Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here (21950 Views)

Choose Your Rank (Bachelors Only) / Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today / Observe This Picture Carefully And Tell Me What You Saw! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by BaEnki(m): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2023
Lieutenant Bachelor 😂
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by Konjiboii: 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2023
I only fvck and dump broads, I have my first child on the way and the mother knows what's up and has accepted her fate
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by sillysally(f): 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
olasaad:

So what do you want them to be doing cheesy in another post on the front page, four 17 years old boy gang rape a 16 year old girl.
They're not mature yet and definitely not ready for all that marriage is about. Most at that age range are still in the developmental stages. The ones you mentioned are still kids they don't have anything to offer than their usual stupidity wrapped in juvenile delinquency, what has that got to do with my post? A man is only a man when he's responsible enough to face and handle life's challenges and keep his humor at a defined balance. Balance is key here and doesn't necessarily mean he has to be a Bill Gates or Elon musk. He just needs to be responsible enough to appreciate a good woman, tend to his business/ work, responsible enough to stay healthy, physically and mentally. Responsible enough to know life is more than games and bed hopping to name a few. Most men in Nigeria below 30 do not fall into such categories. They start picking up themselves around 30+ and it's even better because by then they would have learned from their mistakes of the carefree lifestyle and would start putting their acts together. But some still think they're kids after 30+ and continue swimming in things they should have left behind. But in all the day a man starts to put his act together is the day he becomes a man and not by having the strongest or biggest dick or flashy cars or money. The more experienced and mature a man is mentally the better. A man is as old as he feels and a woman is as old as she looks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by stasius: 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
Every Saturday angry grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by olasaad(f): 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
sillysally:

They're not mature yet and definitely not ready for all that marriage is about. Most at that age range are still in the developmental stages. The ones you mentioned are still kids they don't have anything to offer than their usual stupidity wrapped in juvenile delinquency, what has that got to do with my post? A man is only a man when he's responsible enough to face and handle life's challenges and keep his humor at a defined balance. Balance is key here and doesn't necessarily mean he has to be a Bill Gates or Elon musk. He just needs to be responsible enough to appreciate a good woman, tend to his business/ work, responsible enough to stay healthy, physically and mentally. Responsible enough to know life is more than games and bed hopping to name a few. Most men in Nigeria below 30 do not fall into such categories. They start picking up themselves around 30+ and it's even better because by then they would have learned from their mistakes of the carefree lifestyle and would start putting their acts together. But some still think they're kids after 30+ and continue swimming in things they should have left behind. But in all the day a man starts to put his act together is the day he becomes a man and not by having the strongest or biggest dick or flashy cars or money. The more experienced and mature a man is mentally the better. A man is as old as he feels and a woman is as old as she looks.

My brother married at the age of 26, this year will be 15 years of living together with his wife without any issues.

1 Like

Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by Newfoundlove: 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Let's marry
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by Karnice600: 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2023
turmacs:
18-20 - Lord deliver me from sapa
21-23 - Bachelor
24-26 - Lieutenant Bachelor
27-29 - Brigadier Bachelor
30-32 - Bachelor General
33-35 - Bachelor Marshall
36-38 - Commander in Chief of the Bachelor Forces 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
39-41 - Lord deliver me from eternal confusion

Now I just remembered the guy who came up here yesterday to complain about his young daughter, nursing orphaned wife, and her insistence that her 4 younger siblings should live in her matrimonial home…
Better plan your flight well. When you take off leave runway, no parking space dey for clouds o.
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by hardon1(m): 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2023
Na Eternal confusion I balance put grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by Ishilove: 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
Buhari's government made me Commander of Bachelors and Tinubu's is seeing to it that I become "Lord deliver me from kwanfusion".

Well, Tinubu's body odor will favor me. grin
*Field Marshal* grin
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by drimzsmoke(m): 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2023
Sososo:

Which wine🙄

You haven't seen older ladies that are
Like trophies which every man wants to
Take home
Dey play😋

Okay....if you don't want to agree with me, I agree with you angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by sirwilson(m): 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2023
turmacs:
21-23 - Bachelor
30-32 - Bachelor General

Proudly a 3 ⭐⭐⭐ Bachelor General...

1 Like

Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by Sososo(f): 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Okay....if you don't want to agree with me, I agree with you angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yeeeeèèèeèeeeeeèh
We won we won💃
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by drimzsmoke(m): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2023
Sososo:

Yeeeeèèèeèeeeeeèh
We won we won💃

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by charlesdinho(m): 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2023
bachelor general
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by JeffreyJunior: 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ishilove:

*Field Marshal* grin
Hanty rest naa. To feed one mouth na war now and you dey advocate the subjection of person daughter to garri, sugar and groundnuts.

My Kwashiokor infected bank akant no dey fit maintain my sidechick well now sef and you dey here dey talk about marriage. Bikiaful. sad
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by sillysally(f): 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
olasaad:

My brother married at the age of 26, this year will be 15 years of living together with his wife without any issues.
Read my post again and understand my point. No one cares if your brother married at 18. People have married at a more younger age and still remain married. The point is not the few exceptions. I don't enjoy arguing baselessly. Enjoy your weekend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by BlackyOne: 7:07pm On Jul 07, 2023
turmacs:
Better go and marry

Are you married?
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by isabi2lof: 7:07pm On Jul 07, 2023
Over 40+ men won't like this but if na woman own , you go see them dey nack each other head for comment section grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by Ishilove: 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
Hanty rest naa. To feed one mouth na war now and you dey advocate the subjection of person daughter to garri, sugar and groundnuts.

My Kwashiokor infected bank akant no dey fit maintain my sidechick well now sef and you dey here dey talk about marriage. Bikiaful. sad
Don't you know that this is big man's food? A paint of garri is 1,500, Dangote sugar 400 and Chelsea bottle of groundnut is 1,200/1600 depending on location.

Jeff, if you can afford all these in this balablu era then you must be into yahoo

Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by Savvy19: 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2023
There is really nothing special in marriage
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by emmyN(m): 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2023
etrange:
Lol... see how they're wriggling like an earthworm sprinkled with salt. The post ain't even insulting and y'all are reacting this way. Yet you say all sorts of things about women especially the single ones.

In your imaginations? Men are less perturbed about age when it comes to marriage. Of course you know this, but anything to help you ... wink
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by kkins25(m): 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
turmacs:
21-23 - Bachelor
30-32 - Bachelor General
Brigadier... I miss my years as just Lieutenant Bachelor years
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by Yomit71(m): 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2023
turmacs:
Better go and marry
It's not compulsory.
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by Savedday2: 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
Is better to be a bachelor that to marry a 9ja girl.

Useless and ingredients set of people!
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by LONEWOLFJOHN: 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2023
Anny69:
Absolute rubbish.
woman don abandoned this one
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2023
olasaad:

He married during Yar ardua era when Nigeria was sane small as per economy
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by Banbanna(m): 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2023
See the angle wey you go😸. I actually have two brothers in-law whose younger brother and last born of the family is married with a kid. They're both in their early 40s. I sometimes wonder how they'll be feeling in that situation. Well, as for me, I'm a lastborn, unmarried yet. And very well into the marriageable age.
drimzsmoke:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you are truly a confam bachelor
Do you have a YOUNGER brother who is married? if not, come over here, let me tell you all about pressure and depression smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by bizhop01: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2023
Stupid post of the week cool
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by fineberry(m): 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2023
E no hungry some person's to still be bachelor jarey na funds nd no good wife material out there.
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by Easyswagcomedy: 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2023
ARAB MONEY....he bought all the expensive cars... watch the full video on my YouTube channel Link 👇❤️👀
https://youtube.com/shorts/vnGCGkR7wt0?feature=share4
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by Batman2412(m): 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
What about 55? Na mumu dey marry woman for this century. Suffer no be must. We manchelors at 55+ are using your kids to run errands. Live free, you don't need to burden yourselves with kids and wives. And to the poster, crawl back to the cave you came out from
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by etrange: 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2023
emmyN:

In your imaginations? Men are less perturbed about age when it comes to marriage. Of course you know this, but anything to help you ... wink

I don't see how what you typed is a response to my comment. You obviously did not understand what I wrote. I am man by the way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COMEDY: Full Of Episode Of AY’S Crib Titled ”august Visitor” [download] / Hilarious Joke's Corner (Laugh Unlimited) / Ronaldinho Is Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.