Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,454 members, 7,846,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Igbophobic Topics And Nairaland lust To Gain Traffic � - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbophobic Topics And Nairaland lust To Gain Traffic � (195 Views)

Official DSSS Twitter Handle Condemned For Embarassing Igbophobic Tweets / Northern Christians On Facebook, "We Will Vote Obi" On An Igbophobic Page. / The Igbo And The Nigerian Igbophobic Syndrome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbophobic Topics And Nairaland lust To Gain Traffic � by Curious345: 11:12am On Jul 07, 2023
It has come to my knowledge that Igbophobic topics are given first class recognition on Nairaland ,and are allowed to trend by the mods with one sole purpose -- " to drive traffic to the site and earn money ".

I regard this as conscience trading by the executives of nairaland.

I have studied the trending topics on Nairaland for over 2weeks ,and 90% of those topics are Igbophobic and quite insulting to a particular tribe..

If ohaneze can get a good team of lawyers , Nairaland could be made to pay huge fines for this complete negligence or complicity of action

1 Like

Re: Igbophobic Topics And Nairaland lust To Gain Traffic � by nedu666: 11:19am On Jul 07, 2023
Curious345:
It has come to my knowledge that Igbophobic topics are given first class recognition on Nairaland ,and are allowed to trend by the mods with one sole purpose -- " to drive traffic to the site and earn money ".

I have studied the trading topics on nairaldn for over 2weeks ,and 90% of those topics are Igbophobic and quite insulting to a particular tribe..

If ohaneze can get a good team of lawyers , Nairaland could be made to pay huge fines for this complete negligence or complicity of action

Igbos don't need to sue anybody, they just need to lgnore those threads and watch frustration fall upon the creators of lgbo thread

4 Likes

Re: Igbophobic Topics And Nairaland lust To Gain Traffic � by duro4chang(m): 11:28am On Jul 07, 2023
Victim mentality
Re: Igbophobic Topics And Nairaland lust To Gain Traffic � by thesicilian: 11:39am On Jul 07, 2023
nedu666:

Igbos don't need to sue anybody, they just need to lgnore those threads and watch frustration fall upon the creators of lgbo thread
As if the Igbos are not the ones creating the threads themselves to forment trouble
Re: Igbophobic Topics And Nairaland lust To Gain Traffic � by yarimo(m): 11:56am On Jul 07, 2023
Curious345:

I have studied the trending topics on Nairaland for over 2weeks ,and 90% of those topics are Igbophobic and quite insulting to a particular tribe..

Mteeeew
Re: Igbophobic Topics And Nairaland lust To Gain Traffic � by ODUBEZE: 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2023
grin grin igbophobic Yet they won't let them have their own country undecided

Which kind Igbophobic be that Smh
Re: Igbophobic Topics And Nairaland lust To Gain Traffic � by Kusu12: 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2023
What of numerous anti Yoruba topics created every second by Igbo?
You would see them making disparage remarks about Yoruba in a topic not even related to Yoruba.
Remove the log in your eyes before you point finger.
Re: Igbophobic Topics And Nairaland lust To Gain Traffic � by Opiop: 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2023
yarimo:
Mteeeew
Always Online Everyday...This is a child of 18yrs don't reply his comments. He's always online looking for ways to insult people.

AVORY2009 SAME TEENAGER AS yarimo

1 Like

Re: Igbophobic Topics And Nairaland lust To Gain Traffic � by helinues: 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
When you start learning how to have a decorum, people would respect you.

Na only you people wan dey pick unnecessarily fight with others but expecting them to send chocolates and flowers to you in return

(1) (Reply)

Tinubulation And The Middle Belt / *etsako East Lga Is On A Consolidation Move* / Senate To Investigate Ippis Over Allegations Of Bribery And Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.