Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,738 members, 7,865,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/07/2023 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/07/2023 (100 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/07/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/07/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/07/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/07/2023 by dallyemmy: 11:50am On Jul 07, 2023
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY JULY 7TH 2023

THEME: DIVINE BLESSINGS III

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/07/2023
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/07/2023 by dallyemmy: 11:51am On Jul 07, 2023
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me and wash all my sins away with your precious blood shed at Calvary. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/07/2023 by dallyemmy: 11:51am On Jul 07, 2023
PRAYER POINTS
1. Father, I worship you for the grace to be fruitful.
2. Thank you, Lord, for not giving up on us when we failed to meet your expectations.
3. Father, thank you for giving us the grace to walk in your purpose for our lives!
4. Father in any way I have disobeyed and fallen short of your glory, please have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over
judgement of sin in my life in Jesus name.
5. Father, give me the grace to meet the conditions for divine blessings in Jesus name.
6. Father, make me fruitful and to be a blessing to others in Jesus name.
7. Father, I ask for grace to abide in you to the end in Jesus name.
8. Father, destroy everything that is fighting against my fruitfulness in Jesus' name.
9. Father, please cause me to experience all-round fruitfulness, in Jesus name.
10. Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and cause his ministry, home and family (biological and spiritual) to bear more fruits, in Jesus name.
11. Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.
12. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.
13. Your Personal requests. (John 16:24)
14. Thank You Father for answered prayers. (Isaiah 12:4-5).

(1) (Reply)

'Should I, Or Shouldn't I?' / Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional Guide By Dr Pastor Paul Enenche Date: 15/7/23 / After Prophecy From A Notable Prophet Isaiah King Hezekiah Still Prayed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.