Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Tonye Apologies To JAMB Over Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Fake Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tonye Apologies To JAMB Over Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Fake Result (2313 Views)

Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile / Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? / JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonye Apologies To JAMB Over Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Fake Result by Melezenawii: 10:16am On Jul 07, 2023
UPDATE: Having confirmed beyond every reasonable doubt that Miss Mmesoma and her team were dishonest with their claims, I hereby recant my words.

My unreserved apology to JAMB, especially the Registrar, Professor Ishaq Oloyede.

https://twitter.com/TonyeBarcanista/status/1676974565539344385

2 Likes

Re: Tonye Apologies To JAMB Over Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Fake Result by PlayMaker14: 10:20am On Jul 07, 2023
TonyeBarcanista, crafty like Nyesom Wike is all over the cyberspace making unguided statements and looking for political appointments.

16 Likes

Re: Tonye Apologies To JAMB Over Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Fake Result by geesilver(m): 10:24am On Jul 07, 2023
He just wanted to be relevant.... Who doesn't know it's a fake result from onset

13 Likes

Re: Tonye Apologies To JAMB Over Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Fake Result by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 07, 2023
I still think she's clueless about it, someone somewhere maybe her parents or older siblings are responsible for this fake result.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonye Apologies To JAMB Over Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Fake Result by madridguy(m): 10:26am On Jul 07, 2023
He will surely get an appointment oneday.

PlayMaker14:
TonyeBarcanista, crafty like Nyesom Wike is all over the cyberspace making unguided statements and looking for political appointments.
Re: Tonye Apologies To JAMB Over Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Fake Result by PlayMaker14: 10:27am On Jul 07, 2023
madridguy:
He will surely get an appointment oneday.

k.

1 Like

Re: Tonye Apologies To JAMB Over Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Fake Result by Gondonu: 10:34am On Jul 07, 2023
Is it not the same grossly unstable Tonyebarcanista of Nairaland that cheered on Buhari to power? Political jobber!

2 Likes

Re: Tonye Apologies To JAMB Over Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Fake Result by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 07, 2023
mumu man with mumu brain
Re: Tonye Apologies To JAMB Over Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Fake Result by ronalmagic10(m): 10:39am On Jul 07, 2023
I may not always agree with your opinions but apologizing when you're wrong shows maturity and sincerity of purpose

I hope those obi.dots and ipob miscreants on the internet can do same

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonye Apologies To JAMB Over Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Fake Result by SmartPolician: 10:43am On Jul 07, 2023
geesilver:
He just wanted to be relevant.... Who doesn't know it's a fake result from onset

It was an honest mistake; that girl is just a kid. You cannot fake your own result and still go to Anambra State Commissioner for Education and protest that you weren't recognised as the best candidate.
Re: Tonye Apologies To JAMB Over Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Fake Result by N3TRAL: 10:57am On Jul 07, 2023
SmartPolician:

It was an honest mistake; that girl is just a kid. You cannot fake your own result and still go to Anambra State Commissioner for Education and protest that you weren't recognised as the best candidate.

That 19 year-old faked her result but she didn't understand the complexity of JAMB'S system.

People are making it sound like it's rocket science or like Jamb's server and systems were hacked to change her scores. In reality what the lady did was really petty and as simple as reciting A, B and C.

She simply inserted her details in a free Jamb result template available online. It's not a tribal thing or Nigerian thing. All over the world younger kids do that because they cannot stand failure or do not want to let their parents, relatives, friends and mentors down.

In the recent Netflix series "Never have I ever", Devi (the lead character, smartest and best graduating student of her class) lied to her mother that she got admission into all the IVY leagues and top schools. Her mother, a medical professional, called everyone to break the news and she could have gotten into trouble if she didn't tell the truth soon enough.

I wrote Jamb when I was 14. I was a straight A student of an elite secondary school. My set was the last to write the PBT before Jamb adopted the CBT. When I returned to school, since there was pressure on me to score higher, I inflated my Jamb score by about 10 marks to surpass the highest in my school who was my academic rival in school. I didn't forge any paper. It was 2014, I inflated my score for bragging rights and carried the tag of the highest Jamb scorer in my set.

10 year olds in elite private schools edit their test scripts to impress their parents, how much more a 19 year-old in a Nigerian public school?

The average opinion on the matter reveals the low IQ level of an average Nigerian. Chai.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonye Apologies To JAMB Over Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Fake Result by Stone03: 11:08am On Jul 07, 2023
ronalmagic10:
I may not always agree with your opinions but apologizing when you're wrong shows maturity and sincerity of purpose

I hope those obi.dots and ipob miscreants on the internet can do same

Your post really exposes how undeveloped your brain is. You don't have the position to define maturity
Re: Tonye Apologies To JAMB Over Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Fake Result by SmartPolician: 11:17am On Jul 07, 2023
N3TRAL:

That 19 year-old faked her result but she didn't understand the complexity of JAMB system.

People are making it sound like it's rocket science or like Jamb's server and systems were hacked to change her scores. In reality what the lady did was really petty and as simple as reciting A, B and C.

She simply inserted her details in a free Jamb result template available online. It's not a tribal thing or Nigerian thing. All over the world younger kids do that because they cannot stand failure or do not want to let their parents, relatives, friends and mentors down.

In the recent Netflix series "Never have I ever", Devi, the lead character lied to her mother that she got admission into all the IVY leagues and top schools. Her mother a medical professional called everyone to break the news and she could have gotten into trouble if she didn't tell the truth soon enough.

I wrote Jamb when I was 14. I was a straight A student of an elite secondary school. My set was the last to write the PBT before Jamb adopted the CBT. When I returned to school, since there was pressure on me to score higher, I inflated my Jamb score by about 10 marks to surpass the highest in my school who was my academic competition in school. I didn't forge any paper. It was 2014, I just said it and carried the tag as the highest Jamb scorer in my set.

10 year olds in elite private schools edit their test scripts to impress their parents, how much more a 19 year in a Nigerian public school?

You falsified your own result and still protest in a government office that you should be recognised as the best candidate who sat for the exam knowing that you can be arrested for it?

Really?

Coming from an adult! Indeed, common sense is truly not common.
Re: Tonye Apologies To JAMB Over Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Fake Result by N3TRAL: 11:29am On Jul 07, 2023
SmartPolician:

You falsified your own result and still protest in a government office that you should be recognised as the best candidate who sat for the exam knowing that you can be arrested for it?

Really?

When Mark Zuckerberg was 19, he had started Facebook. At 19 I was doing my 4th year in a competitive Federal University (Faculty of Law which is the most competitive for Arts Students) despite almost 1 year of cumulative ASUU strike action.

The 19 year-old lady didn't envisage the level of scrutiny she went through. She simply didn't anticipate the depth of verification she must pass to earn the recognition she desired.

Her parents may not even be complicit. The fact that she's treated as the goddess of wisdom at home most likely makes them believe her because they seem to lack exposure.

She's hardened and can't confess. She only hopes at this point that the matter is neglected without closure. Her random local joke has become a "pressing national matter" because of the questions of victimization.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonye Apologies To JAMB Over Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Fake Result by Melezenawii: 11:31am On Jul 07, 2023
SmartPolician:

Really?

I was in 300 level @ 19 being responsible for school fees and upkeep in far away University from home

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonye Apologies To JAMB Over Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Fake Result by OkayDaddy: 11:34am On Jul 07, 2023
SmartPolician:

A kid at 19.
Are you aware that Abacha was slightly older than her when he was involve in his first coup?
I don't know you Igbos lose your senses when trying to defend nonsense. You sound so stupid.

5 Likes

Re: Tonye Apologies To JAMB Over Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Fake Result by OkayDaddy: 11:38am On Jul 07, 2023
SmartPolician:

Really?

What is not common is the type of idiocy you are displaying here.
It is obvious you inherited stupidity from both parents.

When she is aware that she has daft fools like you supporting her, why won't she fact the State Govt?
Or are you not aware that instead of telling the thief and criminal to go home, the foolish State Govt constituted a Committee of 11 fools to pick holes in JAMB's statement.
You guys just keep disgracing yourselves and advertising your foolishness for all to see.

8 Likes

Re: Tonye Apologies To JAMB Over Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Fake Result by MrBiGGEST(m): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2023
N3TRAL:

That 19 year-old faked her result but she didn't understand the complexity of JAMB'S system.

In the recent Netflix series "Never have I ever", Devi (the lead character, smartest and best graduating student of her class) lied to her mother that she got admission into all the IVY leagues and top schools. Her mother a medical professional called everyone to break the news and she could have gotten into trouble if she didn't tell the truth soon enough.

I wrote Jamb when I was 14. I was a straight A student of an elite secondary school. My set was the last to write the PBT before Jamb adopted the CBT. When I returned to school, since there was pressure on me to score higher, I inflated my Jamb score by about 10 marks to surpass the highest in my school who was my academic rival in school. I didn't forge any paper. It was 2014, I inflated my score for bragging rights and carried the tag of the highest Jamb scorer in my set.

10 year olds in elite private schools edit their test scripts to impress their parents, how much more a 19 year-old in a Nigerian public school?

The average opinion on the matter reveals the low IQ level of an average Nigerian. Chai.
Yeah, I don't know why people treat the issue as if it's a rocket science .. there are cases of students being helped even during the jamb exam.

She don cast, sorry for her

4 Likes

Re: Tonye Apologies To JAMB Over Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Fake Result by SmartPolician: 11:47am On Jul 07, 2023
N3TRAL:

When Mark Zuckerberg was 19, he had started Facebook. At 19 I was headed to my 4th year in a competitive Federal University (Faculty of Law which is the most competitive for Arts Students).

The 19 year-old lady didn't envisage the level of scrutiny she went through. She simply didn't anticipate the depth of verification she must pass to earn the recognition she desired.

Her parents may not even be complicit. The fact that she's treated as the goddess of wisdom at home most likely makes them believe her because they seem to lack exposure.

She's hardened and can't confess. She only hopes at this point that the matter is neglected without closure. Her random local joke has become a "pressing national matter" because of the questions of victimization.

There's a reason people who studied psychology are good at fighting crimes.

https://www.criminaljusticedegreeschools.com/degrees/criminology-degree/#:~:text=Criminology%20Degree%20Training%20and%20Courses&text=Students%20should%20be%20interested%20in,helping%20professionals%20investigate%20crime%20scenes.

Do you know the reason?

They understand how the human minds work and that everything about crime is intent.
Intent is the major factor used to stop and catch criminals.

For instance, why do people steal? Simple, they steal because they want to make money and live a life in the fast lane. Snatch people's valuables, sell them and make money.

Consequently, the law tells you that anyone who buys stolen items will get almost the same punishment as the thief, sometimes, same or worse punishment. This is a way you stop a crime because you understand the intent. In other words, a thief has no reason to steal people's valuables if he cannot sell them.

Back to that girl, you can tell me that the girl scored 150, was too ashamed of her score, and upgraded it to 250 just to impress her parents. Guess what, this is logical.

However, if you tell me that the girl faked her own result, went to Anambra State Government to protest that JAMB didn't recognise as the best candidate, omo, I really need to check your IQ level.

By the way, I have made my point abundantly clear and won't reply you again.
Re: Tonye Apologies To JAMB Over Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Fake Result by geesilver(m): 11:49am On Jul 07, 2023
SmartPolician:

Can you imagine what people does for fame and money.... Why did she refused to say the source of her result print out even when channels TV asked her live on phone.... There are certain things that you can't cheat with. The template she displaced was last used in 2021. JAMB changes their formats every two years to guild against cases like this.

1 Like

Re: Tonye Apologies To JAMB Over Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Fake Result by CHARLOE(m): 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2023
The intent is obviously to make money, or u want to tell me you're unaware innoson motors already gave her 3m? And Anambra state govt was about giving her an award+monetary gift, but had to confirm her results with jamb, na there breeze blow n fowl yansh open!
SmartPolician:

https://www.criminaljusticedegreeschools.com/degrees/criminology-degree/#:~:text=Criminology%20Degree%20Training%20and%20Courses&text=Students%20should%20be%20interested%20in,helping%20professionals%20investigate%20crime%20scenes.

Do you know the reason?

They understand how the human minds work and that everything about crime is intent.

For instance, why do people steal? Simple, they steal because they want to make money and live a life in the fast lane. Snatch people's valuables, sell them and make money.

Consequently, the law tells you that anyone who buys stolen items will get almost the same punishment as the thief, sometimes, same or worse punishment. This is a way you stop a crime because you understand the intent. In other words, a thief has no reason to steal people's valuables if he cannot sell them.

Back to that girl, you can tell me that the girl scored 150, was too ashamed of her score, and upgraded it to 250 just to impress her parents. Guess what, this is logical.

However, if you tell me that the girl faked her own result, went to Anambra State Government to protest that JAMB didn't recognise as the best candidate, omo, I really need to check your IQ level.

2 Likes

Re: Tonye Apologies To JAMB Over Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Fake Result by Minjim: 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2023
This dude is an FFK wannabe

Good luck in your choos3n career
Re: Tonye Apologies To JAMB Over Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Fake Result by stuffs2002: 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2023
IconicR:
I still think she's clueless about it, someone somewhere maybe her parents or older siblings are responsible for this fake result.

Ignorance is not an excuse under the law

2 Likes

Re: Tonye Apologies To JAMB Over Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Fake Result by AgentGoat: 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2023
Tonye barcanista is an unbelievable human being now. Who take him serious?

Na be today we nairaland together.
Re: Tonye Apologies To JAMB Over Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Fake Result by Omoawoke: 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2023
SmartPolician:

A 19 year old male has sex with a 17 year old female. Report will read a 19 year old man raped a minor.
Is it because she is female?
This is a 19 year old woman.

At 19 I was already in 400 level in Unilag

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonye Apologies To JAMB Over Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Fake Result by Kobicove(m): 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2023
If the girl was actually as brilliant as was being claimed she would not still be writing JAMB at the age of 19 undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonye Apologies To JAMB Over Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Fake Result by MrOkenwa(m): 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
That’s the honorable thing to do. I didn’t see any sense in the whole brouhaha in the first place.
Very many silly defensive comments like she always had the best results in her school, she had the best result in common entrance bla bla bla.
I’ll still want an independent investigation to uncover everyone involved in the fraud.

1 Like

Re: Tonye Apologies To JAMB Over Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Fake Result by Benwallt(m): 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
IconicR:

You didn't finger her boyfriend or manfriend
Re: Tonye Apologies To JAMB Over Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Fake Result by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2023
Benwallt:

You didn't finger her boyfriend or manfriend
I don't think she has a boyfriend yet, she's still too young
Re: Tonye Apologies To JAMB Over Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Fake Result by ThierryJay: 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2023
SmartPolician:

Do you know the reason?

While I wouldnt take anything away from your thesis up there about motive and all that, it seems you overrate the girl's experience and ability to cover all the loopholes.

Have you considered that the girl most likely did not expect the Anambra Education board to reach out to JAMB to confirm her scores. She had probably hoped that the print-out was sufficient to fool them.

Stop assuming that she was thinking with the same experienced logic of yours. Heck, at 19 you probably weren't as reasonable as you are now.

Like Sherlock Holmes once said, when you have eliminated all options that are factually impossible, what is left, no matter how incredible, is the truth. And JAMB has been able to demonstrate beyond all reasonable doubt that what Mmesoma is parading did not originate from them or their portal, then surely it cannot be the girl's foolishness that will serve as defence against her criminality.

2 Likes

Re: Tonye Apologies To JAMB Over Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Fake Result by Benwallt(m): 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2023
IconicR:
I don't think she has a boyfriend yet, she's still too young

19 years old girl is too young. Forget the innocent face
Re: Tonye Apologies To JAMB Over Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Fake Result by ThierryJay: 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2023
@ IconicR, Are you aware that there are 5 year old kids that would give the devil a run for its money in lying with composure, ingenuity and a straight face even when under threat of punishment?

At 19, I was in 400 level in a top Federal Uni despite strikes and all. Imagine someone thinking I am incapable of forgery/misdemeanor at that age...

Don't be a gullible person o.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abu Zaria 2009 Admission List / Unilag Dli Forms / Which Is The Best Private Secondary School In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.