Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Kenya Brown's Cheese: Female Workers Made To Strip Over Used Sanitary Pad - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Kenya Brown's Cheese: Female Workers Made To Strip Over Used Sanitary Pad (25719 Views)

Why You Should Never Pay Your Workers In Advance (pics) / Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola / Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Brown's Cheese: Female Workers Made To Strip Over Used Sanitary Pad by Rebuke: 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2023
hmmm. Na wa o
Re: Kenya Brown's Cheese: Female Workers Made To Strip Over Used Sanitary Pad by Loverboi2cute(m): 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad

I understand these baby girls can be annoying and dispose off their pad and sanitary towel anyhow at times
But stripping them naked is not good

You know how many times sanitary pad don block our soak away drainage despite the warnings and money have spent in removing the blockage

The truth is women behaves like baby most times...them nor dey hear word

menstrual pad dey block una soakaway... hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Kenya Brown's Cheese: Female Workers Made To Strip Over Used Sanitary Pad by veektor01(m): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
You understand nothing.

This sort of offence doesn't in anyway warrant such inhumane treatment on any lady.
I hope the manager gets sacked and jailed.

PerfectStranger:
I understand the manager's anger. Some women are so dirty sad

Why would someone dispose a used pad in an unauthorized bin? Food company for that matter undecided
Re: Kenya Brown's Cheese: Female Workers Made To Strip Over Used Sanitary Pad by dododawa1: 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2023
The truth is women behaves like baby most times...them nor dey hear word..only when they step out in public that they manage to act matured
Re: Kenya Brown's Cheese: Female Workers Made To Strip Over Used Sanitary Pad by Neddstark: 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2023
Africa is filled with educated savages

1 Like

Re: Kenya Brown's Cheese: Female Workers Made To Strip Over Used Sanitary Pad by FuckkMOD: 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2023
And cutting the head is the solution to an headache?
PerfectStranger:

Why would someone dispose a used pad in an unauthorized bin? Food company for that matter undecided
Re: Kenya Brown's Cheese: Female Workers Made To Strip Over Used Sanitary Pad by Tommydare(m): 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2023
So, that's a justification for her to make them strip
PerfectStranger:

Re: Kenya Brown's Cheese: Female Workers Made To Strip Over Used Sanitary Pad by APCNig: 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2023
nairalee:
So because u are manager of whatever whatever you will now order matured people to pull down their panties for you to "confirm" their menstruation status

That's not just stupid but extremely disgusting

spits*

Mature people wey dey throw used sanitary pads here and there nko? Shey those ones no mad ni? No be their fault nah, make dem come try am for Abeokuta, Ijebu or Osogbo, make my guys used the pads for money rituals.

Useless dirty pigs

1 Like

Re: Kenya Brown's Cheese: Female Workers Made To Strip Over Used Sanitary Pad by BigIyanga: 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Useless anger. Is bin not for waste product. Im even disgusted that it was done by a woman
Re: Kenya Brown's Cheese: Female Workers Made To Strip Over Used Sanitary Pad by John4B: 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2023
The Vaseline crew rushed to the thread to see pictures but were disappointed.
Re: Kenya Brown's Cheese: Female Workers Made To Strip Over Used Sanitary Pad by jimter44(m): 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
This is Kenya again. A motion was moved in Kenya's parliament to discuss about a female member of the parliament that was stained bc she was under her period and she was sent home by the speaker to go and change b4 coming back to continue with the day's deliberation.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Brown's Cheese: Female Workers Made To Strip Over Used Sanitary Pad by Iupacnomenclatu(f): 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2023
Unstripping them was not the proper way to find the culprit,but most women do need to take hygiene seriously.The dirtiest hostels in school were usually the all female hostels!!!
Re: Kenya Brown's Cheese: Female Workers Made To Strip Over Used Sanitary Pad by TalkingBird: 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2023
If true then the act is wicked and inhuman.
Re: Kenya Brown's Cheese: Female Workers Made To Strip Over Used Sanitary Pad by bukatyne(f): 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2023
Between the devil and the deep sea.

The manager should have punished all the girls on duty that day if there was no CCTV to confirm who did such dastardly act.

Nothing makes people's tongue loose than undeserved punishment.
Re: Kenya Brown's Cheese: Female Workers Made To Strip Over Used Sanitary Pad by sylve11: 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:
That idiot that is responsible should be punished.

The thing too vex you? embarassed cool
Re: Kenya Brown's Cheese: Female Workers Made To Strip Over Used Sanitary Pad by Chetas81(m): 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2023
Kenya was a black man society ✌️ which everything possible, across the black African society
Re: Kenya Brown's Cheese: Female Workers Made To Strip Over Used Sanitary Pad by Tonytonex(m): 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad
I understand these baby girls can be annoying and dispose off their pad and sanitary towel anyhow at times
But stripping them naked is not good

You know how many times sanitary pad don block our soak away drainage despite the warnings and money have spent in removing the blockage

The truth is women behaves like baby most times...them nor dey hear word..only when they step out in public that they manage to act matured

Only a man who never spent time with woman for house dey get angry easily...if you have spent more than four years with two or more women under same roof then you will never get angry on little things in life again
you are very wise.
Well spoken.
Re: Kenya Brown's Cheese: Female Workers Made To Strip Over Used Sanitary Pad by Tonytonex(m): 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
Kingpele:
Wow kenya well the manager is a woman though but then is still wrong subjecting human beings to this kind disgrace
ok. I thought the manager wass a man. I for say he just wanted to see their nudes.
Re: Kenya Brown's Cheese: Female Workers Made To Strip Over Used Sanitary Pad by sunsweet33: 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2023
What the manager did was bad but for real some girls are so disgusting with their pads.

I remember when my big aunties would come and stay with us during the holidays when I was small…if they’re around and you open the lid of the bathroom dustbin to dispose of something…Surprise! cheesy embarassed

They won’t even roll it, fold it, tie inside bag or newspapers, nothing. Their insides will just be there looking up at you. Gosh!

Some people are just so f*ćking disgusting…

Even the ones that won’t check the toilet or bath and will be leaving streams of slime and blood for the next person..Ha!

I wonder how some people aren’t ashamed of themselves…me that will check, double-check and still run back again and check. Fùck!

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Brown's Cheese: Female Workers Made To Strip Over Used Sanitary Pad by markidoo(m): 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2023
See as women avoid front page for their own thread

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Brown's Cheese: Female Workers Made To Strip Over Used Sanitary Pad by bitbillionaire: 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2023
The idiot who put the used sanitary towel in the wrong bin deserve some punishment but the manager's reaction was equally wrong, extreme and unacceptable. The manager deserve punishment for degrading the humanity of the ladies in question.

I don't support 'period-shaming' a lady because, to me, it's a crime against humanity since ladies did not make themselves that way. It's just nature. They deserve to be treated with some dignity, kindness and understanding even if they mess themselves up during their period.

However, ladies need to be aware that over 90% of humans (both male and female) don't enjoy seeing blood stains all over the place just because somebody is on her period. It's irritating and disgusting. This is why ladies need to be extra mindful of cleanliness and good hygiene during their period and parents, especially mothers, have a lot of work to do in this regard. They need to train their girls properly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Brown's Cheese: Female Workers Made To Strip Over Used Sanitary Pad by Harmless1b(m): 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2023
No need to strip them.. call them one after the other n check it.. woman to woman
Re: Kenya Brown's Cheese: Female Workers Made To Strip Over Used Sanitary Pad by Caseless: 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Modified: y'all mentioning me apply too much emotions. Isn't it someone's business she put at jeopardy? Do y'all know how a customer will feel after seeing a used pad where he/she buys consumables?

Y'all claiming all nice, yet can't treat your immediate employees at office with empathy but be acting all nice here.
Oh I never knew Nigerians are nice. Ok who are the ones mistreating their employees at different offices? undecided

I believe if she had come out plain and be truthful,this assault would have been averted. But she lied. Can y'all cope with an untruthful employee?
I'm with you, bro.
Re: Kenya Brown's Cheese: Female Workers Made To Strip Over Used Sanitary Pad by PerfectStranger(m): 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2023
BigIyanga:

Useless anger. Is bin not for waste product. Im even disgusted that it was done by a woman

Since all bin is for waste product, why not poo inside nylon and dispose it in your office bin tomorrow undecided

Some of you don't apply sense before typing. You don't seem to be a smart fellow.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jumia Staff Suffocated To Death While On Duty (details) / Fred Oyetayo's 24th Birthday Pictures CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng / 16 Genuine Ways To Make Money As A Nigerian Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.