Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. (21670 Views)

Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) / Victims Recount Their Ordeal At Lagos Christian Rehab Home (video) / SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. by englishmart(m): 5:34am On Jul 07, 2023
This is a dark thread, I must warn.
Some twitter users recount their gruesome, dark experiences with armed robbers.
For real, Armed robbers are brutal

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. by englishmart(m): 5:35am On Jul 07, 2023
angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. by englishmart(m): 5:35am On Jul 07, 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. by englishmart(m): 5:39am On Jul 07, 2023
cry

Re: Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. by englishmart(m): 5:40am On Jul 07, 2023
I've never been robbed before but I can imagine the horror, terror, and trauma associated with such experience. May all those who have lost valuables to robbery find peace.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. by MS247: 5:42am On Jul 07, 2023
sad

Alhamdulilai... Such terrible thing has never happened to me .. I always missed it in a funny way..

How will terrible Karma not destroy this criminals stealing people's joy?!

If you say you are jobless, go to any Lagos motorpark and become a conductor and Agbero... Collect taxes for Union and LGA at parks, hawk pure water,

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 07, 2023
I don't have any experience. May God continue to guide and protect me.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. by Goalnaldo(m): 6:13am On Jul 07, 2023
Front page worthy thread.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. by falcon01: 6:29am On Jul 07, 2023
Long story cut short, I was robbed by 3 guys stabbed and left for dead, they packed everything and left me with only one trouser and a singlet. I wanted to just give up and die but I refused, so I dragged myself to the hospital around 1 am and survived. So Here I am doing better than they'll ever been.

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. by Dpen11(f): 6:30am On Jul 07, 2023
Due to what people passed through, people will just see them as wicked people when the decide to retaliate on thief's

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. by Debater(m): 6:32am On Jul 07, 2023
I have actually been robbed in traffic
I fought back and they stabbed my hand cry
Nevertheless, I'm still alive today.
May God punish these people, whoever the may be.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 07, 2023
Experience is a great teacher

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. by VenExchangee: 6:35am On Jul 07, 2023
Hello.
I've never been robbed and if I find my self in such situations, they are men like me, I will calm do what they want and give them extra that is if it happens at home but if it's on the street and they are just two i will take off but that is only if they are with locally made guns but in all MAY I NEVER EXPERIENCE SUCH IN MY LIFE.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. by risos(m): 6:36am On Jul 07, 2023
The ones that are carrying ak 47 and siren upandown, they have been robbing since 1960.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. by Creamypie(m): 6:37am On Jul 07, 2023
I hate robbers, thieves and scammers. The day they came to my compound, I wanted to quietly leave and arrange for reinforcement, when the guy, whose flat was opposite mine, tried to bolt his door, alerting the robbers to his flat. I had already locked my door,and was about stepping out from varendah. Na speed I take open my door, slam am, they ran to my side, na so I bolt d dooor, both down and up, while they were hitting it with their rod and cutlass, broke the window, shine light on the sitting room, seeing my laptops on d floor, they became so desperate to enter. Na so I just take d laptops, enter another part of house with light fromtheir torch lights on me. Them no succede. My door na iron door.those who push share button are either robbers or siblings of robbers/ beneficiaries of armed robbery. Una or Una benefactor Go soon meet lynching

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. by englishmart(m): 6:49am On Jul 07, 2023
VenExchangee:
Hello.
I've never been robbed and if I find my self in such situations, they are men like me, I will calm do what they want and give them extra that is if it happens at home but if it's on the street and they are just two i will take off but that is only if they are with locally made guns but in all MAY I NEVER EXPERIENCE SUCH IN MY LIFE.
Don't be resistant. It's better to lose valuables that can be replaced.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. by englishmart(m): 6:50am On Jul 07, 2023
risos:
The ones that are carrying ak 47 and siren upandown, they have been robbing since 1960.
Police?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. by GALAXY11(m): 6:57am On Jul 07, 2023
People condemning jungle justice,have you all seen why some people have got the heart to burn the hell out of them when caught.......

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. by Cassandraloius: 7:15am On Jul 07, 2023
It happened to my family a long long time ago. My mom and dad had a little quarrel and they weren't talking to each other. She decided to sleep in our room that night, roughly around 1:30-2am, these guys broke in, scattered the door, they were all on mask, I and my 2 siblings were scared to death, my dad hid under his bed, they went inside his room, hit him hard, and they asked him, your money or your life? And all the money he kept at home, he gave to these heartless souls, about 50k. As they were about going, one of them came close to me and hit me on my forehead and I fainted immediately, and my mom said she was trying to revive and these heartless souls were like, make una lock una door well o. It was a horrible experience, fear alone can cause death.

Kindly check my signature.♥️

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. by bantilosha: 10:48am On Jul 07, 2023
Jungle justice is the only solution

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. by bantilosha: 10:49am On Jul 07, 2023
Debater:
I have actually been robbed in traffic
I fought back and they stabbed my hand cry
Nevertheless, I'm still alive today.
May God punish these people, whoever the may be.
Thank God for your life bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. by Klington: 10:59am On Jul 07, 2023

Mother of all robberies.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. by azpekuliar: 11:00am On Jul 07, 2023
In January 2018 I was unforunate to enter a Toyota Previa filled with "one-chance" robbers on top of the Anthony village flyover. Hmm. I would say my experience was better compared to that of my next door neighbor who was also a victim one year prior.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. by ManWater: 11:01am On Jul 07, 2023
Public Execution by Firing Squad should be reintroduced.
The Public need to witness the reward of armed Robbery.
That's one way to deter Armed Robbers.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. by YungTemy(m): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2023
Na only God dey help person.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. by jmoore(m): 11:02am On Jul 07, 2023
Nigerian police are the no 1 armed robbery squad in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. by AfonjaEkiti: 11:02am On Jul 07, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu sponsored armed robbers at third mainland bridge should be killed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. by Primusinterpares(m): 11:02am On Jul 07, 2023
May we not see these things throughout our lives in Jesus Name. Amen.

Healing and recovery to those who have experienced it before.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. by DgtlMarktn: 11:04am On Jul 07, 2023
Good
Re: Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. by Sonnobax15(m): 11:05am On Jul 07, 2023
lipsrsealed
Never really had an encounter with armed robbers one on one,but I nearly ran into tem back then in school......I remembered how they faced my roomie with a gun..Bad one of the armed robber was like--"omoh,no be this guy fvck that your sister?". The other armed robber responded--"E be like am oh..Abi make I shoot am". grin. At this point,my roomie was already begging for his dear life..He even swore he was a new student even though he was in OND2 cheesy. Las las,they left him after absconding with his laptop and phone undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu / VIDEO 18+:housemaid Sexually Molestin Toddler Girl;who’s Looking After Ur Kids? / Man Rescued While Trying To Commit Suicide In Jigawa State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.