Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Have Your Music Online - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Have Your Music Online (681 Views)

Play Fuji Music Online Or Download Here / Naijamusic.net Claims To Have Huge Nigerian Music Online / Listen To Old And New Nigerian Music Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have Your Music Online by realdosh: 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2007
hello everyone

my name is miguel,

Recently i have heard latest music from our naija artists and come on u gotta admit they are getting tighter, guys like sunny nneji, faze, sauce kid and others are OFF DA HOOK.

I hated Nigerian artists because of the kind of lousy music they play take for instance sunny nneji's MR FANTASTIC, hahahaahaha u remember that trash.

So, i was thinking of upcoming artists and said to myself if there are good guys that could sing nice songs, i can help them sell it over the net, THATS WHAT I CAN DO.

So let me take this opportunity to say to all who either have a demo or a complete album and might be interested in selling their music over the net that i am willing to assist them in my way with my services. Which are as follows:

*I will sell your music over the net.
*create a music site for you.
*have your music played over internet radio

the best part is that this is FREE when i say free i mean F R E E
No hidden fees attached.

I will earn only when you do by taking a percentage of your royalties.

But there is a but to all i have to offer:

but #1. your music has to be in English no vernacular not even small.
but #2. your music has to be sweet thats sweet like honey to the ear.

When i meet interested singers they have to upload their music to the email i shall give them. It has to be in mp3 format.
Re: Have Your Music Online by lilayo(m): 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2007
so how can you help get other artist music on the radio and stuff like that?

(1) (Reply)

Guy Ema Is On And Who Takes D Best African Act / Customize For The Season Men / Free Intl Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.