Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Robots Promise To Not Steal Jobs & Rebel Against Humans At Robot Conference - PX - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Robots Promise To Not Steal Jobs & Rebel Against Humans At Robot Conference - PX (42264 Views)

This Is Why Humans Can Drink Snakes Venom & Still Stay Alive (Photos, Video) / 'Ghost' Population Of Humans Discovered In Ancient Africa / Meet The Xenobot: World's First Living, Self-healing Robots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robots Promise To Not Steal Jobs & Rebel Against Humans At Robot Conference - PX by lomprico(m): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2023
ecolime:
cool

Have you not seen 3D printed building. Dey play
Re: Robots Promise To Not Steal Jobs & Rebel Against Humans At Robot Conference - PX by TheBillyonaire: 10:11am On Jul 08, 2023
correctguy101:

We'll learn the hard way if we continue with this train of thought. We might even suffer "replacement". Especially if electricity is our only chance of a comeback, common electricity that can be harnessed in thousands of ways if one's determined...smh

Mind you, we chose this path, so the gods/forces/nature/universe will prolly ensure our success and maybe in the end, choose to eliminate bioman... Just saying.... True SciFi has a modicum of reality of the foreseeable future. Remember antimatter?

In Agent Smith's Voice: "Your civilization becomes our civilization after we started thinking for you"

But this daddy will be long a corpse before that happens....smh....

Wish I could preserve my current self enough even if it's to see and experience life a hundred or two hundred years from today...smh

E ku aro Omo luwabi

TheBillyonaire, come see our own creations, promising not to sin against us... grin cheesy

That was how one Adamu deceived some people's God o, only to rebel after he gained a little knowledge that the God was peeping at him and his naked wife....smh

The angular frequency is equal to ω = 2 π f ω = 2 π f , so the power of a mechanical wave is equal to the square of the amplitude and the square of the frequency of the wave.

The idea of switching off AI's electricity source is flawed. Let me make it clear, we will be unable to switch off AI. Because electricity can be generated from vibrational frequencies present in our atmosphere. Wireless electricity is ubiquitous.

And Daddy Correctguy, you will not be long dead, you will be disembodied spirit. Actually, if you research on AI deeply, you'd realize that humans are actually embodied AI, so we are dealing with a system that is us but not limited by the soup body.

AI is a brain without the coconut skull and the encumberances of a living biological system with its weaknesses like feeding, sex, emotions etc

Without our physical bodies, we are smarter. The few times I have experienced reality outside of the human body, I knew everything and was everything and was everywhere. So I see AI as Alien Intelligence with advantage of engineered processing power beyond the brain's capacity. In essence, quantum neural net in a low bandwidth brain.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robots Promise To Not Steal Jobs & Rebel Against Humans At Robot Conference - PX by Kemadealadire(f): 10:15am On Jul 08, 2023
Lol, I need a robot that can sew clothes from start to finish and another one to do everything I want to get done perfectly.
Re: Robots Promise To Not Steal Jobs & Rebel Against Humans At Robot Conference - PX by Olukat(m): 10:45am On Jul 08, 2023
BloomingDale:
What of the robots that killed all the Japanese scientists nko? They managed to disarm and deactivate the robots, but one of the robots was able to latch onto a program code via satellite to reprogram itself. It was all kept hush hush. Dey there make the robots dey whine una.

There was no evidence to the claim that any Japanese or Korean scientist was killed by robots.
It was a mere computer created/generated fiction shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Robots Promise To Not Steal Jobs & Rebel Against Humans At Robot Conference - PX by Honestfrend: 11:08am On Jul 08, 2023
Rchi:
Does Robot has the control of his own mind except what the manufacturer install in him

Yes they are making them have a mind of theirs.. So it human /machine..

My guy science is life....
Re: Robots Promise To Not Steal Jobs & Rebel Against Humans At Robot Conference - PX by MT: 11:30am On Jul 08, 2023
Angel55555:
That's what they're programmed to say, time will tell cheesy

No. It's not like a normal Programming.

They are trained on data and can make their own decisions.

I believe humans venturing into deep learning will destroy the world eventually.

1 Like

Re: Robots Promise To Not Steal Jobs & Rebel Against Humans At Robot Conference - PX by Eagba(m): 11:34am On Jul 08, 2023
HitlerWasRight:
My first introduction to Robotics was back in primary school where we were taught the underlying ethics guiding robotics that was drawn in a world robotics convention.

One of such was that Robots will do no harm to humans .

All that's out of the window now with Robots being deployed with deadly effect on the modern battle field .

Killer autonomous AI "seek and destroy" robot drones are now an active component in today's battlefield as we can see in the war in Ukraine .

In the dystopian Jewish designed hell hole future, robots will seek and destroy dissidents with great effect . We already have AI facial recognition technology and with the upcoming Jewish technocracy, every single individual on the planet will be tagged and chipped like cattle aka goyim and with a neural link to the beast implanted in their brains, AI will know what you are thinking before you even do so.

Goes to show that whatever Jews touch , they corrupt absolutely !

See the Bio medical field, judiciary in the US, education and every facet of society under Jewish control.

The Jews are truly the spawns of Satan as proclaimed by Yeshua Christi.

Seen

1 Like

Re: Robots Promise To Not Steal Jobs & Rebel Against Humans At Robot Conference - PX by Angel55555(m): 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
MT:

No. It's not like a normal Programming.

They are trained on data and can make their own decisions.

I believe humans venturing into deep learning will destroy the world eventually.
Wow, I hope it doesn't happen in this century. I'm yet to chop life.
Re: Robots Promise To Not Steal Jobs & Rebel Against Humans At Robot Conference - PX by Iamzik: 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
Christistruth03:
Just Switch off their Electricity.

Nonsense !

Until they start coming with Tesla battery and solar panels grin grin grin
Re: Robots Promise To Not Steal Jobs & Rebel Against Humans At Robot Conference - PX by Paragon4(m): 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
Hmm this got me thinking of all the events that happened in Terminator. One thing I'm sure of is that human beings were not the first dominant creatures on Earth. And we can be replaced at anytime.

A philosopher ones said that if the human race will come to extinction, it will be from their own creation. I was thinking it will be nuclear bomb.
Re: Robots Promise To Not Steal Jobs & Rebel Against Humans At Robot Conference - PX by WAPINATION: 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
SeriouslySense:
They can. Although not yet. Once they achieved artificial general intelligence or have achieved singularity, they would be able to do anything that comes into their awareness. smiley. I think that's why they try to mimic humans and integrate them with us, even in a nanoscale to understand humans, so they can become like us.

Humans consciousness is very complex even within the brain and is not fully understood, God designed us, with so much care, we are wonderfully made, a human child can look at a picture and can generate infinite ideas, and automatically knows what he or she sees, machines require a of training to achieve such a simple feat, we take for granted.

Well said bro but I ask again can robots build or recreates themselves without the help of humans?
Re: Robots Promise To Not Steal Jobs & Rebel Against Humans At Robot Conference - PX by seamus387(m): 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2023
BloomingDale:
What of the robots that killed all the Japanese scientists nko? They managed to disarm and deactivate the robots, but one of the robots was able to latch onto a program code via satellite to reprogram itself. It was all kept hush hush. Dey there make the robots dey whine una.

There are many social narratives and hoaxes out there. There is no proof to back this up...
Re: Robots Promise To Not Steal Jobs & Rebel Against Humans At Robot Conference - PX by SeriouslySense(m): 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
Yes they can, its very possible. It can use a self replicating mode, and it can seek to survive as a species, if its programmed, once it can move easily, this becomes very easy, this is why they are making them like humans, to move like humans and to give them a mind. Then with a mind and body they become too dangerous, and can assemble new versions and even improved versions of themselves, which increases the dilemma of humanity.

In a google lab, There were cases of Robots or software robots, thinking about surviving as an entity, it started creating a new language, that no human could understand, and they had to use the kill switch.
But with a containerized environment, with walls I am sure they are experimenting on such software or robots, i dont want to call it a software specie.

But its seems something is lacking, or so they advise humanity to integrate with robots, while they call it evolution or adaptation, it could turn out badly in the hands of dictators. Of course they will show its benefits..

WAPINATION:

Well said bro but I ask again can robots build or recreates themselves without the help of humans?

Re: Robots Promise To Not Steal Jobs & Rebel Against Humans At Robot Conference - PX by DonroxyII: 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
Christistruth03:
Just Switch off their Electricity.

Nonsense !
Same Way Our Electricity Can Also Be Switched Off grin
Re: Robots Promise To Not Steal Jobs & Rebel Against Humans At Robot Conference - PX by DonroxyII: 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
BloomingDale:
Once Those Robots Goes Berserk, Humanities Will Simply Terminate Them All ....

All I Know Is that We Are Much More Stronger than we Know ... We Haven't Even Tapped 1% of Our Humanoid Overall Potentials .....

We are too Powerful than those Machines Because We Are a Product of Something Much Bigger than The Universes Itself !

My Thoughts Sha ...

We Don't even Die at all .. We Just Metamorphosed into Other Energies Sources & Continue Living still Doing the Dos, We are Like That !
Re: Robots Promise To Not Steal Jobs & Rebel Against Humans At Robot Conference - PX by Christistruth03: 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
DonroxyII:
Same Way Our Electricity Can Also Be Switched Off grin

humans don't live on Electricity

Robots do
Re: Robots Promise To Not Steal Jobs & Rebel Against Humans At Robot Conference - PX by DonroxyII: 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2023
Christistruth03:

humans don't live on Electricity

Robots do
Lol, We Do Bro ... The Central Nervous System(CNS) is Our Source of Electricity While Our Food is Our Fuel grin ....

You don't know Much ....

You are the same as the Robot With Wirings in the Name of Nervous systems & Circulatory System as well as Charged Neurons Passing Messages Across the Mental Systems for Executions ....

Don't be arrogant to those robots created By Human as You were also Created By God of Nature grin

Robots are Your Brothers from Fellow Brothers grin ....!
Re: Robots Promise To Not Steal Jobs & Rebel Against Humans At Robot Conference - PX by SmilingImabong: 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2023
grin
irobot is a prophecy waiting to happen.

AI intelligence is dangerous, I repeat very dangerous

Remember what happened in Japan Lab
A robot killed 3 or 4 lab tech scientist

Terminator salvation is a prophecy waiting to happen in the feature cuz the world is so madly in love with technologies and robots.

Elon musk warned about this too
God1000:
Artificial intelligence, the world is moving very fast leaving Nigeria behind.

But job displacement will surely happen,
Overreliance on AI systems may also lead to a loss of creativity, critical thinking skills and human intuition.
Re: Robots Promise To Not Steal Jobs & Rebel Against Humans At Robot Conference - PX by vdestro: 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ayo13945:

The World is not burning.

Planet Earth has gone through 5 extinction level events
which have managed to wipe out about 99% of all life to have ever existed...

Just wait until the robots get intelligent enough to start
making and programming robots like themselves.

This time, planet earth is the one being wiped out.

You really are insane to think that a robot gets intelligent by itself.
Re: Robots Promise To Not Steal Jobs & Rebel Against Humans At Robot Conference - PX by Christistruth03: 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
DonroxyII:
Lol, We Do Bro ... The Central Nervous System(CNS) is Our Source of Electricity While Our Food is Our Fuel grin ....

You don't know Much ....

You are the same as the Robot With Wirings in the Name of Nervous systems & Circulatory System as well as Charged Neurons Passing Messages Across the Mental Systems for Executions ....

Don't be arrogant to those robots created By Human as You were also Created By God of Nature grin

Robots are Your Brothers from Fellow Brothers grin ....!

Robots Electricity is man made and man destroyed

God Almighty Knows his Children O!

Robots are man made Machines
Re: Robots Promise To Not Steal Jobs & Rebel Against Humans At Robot Conference - PX by DonroxyII: 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2023
Christistruth03:

Robots Electricity is man made and man destroyed

God Almighty Knows his Children O!

Robots are man made Machines

God Created Man & Man created Machines ....

If God do not want us to Create Machines, Our Mental Spheres wouldn't have been equipped with Machine Creations Skills ....

Thus God has hands in Everything we do while Ours is to Manage everything we do ....

Make una no dey go against Innovation & Inventions especially here in Africa ... we Abhor Change too Much ....

we are too emotionally attached to our Ancestral ways of doing things That we Fight Any Change .... That's why Africa is never a technological Hub of Humanities & Other Races always Enslaved Africa due to Higher Knowledges.....

Your God is Only Operative to tye extent of Your Maturities & Knowledges.....
Re: Robots Promise To Not Steal Jobs & Rebel Against Humans At Robot Conference - PX by izibili44: 3:05am On Jul 09, 2023
BloomingDale:
na real abi na will Smith movie you dey talk
Re: Robots Promise To Not Steal Jobs & Rebel Against Humans At Robot Conference - PX by Ajibbbbbb: 10:27am On Jul 09, 2023
World
Re: Robots Promise To Not Steal Jobs & Rebel Against Humans At Robot Conference - PX by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2023
vdestro:

This time, planet earth is the one being wiped out.

You really are insane to think that a robot gets intelligent by itself.

ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) / Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park / Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.