Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,970 members, 7,863,456 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

I Know Elon Musk Better Than You Think You Do. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Know Elon Musk Better Than You Think You Do. (140 Views)

Why Does Elon Musk Son Of South Africa Never Invest In South Africa? / If You Think You Have What It Takes To Make Money - GET IN HERE! / Tron Smart Contracts Are Better Than Any Ethereum Smart Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Know Elon Musk Better Than You Think You Do. by guyboss: 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
Twitter laid off workers.

Over the past year, Meta has employed load of former twitter ex employees. Elon Musk is sueing Meta for using their trade secrets without their permission n calling for a cease-and-desist.

Is it me

Why do i have a feeling its part of some perfected twist Musk has in his long term game plan?

Or am i being a conspiracy theorist?

But cmon, he did this same shit on Bitcoin at the begining of February 2021. The price fvckin skyrocketed.

He cashed out with Tesla and Bitcoin has been seeing her period for quite a while now.

#eeriePossibleTruth

Bishopkay
Seun
Nfplmod
Siofra
slawomir
tosyne2fine

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Tired Of Online Investment Scams; Gather Here...let's Invest In Agric / Where To Sell My Skrill Funds In Nigeria / Fbs Broker Is The Best ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.