Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

The Biggest Scam Of This Century - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Biggest Scam Of This Century (385 Views)

The Biggest Biden Scam Of All / Atiku's INEC Server, Scam Of The Century (PM News) / What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biggest Scam Of This Century by nothingspoil70: 9:44am On Jul 07, 2023
HOW MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS WERE SCAMMED.

Once upon a time in a country called Nigeria some people were commanded to be obidient and Yusful to themselves for once. Without asking questions, or using their head, they did as they were told. Like a sheep or a ram being led to the abattoir. No political permutations or calculations. They just obeyed sheepishly. On the D day, the reality was too much to accept and they were shocked like Buhari that even up till now they are now looking for their missing man/ womanhood.

As a fellow human being, I feel for my brothers and sisters because I love them. I am using this medium to beg you to remember them in your prayers tonight and ask God to give them the fortitude to bear the loss.

God bless you as you save a soul. Amen.
Re: The Biggest Scam Of This Century by Felimax(m): 9:47am On Jul 07, 2023
Go get a job!
Make your life useful.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Scam Of This Century by nothingspoil70: 9:48am On Jul 07, 2023
Felimax:
Go get a job!
Make your life useful.
Sorry for your loss
Ndo
Re: The Biggest Scam Of This Century by Felimax(m): 9:51am On Jul 07, 2023
nothingspoil70:

Sorry for my loss
Ndo
Re: The Biggest Scam Of This Century by nothingspoil70: 9:56am On Jul 07, 2023
[quote author=Felimax post=124267495][/quote]
Biafra or death loading......
Re: The Biggest Scam Of This Century by Absuchat(m): 9:58am On Jul 07, 2023
If only your papa listened...
Re: The Biggest Scam Of This Century by nothingspoil70: 10:02am On Jul 07, 2023
Absuchat:
If only your papa listened...
He listened and trained a responsible citizen not a nit wit like you
Re: The Biggest Scam Of This Century by Absuchat(m): 10:22am On Jul 07, 2023
nothingspoil70:
He listened and trained a responsible citizen not a nit wit like you
No he didn't listen to the voice that said "use condoms" when he was about "eating" an olosho that gave birth to you... Now look at what he brought into the world

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Scam Of This Century by Blackstan: 11:15am On Jul 07, 2023
Absuchat:

No he didn't listen to the voice that said "use condoms" when he was about "eating" an olosho that gave birth to you... Now look at what he brought into the world
this is too much bro grin angry u jus finished d young man now

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Scam Of This Century by Felimax(m): 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
nothingspoil70:

Biafra or death loading......

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Electricity Generation In Nigeria Rocket Science / APC Already Preparing For Rerun (only God Can Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court) / All The Things Commissioned By Buhari's APC Govt Are Not Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.