Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Twitter Threatens To Sue Meta For Hiring Former Employees To Build "Threads" - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Twitter Threatens To Sue Meta For Hiring Former Employees To Build "Threads" (29295 Views)

Threads: See Elon Musk's Reply on Twitter's attempt to sue Meta / Twitter Threatens To SUE Meta Over Its New Threads Platform And Accused It Of Po / Threads: Ten Million Join Meta's Twitter Rival, Zuckerberg Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Threatens To Sue Meta For Hiring Former Employees To Build "Threads" by Wodu89: 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
Thief Zuckerberg
Re: Twitter Threatens To Sue Meta For Hiring Former Employees To Build "Threads" by Allmiron: 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
H
Re: Twitter Threatens To Sue Meta For Hiring Former Employees To Build "Threads" by israelmao(m): 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
If someone has the right to fire someone as well has the right to hire.Meta saw ways of exploring opportunities in whom you're regarded as trash so live with it.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Threatens To Sue Meta For Hiring Former Employees To Build "Threads" by oneman2k7: 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
Q
Re: Twitter Threatens To Sue Meta For Hiring Former Employees To Build "Threads" by airsaylongcome: 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
TopBallers:
Zuck is a smart ass guy. This is same guy that has Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram already

Twitter was doing just fine. Elon just came as started unnecessary experimentation.. Creating limits here and there.

If competitors begin to see shortcomings from the value a product or service was best known or like for … Then, Ladies and gentlemen, this is will be the result!!!

Welcome to Silicon Valley

Threads was planned way before the Twitter limits o. The limits was just a good time to launch the product. It's not even a finished polished product yet that's why you don't see DMs and Hashtag functionality yet

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Threatens To Sue Meta For Hiring Former Employees To Build "Threads" by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
Good one

All the skull mining factories in Ogun state

Should be revamped as well

More Igr to SadWestt

1 Like

Re: Twitter Threatens To Sue Meta For Hiring Former Employees To Build "Threads" by descartes400: 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2023
Paradise12:
Musk is really bitter grin
$44 Billion gone

This is not about Musk being bitter...US laws does not
take copy rights infringements and poaching of trade secrets of rival competitors lightly! Intellectual properties are patently protected.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Threatens To Sue Meta For Hiring Former Employees To Build "Threads" by Thecorporatesho(m): 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
FuckTheMod:
grin

Elon Musk na real mumu

I'm beginning to see him like a rich clown... Money miss road, he's really losing his mojo grin grin grin
its your audacity for me tho... a Nigerian calling elon musk money miss road.. LMAO

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Threatens To Sue Meta For Hiring Former Employees To Build "Threads" by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
Elon really want that fight to happen physically between him and Mark. It will be the most watched sporting event in History more than FIFA WORLD CUP
Re: Twitter Threatens To Sue Meta For Hiring Former Employees To Build "Threads" by Judolisco(m): 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
U fired them na... Dey play oh
Re: Twitter Threatens To Sue Meta For Hiring Former Employees To Build "Threads" by adebayo987: 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE
LOL... Let the war begin! But I heard Mack has never lost any case in court, but Elon has. So, how will this end now?

Twitter is like Putin trying to claim Ukraine because Ukraine was former Soviet Union.

The case is already a failed one in advance. Sorry for twitter
Re: Twitter Threatens To Sue Meta For Hiring Former Employees To Build "Threads" by airsaylongcome: 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
descartes400:

This is not about Musk being bitter...US laws does not
take copy rights infringements and poaching of trade secrets of rival competitors lightly! Intellectual properties are patently protected.

What exactly did Threads poach that is IP to Twitter? Big Microblogging platforms have existed prior to threads

1 Like

Re: Twitter Threatens To Sue Meta For Hiring Former Employees To Build "Threads" by Unaevince: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2023
TopBallers:
Zuck is a smart ass guy. This is same guy that has Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram already

Twitter was doing just fine. Elon just came as started unnecessary experimentation.. Creating limits here and there.

If competitors begin to see shortcomings from the value a product or service was best known or like for … Then, Ladies and gentlemen, this is will be the result!!!

Welcome to Silicon Valley

This is going to be fight for the hot heads and world billionaires. Goodluck Elon Musk and Mark.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Threatens To Sue Meta For Hiring Former Employees To Build "Threads" by 12inchess: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2023
Twitter dey craze. When they were firing staff left right and center did they expect that they will stay jobless forever?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Threatens To Sue Meta For Hiring Former Employees To Build "Threads" by isabi2lof: 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2023
Shebi the sky is big enough grin
Re: Twitter Threatens To Sue Meta For Hiring Former Employees To Build "Threads" by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2023
12inchess:
Twitter dey craze. When they were firing staff left right and center did they expect that they will stay jobless forever?

Don’t mind Elon!

Reality staring at him!

He cannot even sell Twitter for half the price he bought it!

His ego killed him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Threatens To Sue Meta For Hiring Former Employees To Build "Threads" by Kobicove(m): 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2023
This letter is fake and did not emanate from Twitter! undecided
Re: Twitter Threatens To Sue Meta For Hiring Former Employees To Build "Threads" by owolabi5: 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2023
CAR PAPERS
Re: Twitter Threatens To Sue Meta For Hiring Former Employees To Build "Threads" by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2023
airsaylongcome:

What exactly did Threads poach that is IP to Twitter? Big Microblogging platforms have existed prior to threads

Don’t mind Elon! He is most!

Did he do same to Parler and Truth? He is just confused!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Threatens To Sue Meta For Hiring Former Employees To Build "Threads" by 9jafirstson23(m): 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
KingDash09:
Peace is for the weak
peace was/is not an option

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Threatens To Sue Meta For Hiring Former Employees To Build "Threads" by KingDash09(m): 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
THAT zukerburg na rip-off artist
Alvelt14:
Even billionaires no dey rest

Who am I again?

Elon musk is very very very rich yet he want to have it all, he sacked most of Twitter employees, create a lot of unnecessary features and pay conditions on Twitter just to cut expenses and have as much profit as possible

Omo 😌

Meanwhile we have Mark too who want to give everybody a run for their money, created instagram real to challenge tiktok, created story to challenge instagram, now threads to challenge Twitter.

Enough is really never enough.

I admire billionaires but fvck all of them
Re: Twitter Threatens To Sue Meta For Hiring Former Employees To Build "Threads" by Menclothing: 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
You sack I employ

Why cry
Re: Twitter Threatens To Sue Meta For Hiring Former Employees To Build "Threads" by mrJayPEG: 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

It's going to get personal and brutal in the ring now πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚
Re: Twitter Threatens To Sue Meta For Hiring Former Employees To Build "Threads" by TemplarLandry: 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2023
Lol.
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Me just dey observe them

That thread nor go enter my phone

Don't trust the app
Except if the The thread go good for keyboarding and meta nor dey bring down account anyhow

All my life savings on Elon musk to beat the hell outta that Zuckerberg
That Zuckerberg of a niggar frustrating we keyboard warriors since 1868
He turned me into a dj and jobless niggar
Re: Twitter Threatens To Sue Meta For Hiring Former Employees To Build "Threads" by ghettochild(m): 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2023
If this is true.. Twitter will win the case...
And Zuckerberg will have to pay millions of dollars to settle the case.
Re: Twitter Threatens To Sue Meta For Hiring Former Employees To Build "Threads" by bukatyne(f): 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2023
When is the boxing match between Mark & Elon again?

Or have they been replaced by Meta & X Corp.?

Billionaires tussle cheesy
Re: Twitter Threatens To Sue Meta For Hiring Former Employees To Build "Threads" by greggng: 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2023
I am looking forward to the day Facebook will have competition...the impunity the exercise will soon end
Re: Twitter Threatens To Sue Meta For Hiring Former Employees To Build "Threads" by Vixlot: 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2023
Zucks 1 Elon 0

1 Like

Re: Twitter Threatens To Sue Meta For Hiring Former Employees To Build "Threads" by airsaylongcome: 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Don’t mind Elon! He is most!

Did he do same to Parler and Truth? He is just confused!

Truth itself was built from Mastodon which has been operating for years without ish. Me I believe all of this is scripted between Mark and Elon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Slam NCC’s IMEI, Phone IDs Directive: We Deserve Some Privacy / How Much Have You Spent On Internet Data So Far In 2021? / Realme Phones - Let's Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.