lose your Instagram account .
Ghenghen 😢
Peer pressure, you do this one 🤣😂

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by mediclife1987(m): 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2023
Estello:
Nigerian President, Bola Ahmed Tinubu has join recently launched social media, Threads.

The thread which is owned by Mark Zuckerberg's instagram was launched earlier today and the president has joined with his personal handle.
He also posted his first message below

https://www.threads.net/t/CuXDTRhNeJg/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

His official handle is https://www.threads.net/@officialasiwajubat

Cruise President. wink
Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by Joe4real1988(m): 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2023
This tailor and Idan of a thing will Favour Me And My Family.

Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by Dreal1247: 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
OriOko88:

Keep gnashing teeth till 2031! cheesy cheesy

As it proceeded from you, of course I'm above and far beyond it by His extravagant grace upon my life, and it(your gnashing of teeth) must rest upon somebody, may it be upon you and never depart until you surrender your life to Christ. Any bad response keeps you permanently in the state of gnashing of teeth till end.
Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by membranus: 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
Yoighaman:
The process that produced Tinubu as President is fraudulent. He should have just allowed INEC do her job, the chances he might win was high, but the fact that there was foul play makes his alleged win very doubtful. A fraudulent process cannot produce a honorable President. Everytime I see him, this is what comes to mind. Truth is, if the election is re-conducted, he might win, even without foul play.

Ol' story. The world has moved on since.
Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by WorldRichest: 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
dyera:
Clout chasing president.

Meanwhile,

May 29, 2015:

Nigerians successfully entered a life of hardship, pain and suffering.

May 29, 2019:

Nigerians successfully entered the next level of hardship, pain and suffering.

May 29, 2023:

Nigerians successfully renewed their life of hardship, pain and suffering.

As you have wished for your family, so shall it be
Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by mediclife1987(m): 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
ify84:
But this is a parody account. The president SA on media can't post such

Siddon there, Akanbi no dull like that old man with sore throat voice claiming youth.
Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
This one is a revenge kiss
Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by jaxxy(m): 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
To run away from twitter. Nobody send am
Re: President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) by Lanretoye(m): 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2023
dyera:
Clout chasing president.

Meanwhile,

May 29, 2015:

Nigerians successfully entered a life of hardship, pain and suffering.

May 29, 2019:

Nigerians successfully entered the next level of hardship, pain and suffering.

May 29, 2023:

Nigerians successfully renewed their life of hardship, pain and suffering.
if you have been so unfortunate in recent years pls dont generalize it.many people have bought cars and houses between then and now so why sounding like the way your life is is how every other person's life is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Killers Of Fasoranti’s Daughter To Die By Hanging — Ondo Court / Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. / Protester At Amnesty International Turns Placard Upside Down (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.