Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Avoid Pink Pussy Pills & Other Unregulated Sex Enhancement Drugs - Expert Warns - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Avoid Pink Pussy Pills & Other Unregulated Sex Enhancement Drugs - Expert Warns (52443 Views)

Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns / Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women / Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid Pink Pussy Pills & Other Unregulated Sex Enhancement Drugs - Expert Warns by Toosure70: 8:52am On Jul 08, 2023
Yeye country. Yet you allow mallam selling these rubbish everywhere
Re: Avoid Pink Pussy Pills & Other Unregulated Sex Enhancement Drugs - Expert Warns by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:53am On Jul 08, 2023
Drsnives:
Pepsi and Maggie does my magic
Those can also be lethal. Be warned.
Re: Avoid Pink Pussy Pills & Other Unregulated Sex Enhancement Drugs - Expert Warns by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:56am On Jul 08, 2023
Why do people need these lethal substances anyway? Just eat lots of vegetables, less carbs, exercise regularly drink alot of water daily and less alcohol and you d be good to go.
Re: Avoid Pink Pussy Pills & Other Unregulated Sex Enhancement Drugs - Expert Warns by OtuologyProf(m): 9:14am On Jul 08, 2023
Nothing dey give joy pass natural nakology due to healthy lifestyle.
Re: Avoid Pink Pussy Pills & Other Unregulated Sex Enhancement Drugs - Expert Warns by pannyman(m): 9:45am On Jul 08, 2023
This warning might turn out to be an advertisement for the drugs.
Re: Avoid Pink Pussy Pills & Other Unregulated Sex Enhancement Drugs - Expert Warns by Opiop: 10:30am On Jul 08, 2023
IVORY2009:

Yahoo boy
Always Online Everyday...This IVORY2009 is an 18yrs boy. Don't reply his comments. He's always online looking for who to stalk and insult. He will waste your time pretending to be what he is not.
Re: Avoid Pink Pussy Pills & Other Unregulated Sex Enhancement Drugs - Expert Warns by IVORY2009(m): 10:33am On Jul 08, 2023
Opiop:
Always Online Everyday...This IVORY2009 is an 18yrs boy. Don't reply his comments. He's always online looking for who to stalk and insult. He will waste your time pretending to be what he is not.

Yahoo boy, wait for your pictures, grin
Re: Avoid Pink Pussy Pills & Other Unregulated Sex Enhancement Drugs - Expert Warns by Opiop: 10:39am On Jul 08, 2023
IVORY2009:

Yahoo boy, wait for your pictures, grin
Re: Avoid Pink Pussy Pills & Other Unregulated Sex Enhancement Drugs - Expert Warns by Opiop: 10:56am On Jul 08, 2023
IVORY2009:

Ok, you details will be given to the commission, you have been scamming lots of nairalanders,and spamming all front page topics claiming to be selling Paypal and opening verified Paypal for people, after payment, you will deactivate your naira land account and open a new handle.
Re: Avoid Pink Pussy Pills & Other Unregulated Sex Enhancement Drugs - Expert Warns by Opiop: 10:56am On Jul 08, 2023
IVORY2009:

Ok, you details will be given to the commission, you have been scamming lots of nairalanders,and spamming all front page topics claiming to be selling Paypal and opening verified Paypal for people, after payment, you will deactivate your naira land account and open a new handle.
Re: Avoid Pink Pussy Pills & Other Unregulated Sex Enhancement Drugs - Expert Warns by Opiop: 10:59am On Jul 08, 2023
IVORY2009:

I be mugu
hahaha... I will frustrate u.

Re: Avoid Pink Pussy Pills & Other Unregulated Sex Enhancement Drugs - Expert Warns by Opiop: 11:11am On Jul 08, 2023
IVORY2009:

I have more of your pictures, I will take them from the commission, and put them here for all you have scammed to come after you, the commission will make sure they get you.
Lol... Ovoko Akpoghene to that big head....

Lol... u are a clown... I av enuf money to last me 20yrs without working. I have five business branches. I av online chains of businesses including including offshore contracts. I av adverts spanning fb, ig, YouTube etc... I av bots posting on various forums for me. I have made so many people and financially independent. I av saved people's money as a result of low charges services. And am an employer of labor.

I offer escrow services with my very own company registered with CAC and a physical address. I also use nairaland escrow for big deals to build trust with clients. I'm not lazy, I don't like slopping seconds so I always look for new ways to make money and expand. But for you, I will not get bored.

I don't need bots to follow u around, I can post it myself cos I enjoy doing it. I can do it for years.

I'm legit and my clients are testament to that. Post ur proof that we av done any business together before.

Re: Avoid Pink Pussy Pills & Other Unregulated Sex Enhancement Drugs - Expert Warns by Opiop: 11:13am On Jul 08, 2023
IVORY2009:

I have more of your pictures, I will take them from the commission, and put them here for all you have scammed to come after you, the commission will make sure they get you.
Re: Avoid Pink Pussy Pills & Other Unregulated Sex Enhancement Drugs - Expert Warns by Opiop: 11:14am On Jul 08, 2023
IVORY2009:

Newbie like you, wants to frustrate and old timer on nairaland? I dey laugh grin
Re: Avoid Pink Pussy Pills & Other Unregulated Sex Enhancement Drugs - Expert Warns by IVORY2009(m): 11:17am On Jul 08, 2023
Opiop:
Lol... Ovoko Akpoghene to that big head....

Lol... u are a clown... I av enuf money to last me 20yrs without working. I have five business branches. I av online chains of businesses including including offshore contracts. I av adverts spanning fb, ig, YouTube etc... I av bots posting on various forums for me. I have made so many people and financially independent. I av saved people's money as a result of low charges services. And am an employer of labor.

I offer escrow services with my very own company registered with CAC and a physical address. I also use nairaland escrow for big deals to build trust with clients. I'm not lazy, I don't like slopping seconds so I always look for new ways to make money and expand. But for you, I will not get bored.

I don't need bots to follow u around, I can post it myself cos I enjoy doing it. I can do it for years.

I'm legit and my clients are testament to that. Post ur proof that we av done any business together before.

All this is just story, anyone can come online to claim what he or she does not have, you have all this things you listed and you are still operating in Darkweb, buying stolen Paypal funds with balance and stolen credit cards, you even wrote here on nairaland that you sold one of the stolen Paypal you bought from Darkweb to someone here on nairaland, if you really have companies you will not be involving yourself with crime, yahoo Yahoo now dey pay, you will be picked up soon, I can assure you of this, anofe is anofe, find proof of what you wrote with your account and you quickly delected it, not knowing we have the screen shot.

Re: Avoid Pink Pussy Pills & Other Unregulated Sex Enhancement Drugs - Expert Warns by Opiop: 11:19am On Jul 08, 2023
IVORY2009:

All this is just story, anyone can come online to cshot.
lol... Bla bla bla bla

Re: Avoid Pink Pussy Pills & Other Unregulated Sex Enhancement Drugs - Expert Warns by robosky02(m): 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Why do people need these lethal substances anyway? Just eat lots of vegetables, less carbs, exercise regularly drink alot of water daily and less alcohol and you d be good to go.
g

Sabinus
Re: Avoid Pink Pussy Pills & Other Unregulated Sex Enhancement Drugs - Expert Warns by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
robosky02:
g

Sabinus
is this supposed to make sense? undecided
Re: Avoid Pink Pussy Pills & Other Unregulated Sex Enhancement Drugs - Expert Warns by robosky02(m): 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
is this supposed to make sense? undecided

Yes that what people really need
Not pink or purple pussycats
Re: Avoid Pink Pussy Pills & Other Unregulated Sex Enhancement Drugs - Expert Warns by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2023
robosky02:

Yes that what people really need
Not pink or purple pussycats
grin i am glad you agree.
Re: Avoid Pink Pussy Pills & Other Unregulated Sex Enhancement Drugs - Expert Warns by goldmatrix(m): 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
So now upon our problems Nigerians want to change toto colour?
Re: Avoid Pink Pussy Pills & Other Unregulated Sex Enhancement Drugs - Expert Warns by highness25(m): 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2023
PublicHealthNig:

Source:
https://medssafety.com/are-pink-pussycat-sex-pills-safe-for-you-to-take/
you for show us the pussy wey don use the cream make we see how e look
Re: Avoid Pink Pussy Pills & Other Unregulated Sex Enhancement Drugs - Expert Warns by lastkingsman: 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2023
Dujardin:
Drugs to have sex? Na wah o... something that's in-built over here. She'll even tap out.

Baba, I sent an email to you. Please respond when you are chanced
Re: Avoid Pink Pussy Pills & Other Unregulated Sex Enhancement Drugs - Expert Warns by bisqit: 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
Risingblue008:
Sometimes,I go mad whenever I hear guy taking drugs for se-,
Me,wey be MECHINE,
It's inbuilt
Na follow come,
As in ehhhh!!!
MECHINE!!!

Even ashawos come wan dey fall in love with me ooo,
Na there I take knw say girls like se- pass anything,
I go tell my pikin how I enjoy life shaaa
Pussy Sweet,forget
you sabi suck toto?
Re: Avoid Pink Pussy Pills & Other Unregulated Sex Enhancement Drugs - Expert Warns by Blackpowers101: 11:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
PublicHealthNig:

Source:
https://medssafety.com/are-pink-pussycat-sex-pills-safe-for-you-to-take/
more reason why we keep talking about herbal remedies, no side effects, like i always say, if you don't get results from our herbs come here and say it. 09034568201. Bahamono herbal, even NAFDAC confirm am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Highlights Of Sanwo-olu's Press Briefing On COVID-19 This Evening / Craig Lewis: First Man To Live Without A Heart / What Exactly Are Doctors Still Doing In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.