Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

If Another Presidential Election Is To Be Held Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Another Presidential Election Is To Be Held Today (2218 Views)

Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu / Campaign Rally Held Today By Lagos State Gorvernor Akinwunmi Ambode And APC Memb / Reno Omokri Reacts To Osun Rerun Election Held Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Another Presidential Election Is To Be Held Today by onatisi(m): 11:42am On Jul 07, 2023
the suppport obi had in Lagos then will not be there again if there is a rerun, with the removal of subsidy, unification of fx rates and many other things tinubu is doing, he has won many new people to his side and is still wining the hearts of more Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Another Presidential Election Is To Be Held Today by Lotanna2: 11:43am On Jul 07, 2023
mrvitalis:

Thinking Akpabio would work against obi or atiku is rubbish thinking none of the 3 candidate would have a problem with Akpabio none

If anything he would be fair and fair means tinubu is gone

Akpabio is in apc oga no more pdp.if wike stayed in pdp and worked for tinubu,forget it.you guys always look at politics emotionally.
Tinubu will even win with a bigger margin.why? His fast pace moves has won a lot of Nigerians esp obidients and neutrals.his sack of emefiele gained him massive support among the masses.a rerun will bring him more sympathy votes.again,Nigerians are already getting used to tinubu and will hardly change the status quo.the yorubas will even pump him more votes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Another Presidential Election Is To Be Held Today by ganisucks(f): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2023
APCNig:

This your dream is beginning to affect you mentally
When I said greybeard had given Baba his sack letter, everybody was laughing. Now na protest be una new gymnastics. This one is just the beginning. Baba blu still thinks De gaule can save him. Wike still thinks Jonathan's ticket is an umbrella. When August knacks, that is when the real fun will begin. Then September will usher in arrests of people. By October, US and even De gaule will denounce Baba blu. All I can say is PACK YOUR BAG AND GO.
Re: If Another Presidential Election Is To Be Held Today by mrvitalis(m): 11:55am On Jul 07, 2023
Lotanna2:

Akpabio is in apc oga no more pdp.if wike stayed in pdp and worked for tinubu,forget it.you guys always look at politics emotionally.
Tinubu will even win with a bigger margin.why? His fast pace moves has won a lot of Nigerians esp obidients and neutrals.his sack of emefiele gained him massive support among the masses.a rerun will bring him more sympathy votes.again,Nigerians are already getting used to tinubu and will hardly change the status quo.the yorubas will even pump him more votes
Lol party is a number

Everyone knows obi is the better candidate most people didn't work with him because they didn't believe he would get the numbers... Even with rigging he pulled 6 million votes for get it... Lots of northen politicians would work with him now
Re: If Another Presidential Election Is To Be Held Today by kettykings: 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
Lotanna2:

But atiku is a thief

One stole from his office as a vice president but stopped stealing after tenure expiration another has been stealing from his state since 1999 and continued after his tenure expiration till 21 years after, I will vote for the smaller thief
Re: If Another Presidential Election Is To Be Held Today by BadMaster: 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lol party is a number

Everyone knows obi is the better candidate most people didn't work with him because they didn't believe he would get the numbers... Even with rigging he pulled 6 million votes for get it... Lots of northen politicians would work with him now
The problem with you people is that your level of delusional can't be quantified. Which northern politician is going to help him get more than 10k votes in Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi, Jigawa, Katsina.

The earlier you realize that Obi will never win a presidential election as it's today, the earlier you move on.

1 Like

Re: If Another Presidential Election Is To Be Held Today by Lotanna2: 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2023
kettykings:

One stole from his office as a vice president but stopped stealing after tenure expiration another has been stealing from his state since 1999 and continued after his tenure expiration till 21 years after, I will vote for the smaller thief

You lie.he started stealing blindly right from customs.if someone can steal heavily as deputy,think of how he will be as incumbent.atiku didn't have the opportunity to steal after office since he held no office or had no godson

1 Like

Re: If Another Presidential Election Is To Be Held Today by Lotanna2: 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lol party is a number

He got 6 mil because aggrieved pdp and few apc supported him.he appealed mainly to the christians.i agree party is number but we SS would prefer working with SW than se.what will he gain from obi? Which northern politiciann will want to work with him? From June to feb,he couldn't get any reasonable northerner supported him.tje north will always go with a Yoruba christian than an Igbo muslim

1 Like

Re: If Another Presidential Election Is To Be Held Today by OmekaguGCFR1: 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2023
I think pdp and labour party will take chances of the subsidy removal which cause Inflation to take score political gain from the masses who are illiterate like telling them that tinubu intentionally make petrol price high so they can suffer
Re: If Another Presidential Election Is To Be Held Today by kettykings: 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2023
Lotanna2:

You lie.he started stealing blindly right from customs.if someone can steal heavily as deputy,think of how he will be as incumbent.atiku didn't have the opportunity to steal after office since he held no office or had no godson
..if someone stole a whole state as a governor with bullion vans bringing billions and no one probed him how much more he would embezzle
Re: If Another Presidential Election Is To Be Held Today by mrvitalis(m): 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
Lotanna2:

He got 6 mil because aggrieved pdp and few apc supported him.he appealed mainly to the christians.i agree party is number but we SS would prefer working with SW than se.what will he gain from obi? Which northern politiciann will want to work with him? From June to feb,he couldn't get any reasonable northerner supported him.tje north will always go with a Yoruba christian than an Igbo muslim
Name the PDP and APC politician that d supported obi.. Only ortom did

Not even South East Governors and politicians backed him

North East Christans were only partly into his moved

Obi moved was 96% masses movements

Give obi 5 governors support... He would floor tinubu with 22 governors

1 Like

Re: If Another Presidential Election Is To Be Held Today by mrvitalis(m): 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2023
BadMaster:

The problem with you people is that your level of delusional can't be quantified. Which northern politician is going to help him get more than 10k votes in Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi, Jigawa, Katsina.

The earlier you realize that Obi will never win a presidential election as it's today, the earlier you move on.
Obi doesn't need those state to win

Obi needs 75% of South south with is certain in a free and fair election

98% of South East

65% of North Central

25% of South West and 30% of North East

North West we are ok with 30% of Kaduna

1 Like

Re: If Another Presidential Election Is To Be Held Today by Lotanna2: 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2023
mrvitalis:

Name the PDP and APC politician that d supported obi.. Only ortom did

Not even South East Governors and politicians backed him

North East Christans were only partly into his moved

Obi moved was 96% masses movements

Give obi 5 governors support... He would floor tinubu with 22 governors

I didn't say chieftains,I said supporters among the masses.ovet 70% of pdp supporters in south and close to 30% of apc fans voted obi.babachir,Pauline tallen,dariye and Elisha abbo supported obi.most se politicians secretly backed him.what finished him is his inability to get bloc votes in ss,win NC and get at least 20% in ne nw.in a rerun,tinubu will even win ss

1 Like

Re: If Another Presidential Election Is To Be Held Today by mrvitalis(m): 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
Lotanna2:

I didn't say chieftains,I said supporters among the masses.ovet 70% of pdp supporters in south and close to 30% of apc fans voted obi.babachir,Pauline tallen,dariye and Elisha abbo supported obi.most se politicians secretly backed him.what finished him is his inability to get bloc votes in ss,win NC and get at least 20% in ne nw.in a rerun,tinubu will even win ss
Tinubu win South south? Tinubu that couldn't get 20% in rivers with wike backing? Lmao
Re: If Another Presidential Election Is To Be Held Today by Lotanna2: 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2023
kettykings:
..if someone stole a whole state as a governor with bullion vans bringing billions and no one probed him how much more he would embezzle
Any proof of that

1 Like

Re: If Another Presidential Election Is To Be Held Today by Lotanna2: 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2023
mrvitalis:

Tinubu win South south? Tinubu that couldn't get 20% in rivers with wike backing? Lmao

Tinubu got 800k in ss and obi had 1.1 mil at the height of obi's popularity.with a lot of SS people warming up to tinubu,and many obidients giving up,tinubu will smash obi here.he beat obi in aks.with akpabio as sp,apc will take aks.with a popular gov in CRS and apc fully in charge,they will take crs.obi will take rivers with less than 100k.obi will win delta and Edo with lesser margin.he would crush obi in bayelsa.the gap was just 3000.

1 Like

Re: If Another Presidential Election Is To Be Held Today by mrvitalis(m): 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2023
Lotanna2:

Tinubu got 800k in ss and obi had 1.1 mil at the height of obi's popularity.with a lot of SS people warming up to tinubu,and many obidients giving up,tinubu will smash obi here.he beat obi in aks.with akpabio as sp,apc will take aks.with a popular gov in CRS and apc fully in charge,they will take crs.obi will take rivers with less than 100k.obi will win delta and Edo with lesser margin.he would crush obi in bayelsa.the gap was just 3000.
Truth is you are is taking inec allocated votes to how much votes he got

If there is an election again relax tinubu won't get 200k

It's going to be by December minimum his failure in government would be too obvious
Re: If Another Presidential Election Is To Be Held Today by Spy360(m): 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2023
IconicR:
Obi will have no place anymore. The news everywhere now is that he's not even a registered member of LP hmmm that's what you get being a political prostitute.
A Federal High court and Court of Appeal have already judgement on that. A little Google search can save you an embarrassment.
Re: If Another Presidential Election Is To Be Held Today by Spy360(m): 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2023
Lotanna2:

Una don start again with agbado analysis. Only to end up manipulating results sheets and rigging election.

For your candid information, if at all there will be a rerun Tinubu will not participate as he would be disqualified.
Re: If Another Presidential Election Is To Be Held Today by Aquila99: 1:37pm On Jul 07, 2023
mrvitalis:

It's going to be by December minimum his failure in government would be too obvious

If election hold today. Kind thrashing weh tinubu go trash Atiku n Obi. Dem go prefer to maintain former election braggin rights. U see all dem yoruba weh vote obi b4, go now carry dem vote give BAT.

1 Like

Re: If Another Presidential Election Is To Be Held Today by mrvitalis(m): 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2023
Aquila99:

If election hold today. Kind thrashing weh tinubu go trash Atiku n Obi. Dem go prefer to maintain former election braggin rights. U see all dem yoruba weh vote obi b4, go now carry dem vote give BAT.
How many Yoruba voted for obi?
Re: If Another Presidential Election Is To Be Held Today by Lotanna2: 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2023
Spy360:

Una don start again with agbado analysis. Only to end up manipulating results sheets and rigging election.

For your candid information, if at all there will be a rerun Tinubu will not participate as he would be disqualified.

Agbado analysis got tinubu asorock while Pandora analysis got obi failure.om what grounds will tinubu be disq? I thought you said he won

1 Like

Re: If Another Presidential Election Is To Be Held Today by Lotanna2: 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2023
mrvitalis:

Tinubu is a better leader than obi.wherebis the real figures? What stops obi from tabulating his agent figures and giving us

1 Like

Re: If Another Presidential Election Is To Be Held Today by Lotanna2: 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2023
mrvitalis:

Oga,according to irev results,tinubu got 25% in rivers.i never said he will win Rivers but he will trash obi in ss

1 Like

Re: If Another Presidential Election Is To Be Held Today by mrvitalis(m): 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
Lotanna2:

Oga,according to irev results,tinubu got 25% in rivers.i never said he will win Rivers but he will trash obi in ss
Which South South state would he won obi name it abeg
Re: If Another Presidential Election Is To Be Held Today by Lotanna2: 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2023
mrvitalis:

Which South South state would he won obi name it abeg

Crs,akwa ibom,bayelsa.

1 Like

Re: If Another Presidential Election Is To Be Held Today by mrvitalis(m): 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2023
Lotanna2:

Crs,akwa ibom,bayelsa.
Lmao... Have u ever been to any of those places?
Re: If Another Presidential Election Is To Be Held Today by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
DollarBag:

Lolz
So you now agree that Obi’s refusal to step down brought Tinubu to power?
Which other manhood sorry mandate are you looking for?

Y must Obi step down for Atiku? Why can't Atiku do same for Obi
Re: If Another Presidential Election Is To Be Held Today by Khyrvxjzy: 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2023
ganisucks:

Oh, so this is what SWAGA sent you to promote. Well, I can tell you for free that there won't be a fresh election or rerun. Baba lagos will be SACKED by all the courts, and Obi will be declared winner. After making noise that the petitions are worthless, and such, you are now protesting at EU office and dropping subtle notes about Rerun. THERE WILL BE NO RERUN. The cabal has told Baba blue to PACK HIS BAGS AND GO. When Greybeard told him, abi he went and sacked all the generals and service chiefs. Now the chicken is making it's way home to roast, you are now begging. Dey play.

lol but u said all this before election that obi will win

1 Like

Re: If Another Presidential Election Is To Be Held Today by Lotanna2: 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lmao... Have u ever been to any of those places?

You easterners always make this mistake thinking SS is in tandem with se.before the election,I told you that obi will lose SS or win narrowly.i told you he won't get bloc votes in ss and that his lowest votes will come from bayelsa and aks and it happened.i knew his biggest votes will come from Edo and rivers.
Obi defeated tinubu with 3k votes in bayelsa and 40,000 in CRS.as it stands,this gap has been surmounted.tinubu beat obi in aks because of akpabio.now that akpabio is SP and the gov is in trouble in court,it will be a massacre...apc has tightened it's grip in delta,Edo while obidients movement after the loss has weakened.

1 Like

Re: If Another Presidential Election Is To Be Held Today by mrvitalis(m): 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
Lotanna2:

You easterners always make this mistake thinking SS is in tandem with se.before the election,I told you that obi will lose SS or win narrowly.i told you he won't get bloc votes in ss and that his lowest votes will come from bayelsa and aks and it happened.i knew his biggest votes will come from Edo and rivers.
Obi defeated tinubu with 3k votes in bayelsa and 40,000 in CRS.as it stands,this gap has been surmounted.tinubu beat obi in aks because of akpabio.now that akpabio is SP and the gov is in trouble in court,it will be a massacre...apc has tightened it's grip in delta,Edo while obidients movement after the loss has weakened.
Answer my question have you been to South South.. Where n when simple
Re: If Another Presidential Election Is To Be Held Today by Lotanna2: 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2023
mrvitalis:

Answer my question have you been to South South.. Where n when simple

Have you forgotten that I am from cross river state? Garfield is my bro incase you are confused about my personality

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bush's War Is Turning Sands Of Iraq Blood Red: Robert Bird / Maj-gen. Sale Maina Indicted For Genocide In Jos Crisis. / Omisore Dares Ooni !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.