Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

I’m Not Timid, Will Be First To Attack Tinubu If He Fails – Fayose Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Timid, Will Be First To Attack Tinubu If He Fails – Fayose Declares (600 Views)

APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters / Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To Victims And Catholic Church / Fayose Declares Udom Winner Of PDP Governorship Primaries In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Timid, Will Be First To Attack Tinubu If He Fails – Fayose Declares by Igchisom: 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ayodele Fayose, a former Governor of Ekiti State, has talked tough.

The former governor assured Nigerians that despite his support for the incumbent administration, he would be the first to tackle President Bola Tinubu if he fails to deliver on his campaign promises.

Fayose, who spoke after his meeting with Tinubu at the Presidential Villa in Abuja on Thursday, however, said he has always spoken well about the president.

The former governor expressed optimism that the current administration would give Nigerians the desired governance.

According to him, the President means well for the country, citing Tinubu’s actions so far since the government was inaugurated on May 29.

He said, “May I say to you, ladies and gentlemen of the press, let me tell you, if Asiwaju turns back on his promise, all he said when he was campaigning, I will be the first to talk. I am not timid and I don’t shy away from facing challenges.

“But the man I have seen today, I don’t eulogise and I don’t praise to curry favour, I am no more a small boy. Let me tell you, the man I saw today and for the actions we have seen, means well for Nigeria”.

Source: https://crockvibes.com/im-not-timid-will-be-first-to-attack-tinubu-if-he-fails-fayose-declares/

Re: I’m Not Timid, Will Be First To Attack Tinubu If He Fails – Fayose Declares by successmatters(m): 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
As if ending subsidy without providing palliative is not enough messing up already.

sifia pains part 2 loading.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Timid, Will Be First To Attack Tinubu If He Fails – Fayose Declares by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2023
Same here
Re: I’m Not Timid, Will Be First To Attack Tinubu If He Fails – Fayose Declares by illicit(m): 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
Fayose Ole nla
Re: I’m Not Timid, Will Be First To Attack Tinubu If He Fails – Fayose Declares by Xscape1993(m): 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
Politicians and money are just inseparable.....
Re: I’m Not Timid, Will Be First To Attack Tinubu If He Fails – Fayose Declares by BossGerald: 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2023
Same fayose that looted ekiti dry??

Olori.buruku, both of them
Re: I’m Not Timid, Will Be First To Attack Tinubu If He Fails – Fayose Declares by JaneYave(f): 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
Nigeria- A world where everyone is talking
Re: I’m Not Timid, Will Be First To Attack Tinubu If He Fails – Fayose Declares by leroi01(m): 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2023
GTFOH!
Re: I’m Not Timid, Will Be First To Attack Tinubu If He Fails – Fayose Declares by ratiani6: 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2023
This guy just needs money
Re: I’m Not Timid, Will Be First To Attack Tinubu If He Fails – Fayose Declares by AfonjaEkiti: 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2023
Typical Ewedu two sided human.

Helinues get that pepper ass Down here

Re: I’m Not Timid, Will Be First To Attack Tinubu If He Fails – Fayose Declares by Alexiiydon: 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2023
successmatters:
As if ending subsidy without providing palliative is not enough messing up already.

sifia pains part 2 loading.
dont be stupid during the COVID era how many palliatives did you collect obiDENCE always talk without sense
Re: I’m Not Timid, Will Be First To Attack Tinubu If He Fails – Fayose Declares by Alexiiydon: 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2023
BossGerald:

Same fayose that looted ekiti dry??

Olori.buruku, both of them
are you from Ekiti?if no talk for your region and if you’re from ekiti then you know nothing about Ekiti politics and next time talk with evidence fool
Re: I’m Not Timid, Will Be First To Attack Tinubu If He Fails – Fayose Declares by AfonjaEkiti: 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2023
Alexiiydon:
are you from Ekiti?if no talk for your region and if you’re from ekiti then you know nothing about Ekiti politics and next time talk with evidence fool

Na ekiti you wan use brag now ?

Ekiti

Ekitiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii?

Re: I’m Not Timid, Will Be First To Attack Tinubu If He Fails – Fayose Declares by Alexiiydon: 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2023
ratiani6:
This guy just needs money
a former governor?? Stop behaving stupid
Re: I’m Not Timid, Will Be First To Attack Tinubu If He Fails – Fayose Declares by Alexiiydon: 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2023
AfonjaEkiti:

Na ekiti you wan use brag now ?

Ekiti

Ekitiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii?
still better and peaceful than your anambra Dubai
Re: I’m Not Timid, Will Be First To Attack Tinubu If He Fails – Fayose Declares by AfonjaEkiti: 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
Alexiiydon:
still better and peaceful than your anambra Dubai

Aha

Another Ewedu banza thinking everyone is ibo

Re: I’m Not Timid, Will Be First To Attack Tinubu If He Fails – Fayose Declares by Alexiiydon: 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2023
AfonjaEkiti:

Aha

Another Ewedu banza thinking everyone is ibo
your moniker already says who you are so you can deny your region
Re: I’m Not Timid, Will Be First To Attack Tinubu If He Fails – Fayose Declares by AfonjaEkiti: 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2023
Alexiiydon:
your moniker already says who you are so you can deny your region

You no follow claim accomodating Lagos .

Ronu charlatan

Re: I’m Not Timid, Will Be First To Attack Tinubu If He Fails – Fayose Declares by Alexiiydon: 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2023
Opanka44:
I trust Fayose on this. He isn't timid. He's a courageous, fearless and brave man who always speaks truth to power.
He is PETER the Rock cum "Oshokomole"

I don't know who can read my comment right now, but if u can read this, I plead with u in God's name to pls do not jettison my plight. I haven't eaten since Yesterday , there is hunger. I'm sorry to do this. Pls help me. Send me a PM pls. Thanks
another obiDENCE spotted you for support obi so them go help you quick
Re: I’m Not Timid, Will Be First To Attack Tinubu If He Fails – Fayose Declares by Alexiiydon: 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2023
AfonjaEkiti:

You no follow claim accomodating Lagos .

Ronu charlatan
hope you Dey obey sit at home or you’re like the other who had to run from your region and start claiming Lagos landlord
Re: I’m Not Timid, Will Be First To Attack Tinubu If He Fails – Fayose Declares by AfonjaEkiti: 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2023
Alexiiydon:
hope you Dey obey sit at home or you’re like the other who had to run from your region and start claiming Lagos landlord

You no come from ekiti again?

Ronu Medusa

Re: I’m Not Timid, Will Be First To Attack Tinubu If He Fails – Fayose Declares by Alexiiydon: 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2023
AfonjaEkiti:

You no come from ekiti again?

Ronu Medusa
watin concern you with that if them born you well tell your region people to come out clowns and timid fellows who know how to rant on keyboards no obey sit at home for a day and see what happens to you
Re: I’m Not Timid, Will Be First To Attack Tinubu If He Fails – Fayose Declares by AfonjaEkiti: 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2023
Alexiiydon:
watin concern you with that if them born you well tell your region people to come out clowns and timid fellows who know how to rant on keyboards no obey sit at home for a day and see what happens to you

But you said I am from Anambra na

Incoherent ronu melancholy

Re: I’m Not Timid, Will Be First To Attack Tinubu If He Fails – Fayose Declares by Alexiiydon: 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2023
Opanka44:

Help me bro. Please.
from your moniker your one of your eastern brothers they always stab people who help them from the back so no way am helping an obiDENCE tell hoebi or your fellow obiDENCE
Re: I’m Not Timid, Will Be First To Attack Tinubu If He Fails – Fayose Declares by Alexiiydon: 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
AfonjaEkiti:

But you said I am from Anambra na

Incoherent ronu melancholy
either you’re from anambra or not you’re from the east cowardice region who can only rant on there keyboards
Re: I’m Not Timid, Will Be First To Attack Tinubu If He Fails – Fayose Declares by AfonjaEkiti: 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
Alexiiydon:
either you’re from anambra or not you’re from the east cowardice region who can only rant on there keyboards

Ekiti Bush pig where am I from ?

Anambra

Or

Either

Re: I’m Not Timid, Will Be First To Attack Tinubu If He Fails – Fayose Declares by Alexiiydon: 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
AfonjaEkiti:

Anambra

Or

Either
red soil region
Re: I’m Not Timid, Will Be First To Attack Tinubu If He Fails – Fayose Declares by AfonjaEkiti: 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2023
Alexiiydon:
red soil region

Okay not East or Anambra?

Ehhhh ekiti dirty Rambo

Re: I’m Not Timid, Will Be First To Attack Tinubu If He Fails – Fayose Declares by Alexiiydon: 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2023
AfonjaEkiti:

Anambra

Or

Either
red soil clown

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akeredolu’s Wife Cancels 70th Birthday Activities Over Husband’s Health / Chief Sola Ebiseni The Hope Of Ondo State People In 2024 Gov. Election . / Cockcroaches Seeking Justice ⚖️ too ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.