Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

What's The Best Response To"i Love You" From Someone You Have No Feelings For - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Best Response To"i Love You" From Someone You Have No Feelings For (311 Views)

Obio Oluebube Meets Peter Obi, Says I Love You / Lai Mohammed Is Not Human, Has No Feelings - Desmond Eliot / Atiku Responds To I Go Dye's Accusations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Response To"i Love You" From Someone You Have No Feelings For by santopelele(m): 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2023
Hi nairalanders, when you don't love someone who always claim that he/she loves you, What's the best response to"I love you" from someone you have no feelings for?🤦
Re: What's The Best Response To"i Love You" From Someone You Have No Feelings For by taylor89(m): 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2023
cry
Re: What's The Best Response To"i Love You" From Someone You Have No Feelings For by BloomingDale(f): 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2023
Aww, thank you. That’s so sweet of you.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Response To"i Love You" From Someone You Have No Feelings For by Ihateheadslamer: 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
The same here tongue
santopelele:
Hi nairalanders, when you don't love someone who always claim that he/she loves you, What's the best response to"I love you" from someone you have no feelings for?🤦
Re: What's The Best Response To"i Love You" From Someone You Have No Feelings For by Kenneth4u205(m): 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2023
I will just tell TINUBU "thank you"

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Response To"i Love You" From Someone You Have No Feelings For by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2023
It's not mutual. As simple as that

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Response To"i Love You" From Someone You Have No Feelings For by ayokemi009: 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2023
God loves you more

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Response To"i Love You" From Someone You Have No Feelings For by nabiz(m): 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
santopelele:
you can say, wao! Thank you so much. How i wish I have the same feelings but sincerely i don't.

Note: It work perfectly only if you never shop the guy money oo

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Response To"i Love You" From Someone You Have No Feelings For by KELVINXY: 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2023
I think the question should be....
Does replying I LOVE YOU TOO mean you are automatically in a relationship with the person?

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Response To"i Love You" From Someone You Have No Feelings For by helinues: 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
Nothing annoy people than they saying I love you and you reply with same thing
Re: What's The Best Response To"i Love You" From Someone You Have No Feelings For by ODUBEZE: 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
No smell the thing wey you no won chop

Shikena

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Response To"i Love You" From Someone You Have No Feelings For by ganisucks(f): 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2023
santopelele:
The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. But if you are one of those man-boy cowards who can't summon the courage to be real for once in your pathetic Peter Pan Neverland life, then by all means voice out the evil that lies in your evil heart.
Re: What's The Best Response To"i Love You" From Someone You Have No Feelings For by santopelele(m): 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2023
The best reply is "MY COOKING GAS IS FINISHED AND I NEEDS TO RENEW MY HOUSE RENT" by so doing, he will stopped disturbing you grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Tinubu Appoints Oyedele As Chairman Of Fiscal Policy, Tax Reforms / Reno Omokri Wrote � / Zuckerberg MUST Be Brought To Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.