Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,223 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

For Counselling Or Prayer Requests . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Counselling Or Prayer Requests . (111 Views)

Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) / Prayer in private ( silent ) or Prayer in public ( loud ) prayer? / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Counselling Or Prayer Requests . by hashtagged(m): 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2023
If you need any councelling or prayer requests you can reach me here or:

On telegram -
On WhatsApp -
By mobile -

If one is to boasts, boast in the giver of gifts and if you are to fear, be afraid of grieving him
Re: For Counselling Or Prayer Requests . by Kobojunkie: 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2023
hashtagged:
If you need any councelling or prayer requests you can reach me here or:
On telegram -
On WhatsApp -
By mobile -
If one is to boasts, boast in the giver of gifts and if you are to fear, be afraid of grieving him
Are you first of all already holy and righteous that you are taking on prayer requests? Or are you simply seeking ways, like your pastors and mogs, to take the glory for when God pours out His mercy on even that you include on your prayer list? undecided
Re: For Counselling Or Prayer Requests . by hashtagged(m): 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Are you first of all already holy and righteous that you are taking on prayer requests? Or are you simply seeking ways, like your pastors and mogs, to take the glory for when God pours out His mercy on even that you include on your prayer list? undecided

That's none of your business. It's between me and God. Have a good day

1 Like

Re: For Counselling Or Prayer Requests . by Kobojunkie: 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2023
hashtagged:
That's none of your business. It's between me and God. Have a good day
You mean the same God who told His followers to check the fruits of others in order to determine who belongs to Him and who doesn't? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is The Mark Of The Beast Self Worship? / Prayer For Destiny Recovery (part 1) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/07/2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.