Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

China, Nigeria To Build Device In Monitoring Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China, Nigeria To Build Device In Monitoring Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions (15642 Views)

FG Plans To Use Drones In Monitoring Parks / Drone Used In Monitoring Olusegun Osoba's House That Was Discovered. / Obaseki Seeks CSOs' Buy-in, Monitoring Of Edo BEST Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China, Nigeria To Build Device In Monitoring Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions by Philipmoon2(m): 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2023
Hahahah.
This people don come again oooh.
Earthquake kwa!
Re: China, Nigeria To Build Device In Monitoring Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions by SayNo2SmallPrik: 1:37pm On Jul 07, 2023
Who give chinko Iro and Buba
Re: China, Nigeria To Build Device In Monitoring Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions by obedience4(m): 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
phr0nesis:
Missplace priority. Two disasters that are least likely to happen in Nigeria is what these people are wasting money to monitor. The disasters of poverty, terrorism, poor medical facilities etc are killing Nigerians daily and no solution is yet table for that.

Nigeria is located very far from any tectonic plate (Areas with high probability of earthquakes occuring) and the last time I checked, the only volcanic mountains we have in Nigeria are considered to be extinct (Volcano that hasn't erupted in human existence and has low likelihood of ever erupting).

Hmm, smart one
Cheers mate
Re: China, Nigeria To Build Device In Monitoring Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions by Juju70(m): 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2023
I smell a rabbit!
Re: China, Nigeria To Build Device In Monitoring Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions by phr0nesis(m): 1:46pm On Jul 07, 2023
JuanDeDios:

That's the part I don't get.
I'm confused as well
Re: China, Nigeria To Build Device In Monitoring Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions by Onewazobia(m): 1:46pm On Jul 07, 2023
They are not to be trusted
Re: China, Nigeria To Build Device In Monitoring Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions by Solitechworld(m): 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2023
If it was America that offers to do that with Nigeria, all these trash comments would be minimal! Lol
Re: China, Nigeria To Build Device In Monitoring Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 1:48pm On Jul 07, 2023
TheboyGhost:
Thrash....

Y'all have been sold to them.
the thing weak me grin
Re: China, Nigeria To Build Device In Monitoring Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions by Solababa91(m): 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2023
Another avenue to cash out, we never address flooding which has been our recurrent problem.
Re: China, Nigeria To Build Device In Monitoring Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions by emperor4love(m): 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2023
Solitechworld:
If it was America that offers to do that with Nigeria, all these trash comments would be minimal! Lol
oga some ur politicians is meant to finish ur country, whether be it america de take up such collabo nd dem no fit stoop low to such fraud which is obvious, if as a Nigerian u no get any family member as a politician pastor atleast, u go see shege promax....de no need to tell u say na street de wan run us,if history of Nigeria hv u heard of earthquake
Re: China, Nigeria To Build Device In Monitoring Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions by deavicky(m): 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
Earth quake in Nigeria? While the flood ravaging people is not give attention we have decided to look into the future.
Re: China, Nigeria To Build Device In Monitoring Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions by Josephkabila12: 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2023
I don't just like this Chinese, their too much population is making them to do anything just to survive
Re: China, Nigeria To Build Device In Monitoring Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions by oneclickng: 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2023
This development will favour me and my family! All I know.
Re: China, Nigeria To Build Device In Monitoring Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions by Solitechworld(m): 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
emperor4love:
oga some ur politicians is meant to finish ur country, whether be it america de take up such collabo nd dem no fit stoop low to such fraud which is obvious, if as a Nigerian u no get any family member as a politician pastor atleast, u go see shege promax....de no need to tell u say na street de wan run us,if history of Nigeria hv u heard of earthquake

You asked for the history, here you have it 👇👇

Re: China, Nigeria To Build Device In Monitoring Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions by ovye15: 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
Are Earthquakes or Vulcanic eruptions prevalent in Nigeria? Instead of solving problems, some selfish politicians have brought them to steal some mineral resources.
Re: China, Nigeria To Build Device In Monitoring Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions by CJStarz: 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
Chinko wan take style send us earthquake as dey did for COVID . Eno go work for dem oo
Re: China, Nigeria To Build Device In Monitoring Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions by marvrick: 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2023
politicoNG:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02PrSk2ucvqhozxNysnWUKs7QwBpPKvAqRgX7YwChVhyooGE9xPkBwafdmLQhfKJWRl&id=100068850777180&mibextid=Nif5oz

Tinubu has seen the huge debt incurred by the last administration, he's desperate to get funds particularly free funds. The only other way that won't be seen being too callous to the masses is to give out contracts.

But like all politicians that don't really bother about the welfare or interests of the citizens, Tinubu wants to build an unnecessary project instead of focusing on those really important areas that can have a real impact on our lives both in the short and long term.

The cost will eventually be quoted as more than ten times the actual cost and being a new device Nigerians are not yet knowledgeable about, the government will even readjust the cost on the high side. Can you see what I'm seeing?
Re: China, Nigeria To Build Device In Monitoring Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions by FLYFIRE(m): 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2023
SPYWARE LOADING.....
Re: China, Nigeria To Build Device In Monitoring Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions by emperor4love(m): 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2023
Solitechworld:

You asked for the history, here you have it 👇👇
even if u do showcase this how serious was it during this period,bro no be all thing de yan giv u figure u go carry for head,na naija u de...more like covid 19 figures
Re: China, Nigeria To Build Device In Monitoring Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions by Tradepunter2: 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2023
Which kain NONSENSE IS THIS?? WHEN earthquake come be our problem?? Rubbish crappy.... China needs to go take care of their own problems first.... They get earthquake,. floods and famine.....
Re: China, Nigeria To Build Device In Monitoring Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions by Hanndye: 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2023
China to the rescue of our eathquakes and volcanic problems. APC too wise.
Re: China, Nigeria To Build Device In Monitoring Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions by maxzzo1(m): 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
We don't need it,they should take it to der region where earth is frequent..... I don't trust China oooo
Re: China, Nigeria To Build Device In Monitoring Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions by esemes256: 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2023
How about building a device to monitor poverty and bandits?
Re: China, Nigeria To Build Device In Monitoring Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions by ruffhandu: 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2023
earthquake what. How many volcanic eruptions have occurs in Nigeria? Do we experience earthquakes here? There are other technologies that'll benefit Nigeria, not this.
Re: China, Nigeria To Build Device In Monitoring Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions by lomprico(m): 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2023
How this one take concern us?
Re: China, Nigeria To Build Device In Monitoring Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions by Rostikol: 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
SmartPolician:
Nigeria needs to be careful how they engage China in technology they have no mastery of.

It is the same China that built Nigeria a satellite that was parked. Nigeria made history as the first country that built a satellite, launched it and parked it! wink

Liar from hell. Biafran demon.
Re: China, Nigeria To Build Device In Monitoring Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions by Kulushkalash(m): 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Of all our university professors we can even develop simple sensor for monitoring earthquakes

You clearly do not even know how China became a technology giant, and you do not know the full story.

However for a culture that is hugely averse to risk, the absence of innovation should not be bewildering.
Re: China, Nigeria To Build Device In Monitoring Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions by SmartPolician: 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
Rostikol:

Liar from hell. Biafran demon.

“After looking at the options we decided that the best thing to do was to park it, like you park a car,” Zaku said.

https://www.reuters.com/article/nigeria-satellite-idUSLC73901520081112

I don't know why I am replying a child who stopped suckling his mother's breasts yesterday. Perhaps I had to set the record straight.

I won't reply you again...
Re: China, Nigeria To Build Device In Monitoring Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions by Rostikol: 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2023
Solababa91:
Another avenue to cash out, we never address flooding which has been our recurrent problem.

ALL OF YOU ARE SO STUPID AND IGNORANT.

TYPING ALL SORTS OF IGNORANT RUBBISH.

A MERE TECHNICAL COLLABORATION TO BUILD A DEVICE FOR MONITORING THE ENVIRONMENT… WHY SHOULD A WHOLE BIG NATION LIKE NIGERIA SAY “NO, WE ARE NOT INTERESTED BECAUSE WE DON’T HAVE EARTHQUAKES IN NIGERIA!”

EVERY MAJOR NATION BUILDS CAPACITY IN THINGS THAT DON’T EVEN SEEM TO CONCERN THEM.

UK DOESN’T HAVE EARTHQUAKES, BUT THEY HAVE MAJOR EXPERTISE IN EARTHQUAKE DETECTION TECHNOLOGY AND RELATED ISSUES.

YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE ENGLISH SAY “OH WE DON’T HAVE EARTHQUAKES IN THE UK SO IT IS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS”.

THEY MAKE EVERYTHING THEIR BUSINESS.

THAT’S HOW THEY BECAME POWERFUL.

THE UK HAS NO MINERAL RESOURCES. BUT IF YOU NEED A MINE BUILT, THEY HAVE MAJOR EXPERTISE IN THAT.

THEY FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.

YOU NAIRALAND MORO.NS NEED TO STOP BEING SO DAMN STUPID AND IGNORANT.

1 Like

Re: China, Nigeria To Build Device In Monitoring Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions by INCREDIBLE007(m): 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2023
Okay

Hope
Re: China, Nigeria To Build Device In Monitoring Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions by ukaface(f): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2023
Inukwa Nigeria 🤣😂😂🤣
Re: China, Nigeria To Build Device In Monitoring Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions by geokay777(m): 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2023
ODUBEZE:
Of all the problems facing Nigeria undecided it is this faceless problem that they want to use to siphon money now undecided

God help Nigeria oooooo
It's a good collaboration bro, Earthquake monitoring studies & understanding earth's geodynamics is crucial as well . It will help in predicting and help our government to take quick and informed decisions before & after any event of earth-prone natural disasters.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode Spent N3.2bn On Cancelled Buhari’s Visit–pdp / Kwara APC Gov’ship Candidate Didn’t Drop Out Of School — Schoolmates / Aso Villa Crises Mirror Nigeria’s Broken State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.