Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,135 members, 7,845,776 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Peter Obi Is Using Abba Kyari’s Lawyer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Using Abba Kyari’s Lawyer (1508 Views)

Dickson Says APC Is Using Jonathan To Legitimise Fraud / The Big Stones Abia Government Is Using In The 'Operation Zero Portholes' (Photo / Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is Using Abba Kyari’s Lawyer by SpaceTour: 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ebubu6:
Ebonyi state is far safer than Anambra and can feed itself with rice yams and garri unlike Anambra
Ebonyi is also infrastructurally superior than Anambra state.

Ebonyi is a village compare to Anambra, that’s why millions of ebonyi people prefer to live in Anambra.

Murphy Ibiam i have warned you to stop comparing your useless worthless ebonyi state that’s filled with illiterates and miscreants to a progressive Anambra.

Anambra is the America of ndi abakaleke and you know that’s why ebonyi people are many in Anambra.
Re: Peter Obi Is Using Abba Kyari’s Lawyer by SpaceTour: 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Please the imbeci1$ is not a yoruba, he’s one ekuke from Ebonyi state who’s inferiority complex is in another level

Just ignore him

Very true
Re: Peter Obi Is Using Abba Kyari’s Lawyer by Cabalgeneral: 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ebubu6:
Image below

Federal government free him not lawyer
Re: Peter Obi Is Using Abba Kyari’s Lawyer by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
Serenitys:
But the fair guy is not ikpeazu

That is not Ikpeazu, you are correct. Unless some other lawyer answers the same name in that legal team.
Re: Peter Obi Is Using Abba Kyari’s Lawyer by Nightwolf1: 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ebubu6:
how do u know am from Yoruba. If I show you my Ohaukwu NIN will you believe?

That's not a proof of authenticity. Nigereians equally have NIN from local govts in Sokoto.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Using Abba Kyari’s Lawyer by SpaceTour: 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ebubu6:
I fine pass you.

Myndhe’s putting my picture

How can nwa abakaleke fine pass anyone? You are an abakaleke man and you know what that means

(1) (2) (Reply)

Videos: Day 2 Of The 2weeks Sit At Home In Ebonyi State 1.8.2023 / Edo State Man Complains About People From A Particular Geopolitical Region / Labour Party Chairman Julius Abure Declare Support For Peter Obi 2027 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.