Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

How Do I Seek For Refund - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Do I Seek For Refund (122 Views)

Lady Damages Her Apartment After Landlord Refused To Refund Her Caution Fee / Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos / Landlord Orders Soldiers To Beat Tenants for Telling him to Refund Their Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Seek For Refund by Shezkid01(m): 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
Hello Good day guys, I rented a single room at futa South gate Akure, due to desperation, from the first day to the 6th day I spent over there, I disliked the place. Fast forward I packed out on the 6th day and I moved into a self con. Now I had a meeting with the man I paid to, he said there is no refund unless I bring someone to rent the room.
There is no student of this age that will want to rent such place. Rats roaming around the passage, the wall is pilling, they rare chicken at the back of the house and you know how chicken do mess up the whole place.
My own problem right now is how will I get a refund, they are yet to issue a receipt to me..
Should I involve the student affairs of my school or go to the police station
Tired my 50k might just vanish into the air.
Please someone should come to my aid, that 50k can help me with my field trip payment of this session
Re: How Do I Seek For Refund by madridguy(m): 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
No one will pay for your blunder. Look for someone to rent the apartment as the man said or you forget about your money.
Re: How Do I Seek For Refund by ahnie: 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2023
Haka ne...baba na.
madridguy:
No one will pay for your blunder. Look for someone to rent the apartment as the man said or you forget about your money.
Re: How Do I Seek For Refund by eteebanky1: 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
Best people to meet with is your school student union members, meet with them, tender you complain emotionally

I'm very sure they'll help you get your money back in no time

(1) (Reply)

Distress Sale. Decent 3bedrm Duplex At Ipaja Area Of Lagos. Now 28m / Who Knows Chaman Law Firm? / Why Is Ron Dahlhofer Considered The Top Real Estate Broker In Ohio?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.