Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

The False News Propaganda On This Forum Is Disgusting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The False News Propaganda On This Forum Is Disgusting (773 Views)

Ansaru Terrorists Using Local Language To Spread Propaganda On Facebook / How IPOB Uses Blackmail, Fake News, Propaganda To Secure Nnamdi Kanu’s Release / "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The False News Propaganda On This Forum Is Disgusting by stanluiz(m): 8:33am On Jul 08, 2023
Nairaland is the hub of fake news!

Couple with the useless moderators they have.

South East is only burning on nairaland. But in reality. The region is calm, ok and peaceful.

It is only ebonyi state that witness attack but the culprits has been arrested. The remaining 4 states are Ok.

What happened in Anambra and Enugu was Security agencies patrolling the street in a show of Force, yet some bastards and fake news merchants labelled them as UGM enforcing sit at home.
Re: The False News Propaganda On This Forum Is Disgusting by nedu666: 8:34am On Jul 08, 2023
hegelian:
The hatred on igbo tribe is alarming on this website and the Mod and seun are intentionally fanning it.. You will hardly see a thread against yoruba as a tribe but against individuals like tinubu but thread against igbo as a tribe is littered everywhere..
I wish I'm igbo, I will open 10 threads for every single thread against igbo tribe.. I will recruit people inside rooms and open thousands of moniker and return hatred thread for every hatred thread against my tribe but I'm not igbo so can't be using panadol for another man's headache but then it's painful and destroying this country the more. If they wanna be mad, then let's all be mad together..
Igbo people instead of countering them on the hateful thread opened against you by any tribe, open a counter thread against the tribe that open hateful thread against you.. Let everybody be mad and see if seun will not wake up to reality..

I don't agree with you. The solution to numerous anti lgbo threads lies with lgbos ignoring such threads. Igbos should learn that silence is deadly. You hardly see threads on the north because they don't respond, so the thread dies. If lgbos stop responding to every thread, they will stop
Re: The False News Propaganda On This Forum Is Disgusting by stanluiz(m): 8:44am On Jul 08, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Did it happen or not ?

It didn't happen. The trucks damage happen last year October at ihiala. Yet, one bastard reposted the news and nairaland useless mod bring it to front page.

I leave in the East. I know what is happening there.

There was no attack in Anambra. Due to the threat of sit at home. Security agencies were patrolling everywhere to maintain law and order yet Nigeria media called UGM .

Didn't you see Ifeanyi ubah security vigilantes men patrolling the street of Nnewi. Shebi those ones are UGM ?
Re: The False News Propaganda On This Forum Is Disgusting by nedu666: 8:50am On Jul 08, 2023
stanluiz:
It didn't happen. The trucks damage happen last year October at ihiala. Yet, one bastard reposted the news and nairaland useless mod bring it to front page.

There was no attack in Anambra. Due to the threat of sit at home. Security agencies were patrolling everywhere to maintain law and order yet Nigeria media called UGM .

Didn't you see Ifeanyi ubah security vigilantes men patrolling the street of Nnewi. Shebi those ones are UGM ?

Oga you should know better than give attention to this loser who operate the following usernames Igbosmustdie, Fuckosulgbos, Godhateslgbos. Your attention is valuable.
Re: The False News Propaganda On This Forum Is Disgusting by hegelian: 9:38am On Jul 08, 2023
nedu666:

I don't agree with you. The solution to numerous anti lgbo threads lies with lgbos ignoring such threads. Igbos should learn that silence is deadly. You hardly see threads on the north because they don't respond, so the thread dies. If lgbos stop responding to every thread, they will stop
All of them cannot be silent.. I feel so much pain reading most of these thread and I'm not close to being igbo.. Imagine if I'm igbo and u are asking me to keep silent.. Tinubu mob have unleashed unprecedented amount of hate bile against the igbo tribe and the only way to reduce it is by giving it back to them.. The only way to peace is an eye for an eye.. They open one thread, counter it with 10 threads and quote the hatred thread in your own so they know your thread is a response to their own.. Let all of us go mad together..
Trust me as a Yoruba man I can't take quarter of what the tinubu mob are doing.. Igbo people really have thick skin or maybe they don't know how to fight..
I will be pained if igbo people begin to open anti yoruba thread cos iim yoruba but it's the only medicine to this madness trust me..
Open thousands of account, coordinate yourself and open 10 threads with every anti igbo thread and this madness will die down
Re: The False News Propaganda On This Forum Is Disgusting by hegelian: 9:44am On Jul 08, 2023
nedu666:

Also hausa don't respond on threads because they are not much here and they are far more divided that we can ever think of and most of the times, anti north thread are mostly against fabaticsm which most north members here are victims of which means its a favour to them sort of..
Re: The False News Propaganda On This Forum Is Disgusting by HitlerWasRight: 10:02am On Jul 08, 2023
stanluiz:

So why the stampede ?

Why were they running like headless chickens yesterday ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Must Be Careful On Wike / Why Everybody Hates Tinubu. / Dele Bolade Samson Babaola Arrested For $1 Billion Fraud.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.