Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,104 members, 7,860,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

Frontend - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Frontend (595 Views)

Everything Javascript: Frontend And Backend / Why Are Backend Developers Paid More Than Frontend Developers? / Learn How To Be A Good Frontend And Backend Programmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frontend by Jlingz: 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
How can I start as a front-end developer
Re: Frontend by Luzebox(m): 11:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
Jlingz:
How can I start as a front-end developer
Are you interested in web development?
(Html css JavaScript reactjs tailwind nodejs expressjs mongodb)
Connect with us
We offer tutorials live on Google meet where you will be able to ask questions and follow us step by step
First month is free we have lectures four days a week..from 8pm to 8.45pm
Connect with us on our
Whatsapp Connect
Re: Frontend by eventainment(m): 5:34am On Jul 07, 2023
Read mdn documentation but if reading is boring to you and you need a video course use this link https://send.cm/zltzr6srmye8 it's a 9gig file
Re: Frontend by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:26am On Jul 08, 2023
Start by registering for the Meta Front-End Developer Professional Certificate on Coursera.
Re: Frontend by Purvan(m): 11:30am On Jul 08, 2023
Inspect elements of websites you want to recreate
Re: Frontend by paskal16: 1:50am On Jul 10, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Start by registering for the Meta Front-End Developer Professional Certificate on Coursera.
it’s not free??

Re: Frontend by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:51am On Jul 10, 2023
paskal16:
it’s not free??

Apply for a financial aid. I got mine approved already.
Re: Frontend by paskal16: 1:54am On Jul 10, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

okay
Re: Frontend by Ojimmu95: 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hi, good day, I want to register for the meta fronted, I'm a total newbie in the world of programming, is it still possible for me to hop in?
Thanks ma.
Re: Frontend by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ojimmu95:

Hi, good day, I want to register for the meta fronted, I'm a total newbie in the world of programming, is it still possible for me to hop in?
Thanks ma.

Of course. It's always open. Register on Coursera first to create an account. Follow the prompt and search for the course (Meta Front End Developer Course).

Apply for a financial aid.

NB: You would need to tell a very sob story for your financial aid to be approved. Just tell a sob and believable story that borders around the existential poverty around you and why you can't afford the course so they would grant you the aid. Otherwise, it may be rejected.

Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frontend by Ojimmu95: 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

If course. It's always open. Register on Coursera first to create an account. Follow the prompt and search for the course (Meta Front End Developer Course).

Apply for a financial aid.

NB: You would need to tell a very sob story for your financial aid to be approved. Just tell a sob and believable story that borders around the existential poverty around you and why you can't afford the course so they would grant you the aid. Otherwise, it may be rejected.

Cheers.
Thanks a million times for the tips, God bless you ma, would do that tonight
So far, how is the program going?

Once again, thanks ma.
Re: Frontend by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ojimmu95:

Thanks a million times for the tips, God bless you ma, would do that tonight
So far, how is the program going?

Once again, thanks ma.

I haven't started yet. I have a pending project I'm trying to complete. Got my financial aid approved last week. Should start next week.
Re: Frontend by Ojimmu95: 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

I haven't started yet. I have a pending project I'm trying to complete. Got my financial aid approved last week. Should start next week.
Alright thanks ma, please could you kindly guide me through on how to navigate the financial aid application process, like where to submit the application for assessment.
God bless you.
Re: Frontend by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ojimmu95:

Alright thanks ma, please could you kindly guide me through on how to navigate the financial aid application process, like where to submit the application for assessment.
God bless you.

Open the course and you'd see financial aid on it. Click on it and follow the prompt. Or just screenshot and drop it here so I can see what you mean.
Re: Frontend by Ojimmu95: 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Open the course and you'd see financial aid on it. Click on it and follow the prompt. Or just screenshot and drop it here so I can see what you mean.
Ok ma

Re: Frontend by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ojimmu95:

Ok ma

Right on course. Apply and tell them why you should be granted a financial aid. You can apply only for one at a time. The rest will be granted automatically.
Re: Frontend by Ojimmu95: 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Right on course. Apply and tell them why you should be granted a financial aid. You can only apply only for one at a time. The rest will be granted automatically.
Ok, can't thank you enough, more wisdom to you ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frontend by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ojimmu95:

Ok, can't thank you enough, more wisdom to you ma

You're welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Programming Language / VBA Programmer Needed. / Help All Programmer Enter please enter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.