Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Divine Blessings III - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Divine Blessings III (95 Views)

The Secret Of Divine Blessings / Wonders Of Divine Blessings 1 / Please Read If You Want To Access Supernatural/divine Blessings Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divine Blessings III by kpakpandoN(m): 9:42am On Jul 07, 2023
Many divine blessings are conditional. This is why there are many “ifs” in God’s covenants with mankind. For instance, in Deuteronomy 28:1 God promised the children of Israel that He would bless them so much so that they would be above all nations of the earth, if they would hearken diligently to His voice and keep His commandments.

The primary purpose of divine blessings is to make the blessed fellow fruitful and a blessing to others. Fruitfulness however, is also one of the conditional blessings of God. The primary condition for fruitfulness is found in John 15:4:

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

The question then is, “How can I abide in the Vine?” The answer is not far-fetched. You must first become a part of the Vine by responding positively to Jesus’ call in Matthew 11:28-30. When you confess Him as your Lord and saviour, you become grafted into the Vine – the Lord Jesus Christ.

The next phase is to abide in Jesus. Abiding in Jesus means living according to His will. Jesus said in John 8:31, “…if ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed”. He also said in John 15:10, “If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father’s commandments, and abide in his love”.

You can be fruitful spiritually, like Peter who preached one sermon and 3000 souls were won into the kingdom of God (Acts 2:38-41) or Paul, who God healed many sick people through his apron and handkerchiefs (Acts 19:11-12). You can also be fruitful materially, as in the case of Isaac, who became so wealthy that a whole nation began to envy him (Genesis 26:14-17). Furthermore, you can also be fruitful physically such that in your old age, you would remain strong, as in the case of Moses (Deuteronomy 34:7).

Beloved, as we read in Luke 13:6-9, it is dangerous to be unfruitful. You will experience all-round fruitfulness if you surrender your life to Jesus and live according to His will for the rest of your life.
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Confession Of The Word Of God / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/07/2023 / 'Should I, Or Shouldn't I?'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.