Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,851 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Billionaire Dubai Man Demands For A Car More Expensive Than Most Expensive Car - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Billionaire Dubai Man Demands For A Car More Expensive Than Most Expensive Car (37490 Views)

Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023 / $142Million Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR Uhlenhaut Coupe Most Expensive Car Ever Sold / This 24-karat Gold Bike Is More Expensive Than A Brand New Rolls-royce Cullinan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billionaire Dubai Man Demands For A Car More Expensive Than Most Expensive Car by miketayo(m): 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
spy24:
Some of these things you people see online are staged

Dubai is where the rich are humbled. the wealthy ones there are no joke
Re: Billionaire Dubai Man Demands For A Car More Expensive Than Most Expensive Car by Gajagojo: 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
IamAtAnger:
Guy juz shut up if u no get wetin to talk.. person dey talk point u dey talk rubbish

You are the ones talking rubbish

What do you mean by stingy?

You just open your lazy ,ignorant mouths to vomit nonsense.
Did your father give him money for safekeeping?
Re: Billionaire Dubai Man Demands For A Car More Expensive Than Most Expensive Car by emperor4love(m): 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2023
ttobizz:

My friend stop acting like you've made all the money in the world. The young man you're attacking never used the word greedy, rather he said stingy.
no educate de guy if he don cross river Niger i for the argur wit am,I hv been to emirate, no matter how dem rich, bro most still maltreatment there Philippine maid,I de tell all dis werey even an rich Arab man money de pour for ground,e no go fit as in dash u money or give u incentive as his worker or let's say, like how we nigeria gives scholarship nd empowerment from all dis rich dangote or otedola, instead of him go do am ,an Arab go do am e go use am go spend on thing way just go giv am joy ...de fit buy Ronaldo or pay messi but there lower Arab brodas from Bangladesh or Pakistan, if u see suffer dem de suffer fr dubai,u sef go de cry
Re: Billionaire Dubai Man Demands For A Car More Expensive Than Most Expensive Car by airsaylongcome: 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
Dshocker:
The guy has several videos of him walking into a car lot and wanting to buy expensive cars.

Just for the gram.

I can’t even understand how people don’t see that it’s all Social media content
Re: Billionaire Dubai Man Demands For A Car More Expensive Than Most Expensive Car by Gajagojo: 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
IamAtAnger:
Did he mention it that he's talking abt telling anyone on how to spend their money?... hes saying in general abt the Arabian lifestyle and being that he'd worked with them be4... make una dey read be4 una go jump enter matter like loose dogs
Shut up
What is the definition of stingy
It is even in the Qur'an to give zakat and you are. talking bullshit about Arab lifestyle
They don't have to live by your standards
There is a Quranic commandment on giving. They don't have to impress you

Do they have to invite you to join WhatsApp group so you know how they spend?
Re: Billionaire Dubai Man Demands For A Car More Expensive Than Most Expensive Car by emperor4love(m): 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2023
Rayban25:

eya poverty don finish your life. if they dig deeper we will find out youre an apc supporter..go and sleep under your usual bridge. poor man
u re very stupid, no go find hotel job use support ursef de troll fr nairaland
Re: Billionaire Dubai Man Demands For A Car More Expensive Than Most Expensive Car by verifiablefacts: 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

My point "is it your money?"

It's their money, they're not under any obligation to give.

Did you help him make his money and he refused to give you your percentage?

Are you his business partner?

So how is he stingy?

Oga go and sit down with your entitlement mentality, stinginess doesn't exist in this world.
One chilled kunu for you

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Dubai Man Demands For A Car More Expensive Than Most Expensive Car by francotunsco: 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
1 Redbull with a pack of dollar, keep the change! Aye mi temi bami.
Re: Billionaire Dubai Man Demands For A Car More Expensive Than Most Expensive Car by airsaylongcome: 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
IamAtAnger:
Guy juz shut up if u no get wetin to talk.. person dey talk point u dey talk rubbish

I no understand. So because some is wealthy means they should pay above market price? Before you agree to work with the Arab man did you negotiate price? Did both of you agree on the price? So how is he stingy if he pays what was agreed?
Re: Billionaire Dubai Man Demands For A Car More Expensive Than Most Expensive Car by IamAtAnger: 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
It's very glaring that you're demented.. I can't be wasting my energy on a useless good for nothing pathetic gullible fool like u.
Gajagojo:

Shut up
What is the definition of stingy
It is even in the Qur'an to give away and you are. talking bullshit about Arab lifestyle

Do they have to invite you to join WhatsApp group so you know how they spend?

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Dubai Man Demands For A Car More Expensive Than Most Expensive Car by IamAtAnger: 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2023
How u go understand wey be sey u never start to dey work for ur life.. u still dey chop mummy thank you. Abeg go kitchen go check wether food don done no quote me again for ur life
airsaylongcome:

I no understand. So because some is wealthy means they should pay above market price? Before you agree to work with the Arab man did you negotiate price? Did both of you agree on the price? So how is he stingy if he pays what was agreed?

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Dubai Man Demands For A Car More Expensive Than Most Expensive Car by winterfell007(m): 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Bastard

Point kee you there.

Brokeass
You're a slave to money, it's obvious you are. You're the type that will eat his shit for the money. You have no sense of right. Funny enough that guy you quoted might have more money than you. It's obvious all your senses revolves around wads of cash

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Dubai Man Demands For A Car More Expensive Than Most Expensive Car by AskNgige2: 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
God1000:
He doesn't know what to do with his money again

This OP here is even not current..

This is old video
Re: Billionaire Dubai Man Demands For A Car More Expensive Than Most Expensive Car by airsaylongcome: 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2023
IamAtAnger:
How u go understand wey be sey u never start to dey work for ur life.. u still dey chop mummy thank you. Abeg go kitchen go check wether food don done no quote me again for ur life

Hehehe….I see you are a kiddo. When I started working,u still Dey suck breast. No wonder u dey find Arab wey no stingy
Re: Billionaire Dubai Man Demands For A Car More Expensive Than Most Expensive Car by TheSuperX(m): 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
These Arabs are mad rich
Re: Billionaire Dubai Man Demands For A Car More Expensive Than Most Expensive Car by schoolboymatt(m): 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

My point "is it your money?"

It's their money, they're not under any obligation to give.

Did you help him make his money and he refused to give you your percentage?

Are you his business partner?

So how is he stingy?

Oga go and sit down with your entitlement mentality, stinginess doesn't exist in this world.

tell barman make e give u anything wey you want.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Dubai Man Demands For A Car More Expensive Than Most Expensive Car by Beuberry(f): 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
I will watch this video for life. Cos one day, I ll be privilege like this
Re: Billionaire Dubai Man Demands For A Car More Expensive Than Most Expensive Car by frazee: 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
emperor4love:
u b werey nd who told u rich Arabs works
Ok they steal.... oponu!!!!..

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Dubai Man Demands For A Car More Expensive Than Most Expensive Car by Djoel: 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-qmfg6aK2w

Billionaire Dubai Man Demands For A Car More Expensive Than Most Expensive Car (Video)

See the moment a Dubai Billionaire walked into a car shop and asks for a car more expensive than the most expensive car.

Hush puppy come and see tour mates.
Re: Billionaire Dubai Man Demands For A Car More Expensive Than Most Expensive Car by IamAtAnger: 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2023
See this mumu wey dey disguise dey beg for data and money here for nairaland.. ewu Gambia
airsaylongcome:

Hehehe….I see you are a kiddo. When I started working,u still Dey suck breast. No wonder u dey find Arab wey no stingy
Re: Billionaire Dubai Man Demands For A Car More Expensive Than Most Expensive Car by IBENUALHASSAN(m): 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
What the billionaire is practically saying is,he wants the most expensive customize car.
I just hope our celebrities, the likes of Davido and Don jazzy that acquired some of the most expensive ride recently, can also follow suit and patronize cars customized by our Nigeria car
manufacturers.
Re: Billionaire Dubai Man Demands For A Car More Expensive Than Most Expensive Car by Purvan(m): 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
Pretty sure he's among human or sex trafficker

Arab peeps and anything trafficking

They fit traffick their mama
Re: Billionaire Dubai Man Demands For A Car More Expensive Than Most Expensive Car by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
emperor4love:
if u are not big time jobless u won't spend more of ur time looking for who to troll in nairaland,my comment relate to u,frustrated mofo

im not the cause of your poverty redirect the anger to your parents its that simple
Re: Billionaire Dubai Man Demands For A Car More Expensive Than Most Expensive Car by tfelicityk(m): 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
I am only perceived that he wanted to do charity using hand to do himself aside looking for most expensive car to buy...

He can ordered for this cars at the comfort of his apartment without stressing himself like he did in the video...
Re: Billionaire Dubai Man Demands For A Car More Expensive Than Most Expensive Car by uvie66: 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
emperor4love:
seems u nv work with de Arab, both there rich and middle class,stingy,abeg liv matter
stingy....na by force make person wey get money give you.
Re: Billionaire Dubai Man Demands For A Car More Expensive Than Most Expensive Car by compu(m): 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
cry shocked let the world breatheeeeee
Re: Billionaire Dubai Man Demands For A Car More Expensive Than Most Expensive Car by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
emperor4love:
u re very stupid, no go find hotel job use support ursef de troll fr nairaland

coming from someone who plays bet9ja and is still poor dey give me advice. lol....advice your poverty stricken self...no wonder youre frustrated
Re: Billionaire Dubai Man Demands For A Car More Expensive Than Most Expensive Car by Harrynight(m): 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
emperor4love:
Na wit de money e hold fr hand e go use buy am,u get luck una country get better government na y una de mumu wit money but stingy in giving

You call him stingy??

Watch the video first
Re: Billionaire Dubai Man Demands For A Car More Expensive Than Most Expensive Car by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
Harrynight:

You call him stingy??

Watch the video first

he dosent have enough data to watch the video..he is poor and using borrowed data
Re: Billionaire Dubai Man Demands For A Car More Expensive Than Most Expensive Car by Harrynight(m): 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
Rayban25:

he dosent have enough data to watch the video..he is poor and using borrowed data

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Dubai Man Demands For A Car More Expensive Than Most Expensive Car by VinFreight: 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
MONEY IS GOOD.
Re: Billionaire Dubai Man Demands For A Car More Expensive Than Most Expensive Car by emperor4love(m): 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
Rayban25:

coming from someone who plays bet9ja and is still poor dey give me advice. lol....advice your poverty stricken self...no wonder youre frustrated
werey na who get money de play bet9ja, see idiot way de beg data,sit down fr him papa roof the troll me,de born u well,u nv do wetin I don do fr dis life,low life mf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

30 Buses Waste At The International Cancer Centre (Photo) / Motorist Confronts Police Officers Who Damaged His Car In Lagos (Photo, Video) / "No Abeg, Scratch And Work": Hilarious Inscription Found On A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.