Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Designs That Speak Volumes: Elevate Your Brand With Expert Graphic Design! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Designs That Speak Volumes: Elevate Your Brand With Expert Graphic Design! (1443 Views)

Why Do People Buy USD Cash In Very Large Volumes / Coca-Cola volumes decline 25% globally during COVID-19 lockdowns / Heineken, Nigeria Breweries Volumes Further Declines In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Designs That Speak Volumes: Elevate Your Brand With Expert Graphic Design! by creativebuks: 12:24am On Jul 07, 2023
Greetings, Nairaland community! Hi, I'm Buks

Allow me to introduce myself as a skilled graphic designer ready to bring your visual ideas to life. With a passion for creativity and a keen eye for design, I specialize in delivering captivating and impactful graphics that leave a lasting impression.

Here's a glimpse into my skill set and what sets me apart:

Our Services
Logo design,
brand identity,
print materials,
backdrops,
banners,
Event branding,
letterheads,
Certificate designs,
social media graphics, and more.

Softwares i use:

CorelDraw Suite
Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop)

Feel free to reach out to me through:

Whatsapp: +234903 27131 66
Email: creativebuks@gmail.com, adegbolabukunmi2020@gmail.com
Instagram: @creativebuks

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Enjoy beautifully crafted designs below

6 Likes

Re: Designs That Speak Volumes: Elevate Your Brand With Expert Graphic Design! by creativebuks: 11:21am On Jul 07, 2023
Logo and sticker design for a pharmaceutical company

Re: Designs That Speak Volumes: Elevate Your Brand With Expert Graphic Design! by creativebuks: 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
flyer for a training programme

contact me today!!

Re: Designs That Speak Volumes: Elevate Your Brand With Expert Graphic Design! by creativebuks: 8:16am On Jul 08, 2023
call for papers design

call me today!

Re: Designs That Speak Volumes: Elevate Your Brand With Expert Graphic Design! by creativebuks: 8:17am On Jul 08, 2023
wedding IV.

which one would you pick?

Re: Designs That Speak Volumes: Elevate Your Brand With Expert Graphic Design! by creativebuks: 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
naming ceremony flyer

Re: Designs That Speak Volumes: Elevate Your Brand With Expert Graphic Design! by creativebuks: 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
Pitch, a music streaming app logo

what do you think?

contact us today

Re: Designs That Speak Volumes: Elevate Your Brand With Expert Graphic Design! by creativebuks: 10:52am On Jul 10, 2023
Primary school certificate design

Call me today

Re: Designs That Speak Volumes: Elevate Your Brand With Expert Graphic Design! by creativebuks: 11:17am On Jul 11, 2023
Baptist church event branding

envelope
E-Flyer
Order of Programme flyer

contact me today! let's work

Re: Designs That Speak Volumes: Elevate Your Brand With Expert Graphic Design! by creativebuks: 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
Debrich School

Testimonial
Certificate
Letterhead designs

Call me today! let's work

Re: Designs That Speak Volumes: Elevate Your Brand With Expert Graphic Design! by creativebuks: 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2023
Complimentary Card design for a University Lecturer

Which of the samples do you prefer?

Drop your inputs pls

Re: Designs That Speak Volumes: Elevate Your Brand With Expert Graphic Design! by creativebuks: 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2023
Birthday & Thanksgiving invitation card design

Contact me today!

Re: Designs That Speak Volumes: Elevate Your Brand With Expert Graphic Design! by creativebuks: 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2023
admission ads design for Lagos State University of education...

call me, let's work together..

Re: Designs That Speak Volumes: Elevate Your Brand With Expert Graphic Design! by creativebuks: 11:31am On Jul 13, 2023
Instructional Material Infographics design for Junior Secondary School

call me, let's work together Asap!

Re: Designs That Speak Volumes: Elevate Your Brand With Expert Graphic Design! by creativebuks: 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
Backdrop design for women's events

Let me handle your next Backdrop designs events decorators

Re: Designs That Speak Volumes: Elevate Your Brand With Expert Graphic Design! by creativebuks: 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
Furniture flyer design

Printed too

Call me today

Re: Designs That Speak Volumes: Elevate Your Brand With Expert Graphic Design! by creativebuks: 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
flyer for AIP

contact me for yours

Re: Designs That Speak Volumes: Elevate Your Brand With Expert Graphic Design! by creativebuks: 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
Birthday Invitation Card Designed by me..

contact me today for your IV card and event branding too..

Re: Designs That Speak Volumes: Elevate Your Brand With Expert Graphic Design! by creativebuks: 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2023
Burial Mass programme designed and printed by me

contact me today!

Re: Designs That Speak Volumes: Elevate Your Brand With Expert Graphic Design! by creativebuks: 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2023
Let's work together asappp
Re: Designs That Speak Volumes: Elevate Your Brand With Expert Graphic Design! by SNEFF: 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2023
Great job bro !!
How did it take to perfect in graphics design, am thinking learning it too
Re: Designs That Speak Volumes: Elevate Your Brand With Expert Graphic Design! by creativebuks: 10:16am On Jul 26, 2023
SNEFF:
Great job bro !!
How did it take to perfect in graphics design, am thinking learning it too

thank you very much brother

I am not near perfection yet.. i can only say I'm getting better and there's room for massive improvements.

if you have interest in it, you can start learning bits by bits..

it's an interesting space though stressful wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Designs That Speak Volumes: Elevate Your Brand With Expert Graphic Design! by Swaylore: 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
Check out the Traditional Invite I designed for a client who found me on Nairaland.

After performing magic grin wink, i sent him two (2) samples for him to pick from.

he was satisfied with both but he was attached to the second sample more, so he picked the second one.

which sample would you have picked?

see full story here: https://www.nairaland.com/7779511/traditional-wedding-e-invite-designed-nairaland#124680269

Re: Designs That Speak Volumes: Elevate Your Brand With Expert Graphic Design! by Swaylore: 10:41am On Jul 31, 2023
contact us today! it's a new week
Re: Designs That Speak Volumes: Elevate Your Brand With Expert Graphic Design! by Swaylore: 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2023
flyer design today

Re: Designs That Speak Volumes: Elevate Your Brand With Expert Graphic Design! by Swaylore: 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
Let me design for you today

Re: Designs That Speak Volumes: Elevate Your Brand With Expert Graphic Design! by Swaylore: 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
let's work together today
Re: Designs That Speak Volumes: Elevate Your Brand With Expert Graphic Design! by Swaylore: 12:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
good afternoon

Happy Friday & Jumat

let's design TGIF flyer for your brand today

Feel free to reach out to me through:

Whatsapp: +234903 27131 66
Email: creativebuks@gmail.com, adegbolabukunmi2020@gmail.com
Instagram: @creativebuks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Avoid Penalties From Cac On Your Registered Business By Filing Annual Returns / Telecom Distributor / Help With Sending Money From Nig. To The Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.