Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Is Anyone Aware Of Grimaldi's Vessel On Fire In Newark NJ USA ? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Is Anyone Aware Of Grimaldi's Vessel On Fire In Newark NJ USA ? (434 Views)

Cost Of Clearing Cars @ Grimaldi Or Sallaum / Grimaldi And Sallaum Lines Will Not Accept Cars With The Following Titles. / Nvocc (shipping Company) Based In The United States - Newark Nj Area *rates* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anyone Aware Of Grimaldi's Vessel On Fire In Newark NJ USA ? by AMERICANEX(m): 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2023
Curious to know if anyone is talking about this yet
John
Re: Is Anyone Aware Of Grimaldi's Vessel On Fire In Newark NJ USA ? by akmusty(m): 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2023
AMERICANEX:
Curious to know if anyone is talking about this yet
John

I have 2 cars IB the vessel, any news?
Re: Is Anyone Aware Of Grimaldi's Vessel On Fire In Newark NJ USA ? by Anchor84: 7:21am On Jul 08, 2023
No News yet,I also have a 2016 GLE350 that was picked up from Baltimore 4 days before the incident.
Re: Is Anyone Aware Of Grimaldi's Vessel On Fire In Newark NJ USA ? by Treadway: 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
Fire erupted on board of ro-ro cargo ship GRANDE COSTA D AVORIO at Newark, USA, in the evening Jul 5, during cargo offload. Fire is understood to be major, 2 NJ firefighters died in fire, the ship as of 1230 UTC Jul 6, is surrounded by tugs from seaside, many land fire engines and firefighters deployed. The ship arrived at Newark in the morning Jul 5, from Baltimore, with 1200 vehicles and ro-ro units, and 120 containers. It is said, that there are no EV on board. Well, probably. As can be seen on video, fire, at least 1 spot, is on cargo deck loaded with cars.

The bolded is the affected vessel. Does your tracking info say it was loaded on this vessel?
Re: Is Anyone Aware Of Grimaldi's Vessel On Fire In Newark NJ USA ? by AMERICANEX(m): 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
Suggestion : ask your freight forwarder to check the "on terminal" list at Baltimore and Newark ..... If its still showing "on ground" you may be OK.
Until Grimaldi issues an actual listing of the whereabouts of each vessel - nothing is certain though.

If you are looking to ship new Ro / Ro's off the East Coast contact us .... If you have questions about your shipment that may have been on the "ill fated" vessel - CALL THE SHIPPER YOU USED / YOUR SHIPPER.

container work is still proceeding SMOOTHLY

Call us if you need a quote ... we only load containers out of our warehouse in Northern NJ USA

** that way we know that the fuel is properly drained and batteries properly disconnected and capped. **

John American Elite Lines
(973) 824-2333
Re: Is Anyone Aware Of Grimaldi's Vessel On Fire In Newark NJ USA ? by Femigrafix: 8:13am On Dec 07, 2023
Have you heard something now? I had a car on the ship that got damaged from the fire. My shipping agent is not responsive
akmusty:
I have 2 cars IB the vessel, any news?

(1) (Reply)

Toks Standard 09 Corolla Leather Interior Zero Fault Valid Papers 08168995190 / Register Toyota Corolla 2005 Engine � AC � Gear � Location papa Ajegunle 2. / Toks 2014 Toyota Rav4 Xle @ 13.8m sold! Sold!! Sold!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.